Best Ways to Recover Lost Contacts on Samsung
Data is crucial and hence losing it is never an option. Imagine a day when your phone is bugged with some kind of virus, and it eats your entire contact list. What you’re going to do no? Well, that’s the reason you are here. If you are also looking for a way to recover lost contacts on Samsung Phone, this article is for you. Here we have talked about every single method through which you can retrieve your lost contacts on your Samsung phone. Not only this, there is a tool that is “Pro” in retrieving your data from even the dead Phone. Go ahead and try out every single method given in this article, and see what works best for you.
- Part 1: What to do when lost all contacts on the Samsung phone
- Part 2: How to Recover Lost Contacts on Samsung
- Part 3: How can I get my Contacts Back from my Lost Samsung phone
It is now possible that if you have accidentally deleted any data from your Samsung mobile, the data will not be permanently wiped up from your device. The bytes of those data are just dispersed in your phone’s internal memory space. We can also say that the previous data is now present in the invisible form on your phone. The bytes of the deleted data are now free; hence, ready to accept the new data over the previous one.
If you somehow managed to collect all those dispersed bytes of deleted data, suppose the bytes of deleted contacts, you can easily recover lost contacts on your Samsung phone. Saving the new data in your phone can decrease the chance of retrieving your previous data back. So, make sure you are not saving any new data on your phone if you want to recover the lost data on your Samsung Phone.
Down below there are a couple of measures that you can apply do not lose your precious data permanently.
- If this is the case you should not use your phone, and stop taking photos, sending SMS or surfing the Internet as this will overwrite the previous data.
- In your mobile, switch off the Wi-Fi connection, and mobile network so that your mobile cannot do auto system upgrade.
- Do not fall into the trap of applications promising you to retrieve your data. Use the proven and authentic ways as soon as possible to retrieve the lost contacts on the Samsung phone.
2.1 Use Gmail
This method is based upon Gmail, as Google Backup is very useful in restoring your lost contacts on your Samsung phone. To use this method, you must have the backup file of your contacts before you have accidentally deleted the contact. The backup file is saved in your Google account which we are going to use.
We have given you the step-by-step process using which you can retrieve your lost contacts on your Samsung phone make sure you follow each step so that you never make an error.
Step 1: Open the browser, followed by opening https://gmail.com on your PC. Now, login into your account in which you have your backup saved.
Step 2: In the top right corner, you can see the nine-dots icon on the left side of your profile name icon. Click on it, and you will find a bunch of other options in the drop-down list. Scroll a bit, and click on “Contacts”.
Step 3: On the left side of the screen there is a panel of option, click on the option named “Export”.
Step 4: Once you will do this, you will need to opt for the format of the file to export your contacts. Now below “Export as” opt for “Google CSV”, and tap on the “Export” button to download the file.
2.2 Use Dr.Fone Data Recovery (Android)
Dr. Fone Data Recovery is one of the world's popular Android and iPhone data recovery software. This is the only tool that can efficiently recover your android data, by using this tool you can recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more. It offers the easiest way to recover Android data. What's more? This tool comes with the highest recovery rate in the industry, and you can use it on any version of Windows or Mac. Now you don't need to worry about your precious lost data because Dr. Fone ensures the recovery of your important data.
This tool is very easy-peasy to use as all you need to do is search for the data select the ones you need to restore and that’s it, go and restore it. Not only this, it supports wide range of file formats that helps you to catch each and every detail that has been lost.
Follow the steps given below to recover your data:
Step 1: The very first step and that is going to be to launch the doctor phone software, followed by going into “Data recovery Mode” from there.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1. Samsung Photo Recovery
- Samsung Photo Recovery
- Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy/Note
- Galaxy Core Photo Recovery
- Samsung S7 Photo Recovery
- 2. Samsung Messages/Contacts Recovery
- Samsung Phone Message Recovery
- Samsung Contacts Recovery
- Recover Messages from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover Text from Galaxy S6
- Broken Samsung Phone Recovery
- Samsung S7 SMS Recovery
- Samsung S7 WhatsApp Recovery
- 3. Samsung Data Recovery
- Samsung Phone Recovery
- Samsung Tablet Recovery
- Galaxy Data Recovery
- Samsung Password Recovery
- Samsung Recovery Mode
- Samsung SD Card Recovery
- Recover from Samsung Internal Memory
- Recover Data from Samsung Devices
- Samsung Data Recovery Software
- Samsung Recovery Solution
- Samsung Recovery Tools
- Samsung S7 Data Recovery