Easy Ways to Put Music on iPhone with or without iTunes
Do you have the fresh out of the plastic new iPhone 13, the most stunning iPhone yet, from the Apple Store? If the response is yes, the main thought that would appear in your mind will be to put music on iPhone 13.
Presently, if you have an iPhone and have made a backup utilizing iTunes, you can, without much of a hassle, restore that backup music directly to your iPhone 13.
There are many different methods for transferring music from PC to iPhone, you can either utilize the original iTunes software on your PC or do it without iTunes. Each way has its upsides and downsides, yet what we believe is an ideal approach to put music on iPhone is utilizing iTunes, a manager for your iPhone.
Part 1: When your iPhone meets iTunes
iTunes is the main official tool to put music to iPhone 13. Apple clients depend on it a lot, disregarding its mind-boggling operations. In any case, if you would prefer not to be locked down by iTunes, or either like using a third-party iPhone transfer software that will cost you a specific number of dollars, at that point, how to put music to iPhone 13 easily and effortlessly? In the post below, we will show you a couple of free answers for putting music to iPhone 13 by utilizing iTunes and without using iTunes. Attempt them one by one to enhance your iPhone 13 managing skills.
Part 2: How to Put Music on iPhone 13 with iTunes
Apple’s iTunes is designed to manage the contents on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, including music, TV shows, movies, and more. You can refer to iTunes to manually put music to iPhone 13. Besides, it’s quite good for data safety if you regularly back up your iPhone 13 with iTunes. You can easily backup your data and transfer and update it anytime, which protects you from the hassle of arranging your playlists again and again. Follow the guidelines below to know how you can use iTunes for transferring music to your iPhone 13:
- Connect your iPhone 13 to your computer with its original USB cable.
- Just make sure you have installed the latest iTunes version and launched it.
- Choose the music files you want to add to iPhone 13 and drag the music contents to the iPhone 13 device in the left sidebar. Apply the syncing.
- Check the added music files in the Music app on iPhone 13, and you are done.
Part 3: How to Put Music on iPhone 13 without iTunes
Some people want an alternative to iTunes as they want a faster alternative when transferring music to iPhone 13. Others look for iTunes alternatives to manage music and libraries in an easier and less complicated way. To help people transfer music and other data to iPhone 13, Dr.Fone - Phone Manager has been well known for its services.
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
Put music on iPhone without iTunes and more amazing features
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc.
- Phone to Phone Transfer - Transfer everything between two mobiles.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, apps to the iPhone easily.
- Highlighted features such as fix iOS/iPod, rebuild iTunes Library, file explorer, ringtone maker.
- Fully compatible with the newest iOS
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager is the best alternative that transfers data and music without any hassle from PC to iPhone 13. The data which can be transferred includes contacts, images, music, video libraries, and much more. There are no limitations when using Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iTunes is only available for sharing songs among computers and other devices).
In addition, iTunes is a one-way synchronization tool: from computer to devices by OVERWRITING existing files. However, Dr.Fone - Phone Manager offers two-way synchronization: from computer to devices & from devices to computers, WITHOUT OVERWRITING existing files.
The following steps will help you to put music to iPhone 13 with Dr.Fone -Transfer:
- Download and open the Dr.Fone application on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone 13 to the PC.
- Click on the music icon on the top of the interface and select the option “Music.” Other options can be selected as well. The other options include iTunes U, Podcasts, Ringtone, Audiobooks.
- Click Add and select “Add File” or “Add Folder” to the add music files from your computer. If there are specific files that you want to select, click “Add file” and choose multiple files by holding down the Shift or Ctrl key from the keyboard.
- If you want to transfer all the music to a folder, then click “Add Folder”. After that, click “Open” to transfer the selected music.