How to Use SnapSave and Its Best Alternative to Save Snaps?
Snapchat is an image messaging and multimedia mobile application. This application was created by Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy, and Reggie Brown. One of the principal concepts of Snapchat is that the pictures and messages are visible for only a short time before they become permanently inaccessible. This app was initially known as Picaboo and was launched for iOS only. With time, it came to be known as Snapchat and came on the Android platform too. Due to this unique nature of this app, it gained popularity in no time. It is one of the top-rated apps both in the Play Store and in the App Store. However, many people want to save the Snapchats but don’t know how to keep those ‘short-lived snaps’ forever. There are many applications like SnapSave available that helps to save snaps. The SnapSave app for Android and iOS is available easily online. The process is very simple, just read the instructions given below very carefully to learn how to save Snapchats.
Note: - SnapSave for Android is no longer available in the Google Play Store.
- Part 1: How to Save Snapchats with SnapSave?
- Part 2: SnapSave Not Working?
- Part 3: Best SnapSave Alternative on iOS - iOS Screen Recorder
- Part 4: Best SnapSave Alternative on Android
Part 1: How to Save Snapchats with SnapSave?
SnapSave for Snapchat is a ‘Save and Screenshot’ application that allows people to save photos without notifying the sender. Another unique feature of this app is that it allows the user to see other people snaps as many times as possible. The SnapSave app for Android was previously available on the play store but not anymore. It is still, however, available in the iOS App Store. SnapSave works more like a replacement app for Snapchat.
Below are a few steps that you can follow to save Snapchats with SnapSave
- Snapchat is not affiliated with Snapchat and its usage might violate Snapchat terms and conditions. Therefore a proper login into the Snapchat account is very important.
- The user can log in to the Snapchat account through SnapSave using Snapchat information.
- Both the app will be accessible at the same time. As the user opens one app, it leads to automatic logging out from the other app.
- If the user has opened a snap using the official Snapchat app then it can’t be saved with the help of SnapSave.
- To save Snapchat, there is a download button icon on the left bottom side.
- When the stories are saved, the user gets notified and it is saved in the ‘My Stories” folder.
- But according to recent reports, there have been many negative reports on SnapSave online that forced Google to remove it from the Play Store.
Part 2: SnapSave Not Working?There have been many reports that the SnapSave app is not working or has some log issues etc. But the most common error that shows is that it cannot connect with the internet or the phone is offline even when it has an active internet connection. This is because Snapchat never provides any third-party developer official access to its APIs. But the presence of a huge number of third party apps makes it clear that reverse engineering isn’t too difficult. Snapchat is finally paying attention to this issue and they have begun to shut down all the third-party apps. They have also declared the usage of third party apps illegal and its usage will be against the terms and conditions of Snapchat. That’s why SnapSave for Android has been removed from Google Play Store.
Part 3: Best SnapSave Alternative on iOS - iOS Screen Recorder
After SnapSave has stopped working, many people don't know about any other alternative to save Snaps. But we found a great toolkit from Dr.Fone that can help you to save snaps. It is known as iOS Screen Recorder. It is extremely easy to use and offers both Windows version and iOS app version to help us save Snaps on iPhone/iPad.
Easily and flexibly record your screen on the computer.
- Mirror your device to your computer or projector wirelessly.
- Record mobile games, videos, Facetime, and more.
- Support jailbroken and un-jailbroken devices.
- Support iPhone,iPad, and iPod touch that runs on iOS 7.1 to iOS 12
- Offer both Windows and iOS programs (the iOS program is unavailable for iOS 11-12).
How to save snaps with iOS Screen Recorder app?
Let us look at the steps below for the best alternative to SnapSave using iOS Screen Recorder.
- Step 1. Download the iOS Screen Recorder app directly and install it.
- Step 2: After that you will be asked for a permission to continue installation. Tap on Confirm and wait until the installation is complete.
- Step 3: In the second step, once the installation is over directly go to Settings>General>Device Management. Tap the name of the developer that has Screen Recorder listed in it. Hit the Trust button.
- Step 4: Start to record your screen. After the installation is over, launch the application. Click Next to record the screen on your iOS device. When it is completed, the video will be send to the camera roll. You can find all your HD video recordings there.
Part 4: Best SnapSave Alternative on Android
As mentioned above, the SnapSave app for Android has also stopped working and cannot be downloaded from any third-party website or the Google play store. So the Android users have also been keen on searching for the best alternative. Wondershare has come up with a great tool MirrorGo.
Mirror your android device to your computer!
- Drag and drop files between your computer and phone directly.
- Send and receive messages using your computer`s keyboard including SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.
- View multiple notifications simultaneously without picking up your phone.
- Use android apps on your PC for a full-screen experience.
- Record your classic gameplay.
- Screen Capture at crucial points.
- Share secret moves and teach next level play.
How to save snaps with MirrorGo?
Follow the following steps very carefully to save snaps with the help of the Wondershare MirrorGo
- Step 1: At first, download the application on your PC. After the download is over, install the MirrorGo application.
- Step 2: Once the installation is complete, launch the application and then connect your mobile with your PC using a USB cable.
Select "Transfer files" option
Then enable the USB debugging on your Android device as the following image show.
- Step 3: Find the option ‘Record’, it will be on the right, click it and you will be shown the window below.
- Step 4: check the recorded video that has been saved with the file path once the download is complete.
A simple and easy alternative for SnapSave for Android, isn't it?
So today through this article, we talked about how to use SnapSave to save Snapchats and also about the best alternative of SnapSave on both Android and iOS platforms. Snapchat is an app whose principal feature is the temporary access to its stories and multimedia. It strictly prohibits the saving of any contents. According to an official report released, all the apps to save the snaps have been declared illegal according to the terms and conditions of Snapchat Inc. So please be careful while using the applications and follow all the steps to the utmost detail to get the best result. Enjoy everyone!
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Save Snapchat Tricks
- 1. Save Snapchat Stories
- 2. Record on Snapchat without Hands
- 3. Snapchat Screenshots
- 4. Snapchat Save Apps
- 5. Save Snapchat Without Them Knowing
- 6. Save Snapchat on Android
- 7. Download Snapchat Videos
- 8. Save Snapchats to Camera Roll
- 9. Delete Saved Snapchat Messages
- 10. Save Snapchat Videos
- 1. Save Snapchat
- Save Snapchat Toplists
- 1. Snapcrack Alternative
- 2. Snapsave Alternative
- 3. Snapbox Alternative
- 4. Snapchat Story Saver
- 5. Android Snapchat Saver
- 6. iPhone Snapchat Saver
- 7. Snapchat Screenshot Apps
- 8. Snapchat Photo Saver
- Snapchat Spy