3 Best Tips for Unlocked Pixel 5a
Getting locked out of your phone device is not an uncommon issue. However, getting locked out of a Google Pixel phone can be challenging. Unlocking my Pixel always takes too much time. Most of the solutions provided on the internet ask you to reset your phone. As a result, you can lose your phone data. Therefore, getting a simple and quick solution to get your Google Pixel 5a 5G unlocked is tough.
However, we have compiled a list of easy and tested methods to unlock your phone. The solutions provided are easy, considerate, and successful. Moreover, these solutions don't put your phone data at risk. You can get your hands on your valuable files after unlocking them using our solutions. So, one can easily trust their device with our solutions and begin using their Pixel phone again.
- 1. By Answering Google Security Questions
- 2. By Gmail Account
- 3. Use Screen Unlock (Easy-to-use and Efficient)
Part 1: Some Common Causes of locked Pixel 5a
Before you set off to get your Google Pixel 5a unlocked, you should find the reasons for the issue. When you know the reason, you can fix the issue appropriately since it will keep you from worsening it. The following reasons can lock your Google phone and prevent your access to its data. Keep reading to find out.
- It is not wise to attempt too many wrong passwords for a forgotten one. At first, your Pixel phone will give you 30 seconds after the first 5 wrong attempts. However, it will lock your device if you keep attempting the wrong ones.
- A sim lock can also reject your entry to the device. When you type the wrong PIN for the SIM card, the carrier will block your entry to the phone.
- Also, it may get locked if a virus attacks your phone. Since malicious files can harm your device, you must be careful before connecting your phone to any external source.
- Furthermore, the screen or hardware damage can also lock your phone.
Part 2: 3 Best Tips for Unlocked Pixel 5a
1. By Answering Google Security Questions
While making a Google account, there is an option to add security questions as a backup for recovering your ID. So, if you have security questions set under your Google account, you will access your phone using that. Certainly, it is a simple process where you only need to answer these questions to get your Pixel 5a unlocked.
Step 1: You will get the Forgot Pattern or Password choice after different wrong passwords.
Step 2: Tap on it, and afterward, select the "Answer Questions" choice.
Step 3: You will be given the questions you have previously answered. So, it would be best if you answered them like before.
Step 4: If you accurately respond to the security questions, you can get your Google Pixel 5a unlocked.
Step 5: Create a new Password or Pattern Lock for your phone after fruitful unlock.
2. By Gmail Account
Do the following steps to have your Google Pixel 5a unlocked using your Gmail account. However, your phone must have the Google account logged in before locking.
Step 1: After different wrong screen lock or password tries, you will get the Forgot Pattern or Password choice.
Step 2: Log in with your Gmail account by entering account credentials. Make sure you remember the username and password correctly.
Step 3: Once you are signed in effectively, you will get access to your cell phone. Due to its simple procedure, it is one of the most used strategies for unlocking a Google Pixel 5a 5G.
3. Use Screen Unlock (Easy-to-use and Efficient)
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
The Best Tool to Unlock Pixel 5a
- Completely unlinked from the previous Google account, it won’t be traced or blocked by it anymore.
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Almost all Samsung phones and tablets are supported.
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
4,624,541 people have downloaded it
Wondershare Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) lets you unlock your device. It helps when you forget or type the wrong PIN/Password. This Android tool works consistently with most gadgets. It even works with carrier-locked phones.
The product is easy to work with. If your Google Pixel gets locked because of any reason, try Wondershare using the steps below to unlock it:
Step 1. Connect your Android phone
Download and open the software, select the "Screen Unlock" feature and connect your Pixel 5a to the computer using a USB cable.
Then click the "Unlock Android Screen" on the program.
Step 2. Select Phone Model
Please select your phone model (Google Pixel 5a), so the software downloads its specific recovery package.
Step 3. Enter into Download Mode
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume (-), Home, and Power buttons.
- Press the Volume (+) to access Download Mode.
Step 4. Download Recovery Package
Your device will download the recovery package automatically in the download mode. Just wait for it.
Step 5. Remove Android Screen Lock
Having done so, click "Remove Now" to unlock your device without data loss.
Part 3: Choose any Carrier for your Pixel 5a
If you're hoping to take your Pixel 5a from one carrier to another, you will have to unlock it. It would be best if you keep the following in mind before trying to unlock it:
- You don't have to do anything if you purchased your Pixel from Google. You can utilize your phone with any carrier.
- However, you're under the carrier's control if you didn't buy it from Google. They often expect you to pay the whole expense of the phone before you can unlock it. In any case, you need to negotiate with the carrier to see your choices regarding unlocking phones.
The Bottom Line
It can be very frustrating to have your phone locked out. Moreover, most of the solutions available on the internet put your data at risk. However, this article helps you get your Google Pixel 5a 5G unlocked while keeping your data secured. So, if you love your data, you need to try our solutions, especially Wondershare Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android). It is the best unlocking tool available for all your Android needs. We highly recommend using Dr.Fone since we take great pride in our services.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked