Easy Ways to Put Music on iPhone X and iPhone 8 (Plus) with or without iTunes
Do you have the fresh out of the plastic new iPhone X or iPhone 8 (Plus), the most stunning iPhone yet, from the Apple Store? If the response is yes, the main thought that would appear in your mind will be How to put music on iPhone X and iPhone 8 (Plus).
Presently, if you as of now had an iPhone and have made a backup utilizing iTunes, you can without much of a hassle restore that backup music directly to your iPhone X or iPhone 8 (Plus).
There are many different methods for transferring music from PC to iPhone X and iPhone 8 (Plus), you can either utilize the original iTunes software on your PC, or you can you can do it without iTunes too. Each way has its upsides and downsides, yet what we believe is an ideal approach to put music on iPhone is utilizing the iTunes which is a manager for your iPhone.
Part 1: When your iPhone meets iTunes
iTunes is the main official tool to put music to iPhone X or iPhone 8 (Plus). Apple clients depend on it a lot disregarding its mind boggling operations. In any case, if you would prefer not to be locked down by iTunes, or either like using a third party iPhone transfer software that will cost you a specific number of dollars, at that point, how to put music to iPhone X or iPhone 8 (Plus) easily and effortlessly? In the post below, we will show you a couple of free answers for how to put music to iPhone X or iPhone 8 (Plus) by utilizing iTunes and without using iTunes. Attempt them one by one to enhance your iPhone X or iPhone 8 (Plus) managing skills.
Part 2: How to Put Music on iPhone X and iPhone 8 (Plus) with iTunes
Apple’s iTunes is designed to manage the contents on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, including music, TV shows, movies and more. You can refer to iTunes to manually put music to iPhone X and iPhone 8 (Plus). Besides, it’s quite good for data safe if you back up your iPhone X and iPhone 8 (Plus) with iTunes regularly. You can easily backup your data and transfer and update it anytime which protects you from the hassle of arranging your playlists again and again. Follow the guidelines below to know how you can use iTunes for transferring music to your iPhone X or iPhone 8 (Plus):
- Connect your iPhone X or iPhone 8 (Plus) to your computer with its original USB cable.
- Just make sure you have installed the latest iTunes version and launch it.
- Choose the music files you want to add to iPhone X and iPhone 8 (Plus) and drag the music contents to the iPhone X or iPhone 8 (Plus) device in the left sidebar. Apply the syncing.
- Check the added music files in the Music app on iPhone X and iPhone 8 (Plus) and you are done.
Part 3: How to Put Music on iPhone X and iPhone 8 (Plus) without iTunes
Some people want an alternative to iTunes as they want a faster alternative when they are transferring music to iPhone X and iPhone 8 (Plus). Others look for iTunes alternatives so that they manage music and libraries in an easier and less complicated way. In order to help people to transfer music and other data to iPhone X and iPhone 8 (Plus), dr.fone - Phone Manager has been well known for its services.
Put music on iPhone X/8/7S/7/6S/6 (Plus) without iTunes and more amazing features
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Phone to Phone Transfer - Transfer everything between two mobiles.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, apps to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) easily.
- Highlighted features such as fix iOS/iPod, rebuild iTunes Library, file explorer, ringtone maker.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
dr.fone - Phone Manager is the best alternative which transfers data and music without any hassle from PC to iPhone X and iPhone 8 (Plus). The data which can be transferred includes contacts, images, music, video libraries and much more. There are no limitations when using dr.fone - Phone Manager (iTunes only available for sharing songs among computers and other devices).
In addition, iTunes is a one-way synchronization tool: from computer to devices by OVERWRITING existing files. dr.fone - Phone Manager, however, offers two-way synchronization: from computer to devices & from devices to computers, WITHOUT OVERWRITING existing files.
The following steps will help you to put music to iPhone X and iPhone 8 (Plus) with dr.fone -Transfer:
- Download and open the dr.fone application on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone X or iPhone 8 (Plus) to the PC.
- Click on the music icon on the top of the interface and select the option “Music.” There are other options which can be selected as well. The other options include iTunes U, Podcasts, Ringtone, Audiobooks.
- Click Add and select “Add File” or “Add Folder” to the add music files from your computer. If there are specific files which you want to select, click “Add file” and choose multiple files by holding down the Shift or Ctrl key from the keyboard.
- If you want to transfer all the music in a folder, then click “Add Folder”. After that, click “Open” to transfer the selected music.