Transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, video, and more between your iOS devices and computers.
How to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus)/5S/5
Well, in our life we all have experience transferring of files from our PC to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus)/5S/5 and vice versa. Many times, we need to carry our important files from iPhone and in such scenario, the transferring of files from PC to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) comes to use. There are different ways to transfer files from PC to iPhone. We can adopt the process of transfer of files from PC to iPhone through Wi-Fi, or through iTunes or even through google drive. All these three methods of transfer of files are effective for the proper iPhone transfer of files.
If you're not used to using iTunes, then we can recommend a easy tool to you to transfer files from PC to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) here. dr.fone - Transfer (iOS) is one of the most amazing programs to transfer songs, videos, photos, contacts and more from devices to PC and vice versa. The wonderful iPhone Transfer software, which runs on both windows and Mac, is fully compatible with iTunes 12.1, iOS 11, and support iPhone 8.
|Supported iPhone Transfer||iPhone 8 Transfer, iPhone 7S Plus Transfer, iPhone 7 Transfer, iPhone Pro Transfer, iPhone 7 Plus Transfer, iPhone 7 Transfer, iPhone 6S Plus Transfer, iPhone 6S Transfer, iPhone 6 Transfer, iPhone 6 Plus Transfer, iPhone 5s Transfer, iPhone 5c Transfer, iPhone 5 Transfer, iPhone 4S Transfer|
|Supported iOS||iOS 5 and later (iOS 11 included)|
Transfer Files from PC to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
Steps to transfer files from PC to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) without iTunes
Step 1 After downloading and installing dr.fone, you should run it on your computer. Then select Transfer from all the functions.
Step 2 Connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cable. This program will detect your iPhone as soon as it's connected.
Step 3 On the top of the column, you can select the file type you want to transfer from PC to iPhone, Music, Videos, Photos etc., here we make transfer music for example. Click Music to enter the music window of iPhone, Click the +Add button. In the drop-down list, choose Add File to directly import the detailed songs from PC to iPhone or Add Folder to add all the music in the selected folder.
Transfer photos from PC to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) without iTunes.
iTunes is one of the most amazing and must-have apps for iOS devices. You can use iTunes for the purpose of the transfer of files from PC to iPhone. The steps for the transfer of files from pc to iphone using iTunes are as given below:
- Connect your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad to your computer and select device to be used.
- Then click Apps.
- Now just look below File Sharing, select an app from the list and click Add
- In the window that appears, select a file to transfer, and click Open, then click Sync on iTunes
Here you are done!
There are more iTunes alternatives in the form of Musicbee, Fidelia, Ecoute, MediaMonkey and Foobar 2000. Some of them are as follows:
Musicbee is one of the perfect alternatives to iTunes. The app is completely free and works on Windows.
The main features of the app:
- Automatically look up and show lyrics and save it to your songs.
- Rip CDs and sync music to iPod, iPhone, iPad, and many other devices.
- The facility of importing libraries from iTunes library and Windows Media Player.
- Supports popular music formats and conversion between different formats.
- Customization of Auto DJ rules in order to populate the Now Playing queue.
- Create smart and radio-style playlists with several rules and options.
Fidelia works on the Mac OS X 10.7 or later. A great alternative to iTunes, but with a trouble that the app doesn’t come free and the cost is around $19.99.
The main features are as follows:
- Facility of importing music from your iTunes library.
- Offer high-fidelity sound for sophisticated music lovers.
- Support a wide range of audio formats, like FLAC and many others.
- Display track tags, artwork, stereo levels, and audio waveforms.
- Convert audio files to preferred formats when importing to library.
For Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Ecoute is one of the most preferable apps. Ecoute is a free app, which has numerous benefits.
The main features are as follows:
- Adding or upgrading of artwork and other tags is available.
- Management of music and video libraries without bogging down.
- Sync with iTunes to update metadata automatically.
- Customizable widget lets you take control of your music easily.
- Import music, movies, and Podcasts from iTunes library.
- Facility to Connect with Last.fm, Twitter and Facebook to get more songs.
MediaMonkey comes as a great source as an alternative to iTunes and comes free.
The main features of MediaMonkey are:
- Manage a movie, music library from 100 to 100,000 audio and video files and playlists.
- Automatically identify movies and tracks that are missing information, whose tags are not synchronized, or that are duplicated elsewhere.
- Automatically can do organizing and renaming of music or video files on your hard drive into a logical hierarchy.
- Facility of creating playlists with ease.
- Facility to just drag and drop tunes to mix MP3s and videos from your Library, create Auto Playlists based on simple search criteria.
- Use the File Monitor to automatically update your music library or video collection to reflect any changes on your hard drive or network.
5. Foobar 2000
Foobar 2000 is a windows platform supporting apps, which comes free of cost.
The main features of Foobar 2000 are:
- Allow users to add or upgrade artwork and other tags.
- Work with third-party components to extend capabilities.
- Support audio files in almost every format, like MP3, WMA, etc..
- Offer customizable keyword shortcuts and user interface layout.
- Rip CDs and convert audio formats with Convert component.
You can also found top 10 iTunes alternatives. This article explains all the important features of the various iTunes alternatives. dr.fone - Transfer (iOS), too, offers various alternatives for several methods. dr.fone - Transfer (iOS) provides facility to several users all over the world. The services like transferring files from iPhones to PC and from one device to another, is just one of the several features.
dr.fone - Transfer (iOS) PC to iPhone Transfer is available on both Windows and Mac. With several features of dr.fone - Transfer (iOS) iPhone Transfer, this serves as a wonderful addition to the people, looking for one stop solution for various services related to iPhones and others. It is an ideal Apple Devices manager, which allows you to transfer iDevices' playlists, songs, videos, iTunes U, Podcasts to iTunes/PC, and vice versa. Simply download and have a try.
If this guide helps, don't forget to share it with your friends.
More Things You can Do for PC to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) Transfer
- How to Transfer Music from PC to iPhone
- How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone
- How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone
- How to Transfer Files from old Phone to new iPhone
iPhone File Transfer
- Sync iPhone Data
- Ford Sync iPhone
- Unsync iPhone from Computer
- Sync iPhone with Multiple Computers
- Sync Ical with iPhone
- iPhone Will Not Sync With iTunes
- Sync Notes from iPhone to Mac
- Transfer iPhone Apps
- iPhone File Managers
- iPhone File Browsers
- iPhone File Explorers
- iPhone File Managers
- CopyTrans for Mac
- iPhone Transfer Tools
- Transfer iOS Files
- Transfer Files from iPad to PC
- Transfer Files from PC to iPhone
- iPhone Bluetooth File Transfer
- Transfer Files from iPhone to PC
- iPhone File Transfer Without iTunes
- More iPhone File Tips