How to Use SnapSave and Its Best Alternative to Save Snaps?
Snapchat is an image messaging and multimedia mobile application. This application was created by Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy, and Reggie Brown. One of the principal concepts of Snapchat is that the pictures and messages are visible for only a short time before they become permanently inaccessible. This app was initially known as Picaboo and was launched for iOS only. With time, it came to be known as Snapchat and came on the Android platform too.
Due to this unique nature of this app, it gained popularity in no time. It is one of the top-rated apps both in the Play Store and in the App Store. However, many people want to save the Snapchats but don’t know how to keep those ‘short-lived snaps’ forever. There are many applications like SnapSave available that helps to save snaps. The SnapSave app for Android and iOS is available easily online. The process is very simple, just read the instructions given below very carefully to learn how to save Snapchats.
Note: SnapSave for Android is no longer available in the Google Play Store.
Part 1: How to Save Snapchats with SnapSave?
SnapSave for Snapchat is a ‘Save and Screenshot’ application that allows people to save photos without notifying the sender. Another unique feature of this app is that it allows the user to see other people snaps as many times as possible. The SnapSave app for Android was previously available on the play store but not anymore. It is still, however, available in the iOS App Store. SnapSave works more like a replacement app for Snapchat.
Below are a few steps that you can follow to save Snapchats with SnapSave:
- Snapchat is not affiliated with Snapchat and its usage might violate Snapchat terms and conditions. Therefore a proper login into the Snapchat account is very important.
- The user can log in to the Snapchat account through SnapSave using Snapchat information.
- Both the app will be accessible at the same time. As the user opens one app, it leads to automatic logging out from the other app.
- If the user has opened a snap using the official Snapchat app then it can’t be saved with the help of SnapSave.
- To save Snapchat, there is a download button icon on the left bottom side.
- When the stories are saved, the user gets notified and it is saved in the ‘My Stories” folder.
- But according to recent reports, there have been many negative reports on SnapSave online that forced Google to remove it from the Play Store.
Part 2: SnapSave Not Working?There have been many reports that the SnapSave app is not working or has some log issues etc. But the most common error that shows is that it cannot connect with the internet or the phone is offline even when it has an active internet connection. This is because Snapchat never provides any third-party developer official access to its APIs. But the presence of a huge number of third party apps makes it clear that reverse engineering isn’t too difficult. Snapchat is finally paying attention to this issue and they have begun to shut down all the third-party apps. They have also declared the usage of third party apps illegal and its usage will be against the terms and conditions of Snapchat. That’s why SnapSave for Android has been removed from Google Play Store.
Part 3: Best SnapSave Alternative on iOS & Android - Wondershare Dr.Fone
After SnapSave has stopped working, many people don't know about any other alternative to save Snaps. But we found a great toolkit from Dr.Fone that can help you to save snaps. It is known as Wondershare Dr.Fone. It is extremely easy to use and offers both Windows/Mac version and online version to help us save Snaps on iPhone/iPad/Android.
Easily and flexibly record your screen on the computer.
- Mirror your device to your computer or projector wirelessly.
- Record mobile games, videos, Facetime, and more.
- Support jailbroken and un-jailbroken devices.
- Support iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Amdroid.
How to save snaps with Wondershare Dr.Fone?
Let us look at the steps below for the best alternative to SnapSave using Wondershare Dr.Fone.
- Step 1. Download the Wondershare Dr.Fone directly and install it. After establishing the connection, go to the left panel and select “Screen Mirror”. Scan the QR code displayed on your computer's screen, which will lead you to the installation of Dr.Fone Link on your iPhone.
- Step 2. To proceed, open Dr.Fone Link and tap on the Scan QR Code icon located in the top-right corner. Make sure that both your mobile device and computer are connected to the same local area network for a seamless connection.
- Step 3. During this process, the device's screen will be mirrored and displayed on your computer. This allows you to have a real-time view of your device's screen. If necessary, you can also record or take screenshots of the device's screen directly on your PC.
A simple and easy alternative for SnapSave for Android, isn't it?
So today through this article, we talked about how to use SnapSave to save Snapchats and also about the best alternative of SnapSave on both Android and iOS platforms. Snapchat is an app whose principal feature is the temporary access to its stories and multimedia. It strictly prohibits the saving of any contents. According to an official report released, all the apps to save the snaps have been declared illegal according to the terms and conditions of Snapchat Inc. So please be careful while using the applications and follow all the steps to the utmost detail to get the best result. Enjoy everyone!
- Save on Snapchat
- 1. Save Videos in SnapChat
- 2. Save Snapchats on iPhone
- 3. Save Snapchats on Android
- 4. Save Snapchats to Camera Roll
- 5. Save Someone's Snapchat Story
- 6. Save Snapchat Without Notifying
- 7. Download Snapchat Videos
- 8. Delete Saved Chats On Snapchat
- Snapchat Save Apps
- 1. Top Snapchat Saver Apps for iOS
- 2. Snapbox Reviews and Alternatives
- 3. Top Snapchat Photo Saver Apps
- 4. Top Snapchat Saver Apps
- 5. SnapSave Reviews and Alternatives
- Snapchat Hack
- 1. Hack someone’s Snapchat
- 2. Hack into Someone's Snapchat
- 3. Monitor Snapchat on iPhone
- 4. Snapcrack Reviews and Alternatives
- 5. Screenshot Snapchat without Knowing
- 6. Top 5 Snapchat Screenshot Apps
- 7. Best Snapchat Hacking Apps
- 8. Best Snapchat Password Crackers
- Snapchat Problems
- Other Social Apps Tips
- 1. Backup WhatsApp to PC
- 2. Whatsapp from Android to iPhone
- 3. Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp Message
- 4. Top 5 Instagram Password Crackers
- 5. Download Kik Messenger App for PC
- 6. Fix Common LINE App Problems
- 7. Find Facebook Password
- 8. Facebook Dating Is Not Working
- 9. Record Viber Calls on PC/Mobile
- 10. Recover WeChat Account / History