3 Ways to Transfer Videos to iPhone Including 12/X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) without iTunes
I would like to transfer my videos and movies from my computer to my iPhone 7 and enjoy them on the go, but I don't want to use iTunes to sync my iPhone which will erase my original videos on my iPhone. Is there an easy way out to copy videos from PC to any iPhone or iPad without iTunes? Thanks.
Like the user above, probably most Apple users will face the limitations on Apple’s part when it comes to the iPhone, iPad, iPod to transfer videos or other content to and from them. But to be honest, as soon as the latest iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S (Plus) comes out which has good experience to watch videos with a good video player, more and more people want to take control of transferring videos to the iPhone. In this tutorial, we will mainly focus on the solutions of how to transfer videos to iPhone 12/X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) without iTunes, including by using iTunes alternatives, Dropbox, and email.
Part 1. How to Transfer Videos to iPhone without iTunes by Using iTunes Alternatives [iPhone 12 Supported]
This iTunes alternative - Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) can transfer a batch of videos to iPhone from other iDevices, iTunes Library, and PC/Mac safely while retaining the quality of your videos without erasing the original contents on your iPhone. The iPhone Transfer software allows us to transfer photos, podcasts, TV Shows, iTunes U, audiobooks, and other data, as well as manage music and playlists without any restrictions of iTunes. Some of the additional features are given below:
Transfer Videos to iPhone/iPad without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13, iOS 14, and iPod.
Here is a guide on how to transfer videos to iPhone without iTunes.
Step 1. Download and launch Dr.Fone on your computer. Choose "Phone Manager" and connect your iPhone with the computer and Dr.Fone will detect it automatically.
Step 2. Transfer videos to iPhone without iTunes.
a. Transfer Videos to iPhone 12/X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) from Computer
Go to Videos on the main interface, you will enter Movies window by default, but other items Music Videos/Home Videos/TV Shows/iTunes U/Podcasts are available to choose in the left sidebar.
Click Add > Add File or Add Folder to browse and select videos from your computer and click Open to load the videos from your computer to the iPhone.
Meanwhile, Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) could help you transfer videos from iTunes to the iPhone easily.
One of the open cloud storage that you can use to transfer your files such as videos is Dropbox. This kind of storage is available online for you to store your videos, documents, photos, and mails. Dropbox lets you share files within your synchronized devices like iPhone and iPad and your computer. To ensure that you have installed Dropbox on your computer and iOS device, then go through these steps.
Step 1. Launch the Dropbox on your computer.
Open the Dropbox on your computer and log into it with your account information. Go to upload, you will see + icon just tap on it.
Step 2. Select the videos on your computer.
What follows for you is to select the videos that will be transferred to the iPad. Tap on your Photos>Videos and choose a folder where you will upload them.
Step 3. Upload the videos.
After creating a folder, upload the videos. This will store the files in the virtual storage that will enable you to download from your iPhone.
Step 4. Download videos to your iPhone.
Go to Dropbox on your iPhone. Log onto the same account. And then download videos to your iPhone 12/X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus).
Email allows one to send electronic messages provided you are connected to a communication network. You should have a mail address to be able to connect with other users. If you don’t have one, you should register online. To be able to share files between your iPhone and iPad ensure that you have installed an email app on both iOS devices.
Step 1. Open email it on your iPad.
Check your mail app on your iPhone and iPad. Ensure that your email is working.
Step 2. Open the videos to be relocated.
Tap on Photo app on your iPhone. Now tap on the video be transferred to iPhone and click on the Share button and choose Mail option.
Step 3. Choose a recipient and create an email message.
After choosing the recipient who is you, write the email address. You can opt to write a message if you would like to do so. Type it on the part written compose a message. When you are done tap on Send.
Step 4. Open the email on your iPhone and save videos.
Your iPhone will receive this message. Open the message and tap on the Send video and save it. A demerit of this method is that you cannot send large videos at a time.
- iPhone Video Tips
- 1. Stream iPhone Video to Computer
- 2. Get Video off iPhone without Hassle
- 3. Perform Video Sharing Online
- 4. Email iPhone Videos/Photos
- 5. Photo/Video Compressor Apps
- 6. Video Calling Apps
- 7. Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
- iPhone Video Record
- Put Video on iPhone
- Get Video from iPhone
- 1. Transfer Video from iPhone to Laptop
- 2. Send Large Size Video from iPhone
- 3. Transfer Video from iPhone to Mac
- 4. Transfer Video to External Drive
- Transfer Video to iPhone
- 1. Transfer Video from Mac to iPhone
- 2. Transfer Video from PC to iPhone
- 3. Transfer From PC to Camera Roll
- 4. Transfer Video from Laptop to iPhone
- 5. Send Long Videos on iPhone
- 6. Add Videos to iPhone
- 7. Transfer to iPhone without iTunes
- Video Problems
- 1. iOS Video Bug
- 2. No Sound on iPhone Video
- 3. Unblock YouTube Videos
- 4. Messenger Video Call No Sound
- 5. Facebook Video Chat Troubleshoot
- 6. YouTube Can't Work Over WiFi
- Video on Social Apps
- 1. Upload Video to Instagram from PC
- 2. Download Instagram Videos on PC
- 3. Hack Snap/Picture/Video/Password
- 4. Save YouTube Videos to Camera Roll
- 5. Save WeChat Video/Audio/Message
- 6. Back up WhatsApp Photos/Videos
- 7. Send Large Videos on Gmail
- 8. Send Large Videos on WhatsApp
- 9. Send Large Videos on Messenger
- 10. Save Snapchat Video
- 11. Download Private Instagram Video
- 12. Make Whatsapp Desktop Video Call