How to Sync iTunes Library to iPhone?
iTunes is tech giant Apple’s software that lets Mac and iPhones users easily download, play, and manage video & content on their iOS devices.
This software was launched in the year 2001, then iTunes provided a music player and a means for Mac users to maintain their digital content effortlessly. Besides, the ability to sync to their iPods.
Later in the year 2003, a new feature was introduced, it was to buy music.
In 2011, this software was integrated with the iCloud service, which presented users the freedom to sync media, Apps, and other content across multiple devices. An Apple username and password are all needed to access your iTunes, iTunes Store, and iCloud.
In this post, we’ve curated a step-by-step mini-guide on syncing iTunes library to iPhone directly. So, without wasting any time, let’s get on with it.
Part 1: Steps for Transferring iTunes Library to iPhone Directly
You can use iTunes to sync content with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your personal computer. If you have macOS Mojave or a Windows PC, then iTunes software is all you need to sync music, video, and other media content to your devices.
However, before you sync content to your iPod or iPad, you need to consider Apple Music or iCloud, this will securely keep your PCs content safely on the cloud, and not to mention large storage capacity for storing all your favorite media content.
Doing so you’ll be able to easily access your media content even when you are not around the PC. So, without wasting time, let’s get on with the step-by-step procedure to transfer iTunes Library to the iPhone directly.
What content can be synced with iTunes?
Here, are the content types that you can maintain in your iTunes software:
- Songs, albums, podcasts, and audiobooks
How to Transfer iTunes Library to iPhone?
Step 1: You need to launch iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC. In case, you don’t have the iTunes, you can download it from here - support.apple.com/downloads/itunes
After that connect your device, to which you want to sync your videos, photos, songs, and contacts from your personal computer via the USB cable.
Step 2: The next thing you go to do is to click the device on the upper-left corner of the iTunes screen as shown below.
Step 3: From the long list under the settings tab in the left panel of the iTunes, you have to select the content you want to sync, be it the music, photos, audiobooks, movies, T.V. shows, and so much more.
Step 4: Once you have selected the type of content to sync, choose the appropriate tick boxes as described below through the picture.
Step 5: The last step is to hit the apply button present in the lower-right corner of the iTunes screen. The syncing will commence right away, if not, then the sync button.
Part 2: Solution If You Can’t Sync iTunes Library to iPhone
In case you are unable to sync iTunes library to iPhone, then we have a quick solution for you or if your PC doesn't have enough disk to accommodate such a space-eating software. The answer is Dr.Fone software.
It is Free software that lets Mac and Windows PC users transfer iTunes libraries to the iPhone. This software works with iPod, iPad touch models, and iOS devices. This software is safe to use as it developed Wondershare, a trusted name in the world of user applications with the most up-to-date safety features.
The procedure we mentioned earlier to sync iTunes library to iPhone seems easy-peasy, but it is not as it has its own set of problems. One to mention is iTunes requires a lot of RAM on your personal computer. And, for some people, adding the iTunes library to the iPhone simply doesn't work.
This is the reason, we in this post have come up with an alternative, so let's check the step-by-step guide on how to get iTunes library onto iPhone.
Download the Dr.Fone software for windows/Mac - https://drfone.wondershare.com/iphone-transfer/how-to-add-music-from-itunes-to-iphone.html
Transfer Files to iPhone without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
Step 1: Download the Dr.Fone software on your personal computer. Once you’ve downloaded the software, double click the software on your computer, and follow the on-screen instruction. It’s like installing any other application on your computer.
Step 2: The next step is to connect your iOS device to your personal computer when the Dr.Fone software is running, the Phone Manager will automatically recognize the device; this won’t take more than a few seconds to get started.
Step 3: Click the “Phone Manager” option on the main menu of the software.
Step 4: Then click ‘transfer iTunes media to device” in the transfer menu.
Step 5: In this step, the Dr.Fone software will thoroughly scan your iTunes library, displaying all the files.
Step 6: The final step is to select the file types which you want to transfer to your iPhone, at last click “transfer.”
The process of transferring the iTunes library to the new iPhone will take a few minutes. It depends upon the volume of files you’ll be transferring. You can repeat the process multiple times to have all your music content on your iPhone.
To Wrap Up
After thoroughly analyzing both ways of syncing the iTunes library to the iPhone, it is easy to deduce that using Dr.Fone software is the best option. It is a Free software that you can download on your Mac and Windows PC. In case you have a doubt, you can check out the details on the Dr.Fone software guide on syncing iTunes library to the iPhone.
We would love to hear your views in the comment section of this blog post!
- Data Transfer
- iPhone to PC
- 1. Transfer From iPhone to Computer
- 2. Transfer Album from iPhone to PC
- 3. Transfer Data from iPhone to PC
- 4. Copy Voice Memo from iPhone to PC
- 7. iPhone Camera Roll to Computer
- 8. Podcasts from iPhone to Computer
- 9. Transfer Notes from iPhone
- iPhone to Mac
- 1. Voice memos from iPhone to Mac
- 2. Photo Albums From iPhone to Mac
- 3. Synce Notes from iPhone to Mac
- 4. Export iBooks to PC and Mac
- Computer to iPhone
- 1. AirDrop From Mac to iPhone
- 2. Use AirDrop from Mac to iPhone
- 3. Transfer Data from PC to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone
- 5. Unsync iPhone from Computer
- 6. Sync iPhone with Multiple Computers
- Transfer to iPhone
- 1. Switch Cards Between iPhones
- 2. Facetime for Android to iPhone
- 3. Transfer Data from Motorola to iPhone
- 4. Samsung to iPhone Transfer
- 5. Transfer iPhone Apps to iPhone
- 6. Clone iPhone/iPad to iPhone
- Transfer from iPhone
- 1. Transfer Video from iPhone to Laptop
- 2. Transfer Data from iPhone to Laptop
- 3. Transfer Notes from iPhone to iPad
- 4. Transfer Data from iPhone to Android
- 5. Switch from iPhone to Google Pixel
- 6. Switch from iPhone to Samsung S10
- 7. Switch from iPhone to Samsung
- 8. Transfer from iPhone to Samsung S20
- iPhone Transfer Tips
- 1. Ford Sync iPhone
- 2. Sync iCal with iPhone
- 3. iPhone Calendar Not Syncing
- 4. iPhone Transfer Software
- WhatsApp Transfer
- 1. WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone
- 2. WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
- 3. WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung S10
- 4. WhatsApp Messages to iPhone
- 5. WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung S9
- iTunes Transfer