How to Transfer from iPhone 6 (Plus) to iPhone 8/X/11
If you're one of those who is fond of new phones, then making the transfer to a new iPhone from your old phone can be a real struggle. The biggest problem comes when you need to transfer data from old iPhone to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11 and data include your photos, documents, contacts, etc.
Cell phone data is highly important and no matter what, no one wants to be in a state where they have to lose their precious data. Having all the personal and professional contacts, documents, messages, music as well as all the memories which you have captured in the form of pictures.. no one can give it just like that.
Imagine getting a surprise on your birthday and here you have your brand new iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11. The only thing that irritates you is the complex process to transfer your data from old iPhone to a newer one. Well, if you have ever faced such problem where transferring your data from one phone to another phone have been a nightmare for you, then this article is for you..
How to Transfer Everything from iPhone 6 (Plus) to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11
We have come up with a solution which will make transfer data from iPhone 6 to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11 extremely easy. You might be wondering what we have. Well.. Dr.Fone is your ultimate stop and the best thing that can help you to transfer from iPhone to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11 without any kind of hassle.
Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is great phone to phone transfer tool to help you transfer data from iPhone 6 to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11 extremely easy with just one click. It is different from the traditional way of transfer data from iPhone 6 to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11 by using iTunes. Comparative to iTunes, Dr.Fone is highly user-friendly and very easy to use. Thereby, making the transition and transfer data from old iPhone to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11 extremely easy. It works by following the very simple steps and you don’t even have to worry about backup and the restore things.
Transfer Everything from iPhone 6 (Plus) to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11 in 1 Click!.
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from old iPhone to new iPhone 8.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus)/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with iOS 11 and Android 8.0
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12/10.11.
Still confused? Let us tell you easy steps that will help you to learn how to transfer everything from iPhone 6 (Plus) to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11 with Dr.Fone
- Download Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer Application. Open the Application and connect your devices to it.
- Click on to "Phone Transfer". In order to boost the efficiency, make sure both the devices are connected
- Select the files and click "Start Transfer" button.
Note: you can also click on to “Flip” button, in order to change the positions of the devices.
There are other methods too which enables the transfer data from old iPhone to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11.
Part 2: How to Transfer Everything from iPhone 6 (Plus) to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11 with iTunes
iTunes have been used traditionally to transfer the data. Let’s learn how iTunes works:
- In order to transfer your data from iPhone 6Plus to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11 via iTunes, first you need to make sure that the data from your previous device is backup with iTunes.
- To back up your data to iTunes, you need to connect your iPhone to the computer and then open the iTunes application. Please ensure that you're using the latest version of the iTunes. Once, device is connected, click on "Backup Now".
- Open your new device. Press home button once you see "Hello" Screen.
- Connect your phone to the laptop, where you have already backup your data with the iTunes.
- Open the iTunes application and then select your latest device to restore the backup.
- Wait until the process is completed.
Part 3: How to Transfer Everything from iPhone 6 (Plus) to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11 with iCloud
iCould is another software which also enables the transfer of data from iPhone 6 to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11. In order to transfer data iPhone 6 to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11 using iCloud, you can consider the following steps to make the process easy.
- Just like iTunes, with iCloud too you need to back up your data to iCloud so that it can be restored to your new iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11. In order to back up, first you need to connect the device to the Wi-Fi network. Then go to the setting, click on iCloud button and then click on to iCloud backup. You need to check whether the iCloud backup is turned on or not. Make sure it is turned on. Click on "back up now". Keep your phone connected to Wi-Fi until the process is completed.
- Connect your iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11 to the computer when "Hello" screen appears.
- Connect your phone to the Wi-Fi network.
- To restore from iCloud backup, sign in to iCloud with the help of apple id and password.
- The application will ask for the backup. Once you've checked that the backup is correct you can click on it.
- Make sure your device is connected to it until the process is completed.
iTunes, iCloud and Dr.Fone are few of the methods which tend to enable the transfer data from old iPhone to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11. However, considering the complexity of the iTunes and iCloud, we'd urge the readers if they can try the Dr.Fone at least once. It is not only easy but also less time consuming. It prevents the additional steps such as backup and restore settings. Rather, the entire process is done with just one click. Dr.Fone is highly user friendly and a bit different from traditional ways of transfer data iPhone 6 to iPhone 8 (Plus)/X/11.
We know the emotions and sentiments attached with one’s personal information and thus we have tried to give users a platform, where they can make the transition from one phone to another extremely simple. Simply download and have a try.