Top 8 Snapchat Save Apps to Save Snapchats Secretively
We all love using Snapchat due to its clear interface and various quality features that it provides. Though, there are lots of users out there who don’t like how stringent Snapchat can be at times. Have you ever wondered how great it would be to save someone else’s snap without notifying them? If you take a screenshot of your friend’s snap, then Snapchat automatically lets them know. Thankfully, there are some apps to save Snapchats that you can readily use. In this article, we have listed the main features of these tools, so that you can select your next Snapchat to save app.
1. iOS Screen Recorder
iOS Screen Recorder is one of the easiest and most secure ways to save snaps and stories without notifying anyone. It works with almost every major version of iOS (iOS 7.1 to 13 presently). One of the best things about iOS Screen Recorder is that it won’t tamper with the authenticity of your Snapchat account. This Snapchat screen recorder can be used to record every activity of your screen. Later, you can save the video and edit it as per your needs. You can also use this tool to mirror your device on a bigger screen for other purposes.
Record the iPhone screen without jailbreak or computer required.
- Mirror your device to your computer or projector wirelessly.
- Record mobile games, videos, Facetime, and more.
- Offer both Windows version and iOS app version.
- Support iPhone,iPad and iPod touch that runs on iOS 7.1 to iOS 13
- Offer both Windows and iOS programs (the iOS program is unavailable for iOS 11-13).
Step 1. On your iPhone/iPad, download and install the iOS Screen Recorder app.
Step 2. Then it will ask you to trust the developer so iOS Screen Recorder can be installed on your iPhone. Tap on Settings > Device Management > iOS Screen Recorder developer and then tap on Trust.
Step 3. After that, iOS Screen Recorder has been installed on your iPhone successfully. Open iOS Screen Recorder, you can customize the recording settings.
Step 4. Then tap on Next. iOS Screen Recorder will minimize its window and start to record the screen instantly.
Step 5. Open Snapchat and start to play the story or video you want to record. Once the playback is over, tap on the red bar on the top of your iPhone, which will end the recording. The recorded video will be saved to your camera roll.
- • Reliable and extremely safe
- • Easy to use and won’t tamper with your account
- • You don’t have to log out of your Snapchat account
- • Provides crisp recording of snaps and stories
- • Doesn’t support Android devices
2. MirrorGo Android Recorder
Just like the iOS screen recorder, this one is also developed by Dr.Fone. It is specially designed for Android devices and lets you mirror your screen to a bigger device wirelessly. The Snapchat save app can also be used to mirror any game or make video tutorials. It allows a feature to take screenshots as well as record screen activity. Therefore, you can use it to screenshot pictures as well as save videos and stories. It is compatible with almost every Android smartphone and runs on Windows systems. Unlike most of its counterparts, it provides a secure way to save Snaps.
Mirror your android device to your computer!
- Play Android Mobile Games on your Computer with your Keyboard and Mouse for better control.
- Send and receive messages using your computer`s keyboard including SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.
- View multiple notifications simultaneously without picking up your phone.
- Use android apps on your PC for full-screen experience.
- Record your classic gameplay.
- Screen Capture at crucial points.
- Share secret moves and teach next level play.
- • Trial version freely available
- • Compatible with almost every Android device
- • Provides a way to take screenshots as well as record screen videos
- • Easy to use and extremely secure
• You don’t need to log out of your Snapchat account
- • Can also be used to mirror your phone to a bigger screen
- • Not available for iOS devices
SnapSave is one of the oldest apps to save Snapchats. Recently, it has not been updated, but it provides highly effective results if you are planning to save snaps without getting noticed. Also, it is available for both, iOS and Android devices. Since you won’t find it on any official App Store or Google Play page, you have to download it from a third-party location. Initially, the app was freely available, but now you have to pay $5 to access its web version.
- • Works for iOS and Android
- • It has a few bugs that might tamper with your account
- • Not freely available
If you want to experience an interface similar to that of Snapchat, then you should definitely try Casper. This new-age Snapchat screen recorder can be used to save stories as well as snaps. It is currently available for Android devices and has added features like stickers, new filters, a way to forward snaps, and more. If you wish to save snaps without connecting your phone to the system, then this would be a great alternative. Though, while using it, you need to stay cautious as it is not affiliated with Snapchat Inc.
- • Freely available
- • Added features like new filters, stickers, forward snaps, etc
- • Compatible with a wide range of Android phones
- • Easy to use interface
- • Not authenticated by Snapchat and its usage might compromise your account
- • Only available for Android smartphones
SnapBox is again comparatively an older Snapchat save the app, which works for both, iOS and Android devices. Its interface is pretty simple and you can save snaps with just one tap. Before using it, make sure that you log out of your Snapchat account. You can save snaps directly to your phone’s memory with this one in no time. It is also freely available and comes with a few added features as well.
- • Works with both, iOS and Android devices
- • Freely available
- • Can save stories without opening
- • No root required
- • Your account might get deleted after using it
- • It has a few bugs since it hasn’t been updated in a while
This modern and highly effective Snapchat screen recorder will certainly help you level up your social media game. Compatible with both, iOS and Android, it will let you save snaps and stories with just one tap. You can later view the saved pictures and even forward it to other friends. Just like every other third-party app, it also comes with a few restrictions and you can’t use it with Snapchat simultaneously.
- • Freely available
- • Comes with added features like stickers and doodles
- • Available for a wide range of iOS and Android devices
- • Need to log out of Snapchat before using it. A constant usage might also delist your account.
7. Saver for Snapchat
Saver for Snapchat is unlike most of the apps to save Snapchats. This one can help you access your favorite app on your Windows system. Afterward, you can simply save images and videos to your system without much trouble. You can use it without any hassle. All you got to do is provide your Snapchat credentials to log in to the application. Later, you can just save any snap with a single click.
- • Freely available
- • Can be used to access Snapchat on a Windows device
- • It is relatively not as secure as other apps
- • Can tamper with the authenticity of your account
SnapKeep has a clean and easy to use interface, making it one of the best apps to save Snapchats. Simply download it on your iOS or Android device and readily use it as your default Snapchat app. The interface is quite similar to that of Snapchat, so you won’t face any trouble using it. Draw doodles on your pictures or simply upload them from your gallery without any trouble. Save videos and pictures with this Snapchat save app with just one tap.
- • Freely available and easy to use
- • Comes with a few added features
- • Compatible with a wide range of iOS and Android devices
- • Not affiliated with Snapchat inc. and its usage might delist your account
Now when you know about some of the best apps to save Snapchats, you can easily pick your preferred option. Make sure that you consider the listed pros and cons of all the apps to pick your next Snapchat screen recorder.
- Save Snapchat Tricks
- 1. Save Snapchat Stories
- 2. Record on Snapchat without Hands
- 3. Snapchat Screenshots
- 4. Snapchat Save Apps
- 5. Save Snapchat Without Them Knowing
- 6. Save Snapchat on Android
- 7. Download Snapchat Videos
- 8. Save Snapchats to Camera Roll
- 9. Delete Saved Snapchat Messages
- 10. Save Snapchat Videos
- 1. Save Snapchat
- Save Snapchat Toplists
- 1. Snapcrack Alternative
- 2. Snapsave Alternative
- 3. Snapbox Alternative
- 4. Snapchat Story Saver
- 5. Android Snapchat Saver
- 6. iPhone Snapchat Saver
- 7. Snapchat Screenshot Apps
- 8. Snapchat Photo Saver
- Snapchat Spy