Top 5 iPhone File Managers to Organize iPhone/iPad Files
If you wish to make the most of your iOS device, then you should take the assistance of an iOS file manager. Even though iTunes can help you manage your device’s data, a lot of users find it overly complicated. Therefore, they often look for a user-friendly and powerful iPhone file manager to import and export iPhone files easily. To make things easier for you, we have come up with this hand-picked list of some of the best iPhone file manager options out there. Read on and pick the best applications to manage iPhone or iPad files.
1st iPhone File Manager: Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
The most reliable and secure iPhone/iPad file manager that you can use is Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS). The application is a part of the Dr.Fone toolkit, which is already trusted by millions of users the world over. Using this interactive iPhone file manager, you can seamlessly transfer all files between your computer and iOS device. It is a perfect alternative to iTunes and will even let you rebuild its library (without using iTunes). The iPhone file manager is compatible with all the leading generation of iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, or iPod. You can get this iPhone file manager on your Windows PC or Mac. Here are some prominent features of this iOS file manager.
Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod files without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7 to iOS 13 and iPod.
Seamless transfer of data
With Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS), you can move your files between different sources easily. This includes the transfer of data between computer and iOS devices, iTunes and iOS devices, and one iOS device to another. After connecting your device to the system, go to “Transfer”. Here, you will get these options on the Home screen.
Transfer iTunes media
The best thing about this iPad file manager is that you can manage iTunes data without using iTunes. From the home, you can choose to move data between the iTunes library. Simply click on it and make your selection. It supports various data types like audio files, playlists, movies, ringtones, audiobooks, podcasts, and more.
Manage your photos easily
It can transfer your photos, as well as other media files between your iOS device and computer pretty easily. Simply go to its "Photos" tab and select the photos you wish to import or export. You can preview your photos, delete them, import them from the computer to iPhone, or export your photos from iPhone to the computer (or any other device).
Manage all media in one place
Besides photos, you can also manage your songs, playlists, movies, etc. You can visit the Music or Videos tab to do it. Select your files and export them to PC, iTunes, or any other source. Also, you can import files from your system to the iOS device as well.
Backup your contacts and messages
The iPhone file manager comes with tons of features. For instance, you can add, delete, and backup your contacts and messages easily. Go to the “Information” tab and switch between contacts and SMS from its left panel. From here, you can export your contacts and messages in different formats. You can also add contacts, delete them, or import contacts from any other source.
Manage iPhone apps
Apart from importing or exporting your data, you can also use this tool as an application manager iPhone. You can backup your apps, install multiple apps, uninstall bloatware, and perform various other tasks. Just go to the “Apps” section of the interface to do the same.
Extensive file explorer
The iPhone file manager comes with a powerful file explorer too. This will let you get an in-depth view of your device’s storage under Disk Mode.
The iOS file manager has tons of other features and has a user-friendly interface. Your data would stay 100% secure and won’t be accessed by the application. It comes with dedicated customer support, free trial, and a money-back guarantee as well.
2nd iPhone File Manager: iSkysoft iTransfer
Another leading iPhone or iPad file manager that is popular among iOS users is iTransfer by iSkysoft. Already used by more than 5 million individuals, it calls itself as an “all-in-one phone manager”. Not just iOS, you can also use this application to manage your Android device as well.
- • You can easily transfer your data from iTunes to smartphones, computers to smartphones, or one device to another.
- • It also supports a cross-platform transfer of data by directly moving your content between Android and iOS devices.
- • Supports all the major kinds of content like photos, videos, music, messages, etc.
- • It can also help you get rid of duplicate content easily.
- • Features a quick search and various filters
- • Works on all the leading versions of Mac and Windows PC
3rd iPhone File Manager: AnyTrans
Developed by iMobile, AnyTrans is an easy to use iPhone manager. The tool is available for both, Mac and Windows systems and comes with a free lifetime upgrade. It has a sleek and user-friendly interface as well.
- • The tool is extensively used to take a backup of your important files and keep your data safe.
- • It will let you import, export, and manage your media files (like photos, music, movies, etc.) easily.
- • Manage your music and playlists easily or even rebuild an iTunes library.
- • It also supports the direct transfer of data from one device to another.
- • You can also manage your iCloud and iTunes content using this iPhone file manager.
- • Extensive compatibility with all the leading generations of iOS devices.
4th iPhone File Manager: SynciOS Manager
As the name suggests, the SynciOS file manager will let you perform numerous tasks related to your iOS device. A perfect alternative to iTunes, this iPhone manager can transfer all the media files like photos, music, videos, and more between your system and iPhone.
- • Extremely easy to use and fast
- • Also comes with numerous add-ons like ringtone maker, video converter, etc.
- • You can transfer contacts, messages, media content, and plenty of other files between computer and iOS and one iOS device to another.
- • Fully compatible with all the leading iOS versions, including iOS 11
- • It has a freely available as well as a premium (ultimate) version.
5th iPhone File Manager: CopyTrans Manager
CopyTrans by WinSolutions is a trusted and freely available iOS file manager that will be an ideal alternative to iTunes. There are dedicated tools from CopyTrans to manage photos, contacts, apps, cloud data, and more.
- • You can easily manage your media, music, playlists, podcast, audiobooks, etc. and transfer them from one source to another.
- • It also allows us to manage our playlists, edit titles, and artwork.
- • No need of iTunes to manage your media files
- • This application manager iPhone is developed for all the popular Windows versions like XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
- • User-friendly interface
- • Freely available
After getting to know about these tools, you can easily pick an ideal iPhone manager for your device. Out of all the provided options, Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) is certainly the best application manager iPhone that you can try. Without any prior technical knowledge, you can use this iPhone file manager and make the most of your device. It comes with tons of advanced features, making it a must-have iOS file manager for every iPhone user out there.
iPhone File Transfer
- Sync iPhone Data
- Ford Sync iPhone
- Unsync iPhone from Computer
- Sync iPhone with Multiple Computers
- Sync Ical with iPhone
- Sync Notes from iPhone to Mac
- Transfer iPhone Apps
- iPhone File Managers
- iPhone File Browsers
- iPhone File Explorers
- iPhone File Managers
- CopyTrans for Mac
- iPhone Transfer Tools
- Transfer iOS Files
- Transfer Files from iPad to PC
- Transfer Files from PC to iPhone
- iPhone Bluetooth File Transfer
- Transfer Files from iPhone to PC
- iPhone File Transfer Without iTunes
- More iPhone File Tips