Top 5 iPhone File Browsers to Browse iPhone Files on PC/Mac
Most iPhone users haven’t heard about the iPhone file browser. It is the application used to access and transfer files from the iPhone to the PC without jailbreaking your iPhone. Whenever you want to transfer files from iPhone to PC – your memory power directs to iTunes. Of course! You may need to spend a few hours taking the backup of the iPhone and then connecting the iPhone to PC etc. The process goes on! We need the process to take an account of the immediate action. Yes! The iPhone file browser will transfer the files from iPhone to PC within few minutes.
We recommend you use the iPhone file browser Windows or iPad file browser to make your time save at any cause. Installing single software will do the entire process within a few seconds. Let me give you a detailed description of the 5 iPhone file browser below.
1. Best iPhone file browser - Dr.Fone
The first marvelous iPhone file system browser is Wondershare Dr.Fone. The one toolkit that will solve all your problems and assist with detailed guidelines. Using this iPad file browser, you can solidly browse your files from iPhone on PC. This software is used often to manage the data from the iPhone and Android in one click.
Best iPhone File Browser without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Easy to use access, transfer, and manage files from iOS to PC, PC to iOS, iOS to iTunes, etc.
- Supports accessing, and browsing all files such as media (Audio, Video), Photos, Documents, Apps, etc.
- Fully compatible with all iOS versions that run on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
With the help of Wondershare Dr.Fone software, you can easily browse your photos, applications, etc by making a connection between the iPhone device and the computer > after that visit the Photos/Music/Videos/Messages or other tabs on Dr.Fone and start to browse the files on iPhone.
There you need to choose the files that you want to access to either import or export to and from the iPhone.
The Here most exciting feature of Wondershare Dr.Fone is that it also provides you with the accessibility to the file explorer features under the disk mode. So that by applying this feature you can browse all the files that you are searching for, or create a back. Thus we can say that no file could get out of your access if you use this wonderful File Explorer tool.
2. iPhone file browser - DearMob iPhone Manager
DearMob iPhone Manager is a first-class and splendid application for iPhone or iPad file manager. It takes the responsibility to manage all your files on iPhone even if the file is hidden in the corner. This will be the excellent iPhone file system browser that helps to organize your iPhone and once it connects to the Mac browser you are free to access your files on iPhone.
At times, when you are combining the iPhone with the 4 HD Apple music, live photos, and recordings – iPhone file browser will help you depending upon requirements either to take back up or transfer files from iPhone to PC. You have the option to import or export purchases over iTunes using DRM. You can access the files such as iTunes movies, Audiobooks, TV shows, and music using DRM. You can even access it on a non-apple phone.
- - The main feature accompanied by this iPad file browser is restoring the file, backup, managing your files, and transferring the files.
- - There is the one-click extension which makes your work very simple in restoring, backing up, creating of ringtones, and transferring the files to iCloud.
- - It has super-fast synchronization using two methodologies. In the count of 8 seconds, it has the limitation to transfer from 100 to 4000 with original clarity.
3. iPhone file browser - iFunBox
This is another excellent application known as App Manager or Smart File Manager. Using the iFunBox – your iPhone can be accessed like a flash drive where you can store your files without limitation. It is supported for Windows and MAC. You can easily manage files such as photos, videos, voice memos, and ringtones. It simply exists in jailbreak to engage your browsing experience faster. You can view the file instantly and the search option for iPhone files will process within a few minutes.
- - From your PC you can install the application using the .ipa files. (i.e., can install archived, damaged, or under-development files.)
- - This application has the feature named “sandbox” where all your installation will be free.
- - You have a setup to batch all the installed apps and games depending on your requirements.
4. iPhone file browser - iMazing
iMazing is the iPad file browser window that saves and transfer/access your files, music, data, message, and videos. You can transfer the files from iPhone to iPhone and iPhone to PC easily. This process makes the iMazing software unique from other iPad file browsers. Without synchronizing iTunes, you can transfer the files easily without any problem. No limitation has been by default so you can manage the documents, books, and contacts from your iPhone device.
- - iMazing has an easy retrieving process to view data on your device.
- - By clicking the option “Copy to PC” – you can transfer the files with a one-click option.
- - The backup option helps to take all the files such as messages, documents, and contacts.
- - Generally, you cannot transfer data from the app document folder. But in iMazing, you can transfer the folder.
5. iPhone file browser - iMobie AnyTrans
iMobie is a 100% open-source app manager and iPhone file browser or iPad file browser. It has one file manager section from which you can transfer the files from iPhone to PC and PC to iPhone. This has an option to clean your iPhone which boosts and frees up space in iPhone. There is infinite speed and coverage for the iPhone. With this coverage, you can transfer and serve any iPhone device.
- - It covers all your important files and information. There is a one-stop way to manage files from iPhone, PC, and Android.
- - Through iMobie you can load the data within seconds, instant response while doing the process.
- - The metrics of fast going speed is 5X and you can import or export.
We have shortlisted 5 iPhone file browsers to browse iPhone files on PC. Well, the article is a comprehensive guide through which you can resolve the concern over transfer issues related to your iOS device. A list is given there, so choose the one best suited, or you can also apply the complete package, which is a one-to-all solution Wondershare Dr.Fone for best results. Using the Dr.Fone you can do all the process with one click. It sorts out all the issues within a few seconds. With its descriptive features, you can predict the software before installing it on your PC. Hence, it is supported by all the users and designed ethically.
iPhone Data & Files
- iPhone File Managers
- 1. iPhone File Browsers
- 2. iPhone File Explorers
- 3. iPhone File Managers
- 4. Apps to Transfer File Wirelessly
- Transfer iPhone Files
- 1. Send Large Files For Free
- 2. Transfer File from iPhone to Laptop
- 3. Transfer Files from iPhone to Mac
- 4. Transfer Files from iPhone to PC
- 5. Transfer Files from Mac to iPhone
- 6. Transfer Files from PC to iPhone
- 7. File-Sharing Apps on iPhone
- 8. Transfer Files Over WiFi
- 9. iPhone File Transfer Without iTunes
- 10. Access iPhone Files Using a PC
- 11. Export Notes from iPhone to PC/Mac
- 12. Get Rid of Duplicated Note on iPhone
- 13. iPhone Notes Icon Missing
- iPhone Manage Tools
- 1. iPhone Transfer Tools
- 2. Manage Apps On iPhone
- 3. Security Apps for iPhone
- 4. Call Forwarding Apps
- 5. iPhone Tracking Apps
- Manage iPhone Apps
- 1. Change Viber Number
- 2. iPhone Calls Apps
- 3. Block People in Facebook
- 4. Monitor Snapchat on iPhone
- 5. Snapchat Saver Apps
- Sync iPhone Data
- 1. Sync Notes from iPhone to Mac
- 2. Ford Sync iPhone
- 3. Sync iCal with iPhone
- 4. iPhone Calendar Not Syncing
- 5. Sync iTunes Library to iPhone
- 6. Unsync iPhone from Computer
- 7. Sync iPhone with Multiple Computers
- More iPhone File Tips