Top 5 Android to iPhone Contacts Transfer Apps and Software
A lot of people switch from Android to iPhone due to numerous reasons. For example, switch to the latest iPhone 15. Whenever we move from one smartphone to another, the first thing we do is transfer our contacts. Thankfully, plenty of Android to iPhone contacts transfer software can help you do the same. By taking the assistance of these readily available apps, you can move your data from one smartphone to another in no time. This guide will make you familiar with the 5 best Android to iPhone contacts transfer apps and software. Read on and learn more about these solutions.
Part 1: The best Android to iPhone contacts transfer software: Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer [iPhone 15 Included]
Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is undoubtedly the best Android to iPhone contacts transfer software that you can use. Since it is compatible with all the leading versions of iOS and Android (including iOS 16 and Android 13), you won’t face any issues using it. It follows an intuitive process and has a user-friendly interface. Here are some other features of this reliable Android to iPhone contacts transfer software.
Best Android to iPhone Contacts Transfer Software
- Provides a one-click direct phone-to-phone transfer process.
- It supports iOS and Android, allowing a seamless cross-platform transfer.
- Supports iOS devices that run the latest iOS
- Transfer photos, text messages, contacts, notes, and many other file types.
- Supports over 8000+ Android devices. Works for all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
Click here to get Phone Transfer for PC by email
or Try our MobileTrans App on mobile >>>
Using this Android to iPhone contacts transfer software is pretty easy. Launch the Dr.Fone and visit the “Phone Transfer” tool. After connecting your Android and iPhone to the computer, the application will automatically detect your devices. The source phone should be Android, and the target should be an iPhone like iPhone 15/14/13. You can use the “Flip” button to change their positions.
Now, select the data you wish to move. Enable “Contacts” and click on the “Start Transfer” button to initiate the process. Your contacts would be moved from your Android to an iOS device like iPhone 15/14/13 within a few seconds.
All of this makes Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer the best Android to iPhone contacts transfer software that you can use. However, if you are looking for alternative methods, you can go through the next section.
Part 2: Top 4 Android to iPhone contacts transfer Apps [iPhone 15 Included]
Dr.Fone is the fastest tool to transfer all kinds of data from one device to another. Nevertheless, if you want to try some other Android to iPhone contacts transfer app, you can give these options a try.
1. My Contacts - Phonebook Backup & Transfer App
If you want to back up your contacts list and move it from one device to another, you can try My Contacts. This Android to iPhone contacts transfer app works on Android and iOS devices like iPhone 15, iPhone 13, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max. It will also keep your contacts safe on the cloud. Therefore, you can first copy your contacts from Android to My Contacts and later use its app on your iPhone to extract them.
- • It is an easy-to-use app that can help you transfer your contacts wirelessly.
- • Besides transferring your contacts, it also keeps them safe by maintaining their backup.
- • You can clean your contacts list by editing them or deleting the duplicate entries.
- • The only drawback is that you can only transfer contacts and no other data type.
2. Move to iOS
Move to iOS is the official app developed by Apple to help users switch from an Android to an iOS device. Since Apple develops it, it is a highly secure Android to iPhone contacts transfer app. After maintaining a secure private WiFi direct connection, you can easily transfer your data.
- • The app can only be used to transfer your content from Android to iOS while setting up a new iOS device.
- • You can transfer photos, bookmarks, contacts, messages, and other important data items.
- • It can transfer your content over the air by establishing a secure private connection.
- • It fully supports all Android devices running on Android 4.0 and later versions.
3. Contacts Transfer Backup Sync & Dialer: InTouchApp
Ideally, the InTouchApp is a smart contact management tool that can be used to add “context” to your contact list. You can use it to describe your contacts, search them easily, set reminders, and more. You can also use InTouch as an Android to iPhone contacts transfer app since it supports cross-platform syncing.
- • You can keep your contacts safe by taking their backup using this tool.
- • It can help you manage your contacts and make the most of your list.
- • The app allows a seamless sharing of contacts between different devices.
- • It is compatible with leading iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows phones. Also, you can sync your device’s contacts with Outlook as well.
Boasting an impressive number of over 1 billion downloads, SHAREit is one of the best ways to move your data from one platform to another. This Android to iPhone contacts transfer app claims to be 200 times faster than Bluetooth and establishes a secure Wi-Fi-direct connection to transfer your data.
- • You can use SHAREit to move your contacts, photos, videos, messages, third-party app data, and other types of content.
- • It has a sleek interface and is extremely easy to use.
- • You can even back up your important content on the SHAREit Vault.
- • Group sharing feature is also provided.
- • The app also has a section to discover video content, music, wallpapers, and more.
- • Compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows phones as well as Mac and Windows PC
After learning about these top 5 Android to iPhone contacts transfer software, you can easily complete the device transition without any data loss. Out of all the alternatives, we recommend Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer. It provides the fastest and most secure option to move your content directly from one device to another with a single click. Go ahead and give it a try to move from Android to iPhone (iPhone 15 included) in a few minutes while keeping your data intact.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Back up iPhone Contacts
- Manage iPhone Contacts
- 1. Export Contacts from iPhone
- 2. Manage iPhone Contacts
- 3. Find and Merge Contacts on iPhone
- 4. Share Contacts on iPhone
- 5. Get iPhone Contacts from iTunes
- 6. Export iPhone Contacts to CSV
- 7. How to Export iPhone Contacts to a VCF|vCards
- 8. Delete Contacts from iPhone
- 9. Manage iPhone Contacts On PC
- 10. Print Contacts from iPhone
- 11. View iPhone Contacts on Computer
- 12. Edit/Delete/Merge Contact on PC
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- 1. Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone
- 2. Recover iPhone Deleted Text Message
- 3. Recover iPhone Deleted iMessages
- 4. Recover iPhone Deleted Photos
- 5. Recover Permanently Deleted Data
- 6. FonePaw VS Dr.Fone
- 7. See Blocked Messages on iPhone
- 8. Recover Data from Dead iPhone
- 10. Recover iPhone Deleted Text Message
- 11. Recover Contacts Without Backup
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone
- 1. Sync iPhone Contacts to Outlook
- 2. Transfer Contact without iCloud
- 3. Transfer from iPhone to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Contact With/Without iTunes
- 5. Transfer Contact from iPhone to Android
- 6. Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad
- 7. Export from iPhone to Excel
- 8. Transfer Contact from iPhone to PC
- 9. Copy Contacts from iPhone to SIM
- Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- 1. Android to iPhone Transfer Apps
- 2. Transfer from Android to iPhone
- 3. Transfer from Android to iPhone XS
- 4. Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- 5. Transfer from Sony Xperia to iPhone
- 6. Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- 7. Import Contact from Excel to iPhone
- 8. Import Contact from Gmail to iPhone
- 9. Import Contacts to iPhone
- 10. Sync Outlook Contacts to iPhone
- 11. Transfer Contact from PC to iPhone
- iPhone Contacts TiPs