How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Samsung Galaxy S7?
Galaxy S7 is one of the most sophisticated smartphones produced by Samsung. If you also own this amazing phone and have deleted your text messages, then you have come to the right place. In this informative post, we will teach you how to recover deleted text messages on Galaxy S7. We will also provide some expert suggestions, so that you would get fruitful results out of the recovery process. Additionally, we will help you resolve issues related to messaging on your device.
Let’s get it started and learn how to recover SMS from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 edge.
Part 1: Tips for Samsung S7 Text Message Recovery
Before we teach you how to retrieve deleted text messages on Samsung S7, it is important to be familiar with some expert tips. Keep the following suggestions in mind if you want to recover most of your deleted messages in less time.
- If you have accidentally deleted your text messages, then don’t wait for too long. Your device won’t allocate its space to any other data immediately. Try to retrieve your lost messages as soon as you can to get better results.
- Most of the time, users lose their data when there are upgrading the firmware of their device or while rooting their phone. Ideally, before you take any critical step like this, always take a complete backup of your phone.
- Before you commence the recovery process, make sure that your device is not infected by any virus or malware. It might tamper the entire process of retrieving your lost data.
- You might see plenty of applications claiming to recover Galaxy S7’s lost data, but most of these tools make false claims. Always go for a reliable and secure application, as it might cause more harm to your phone than good. Android Data Recovery is the first application that can recover lost data on Samsung S7.
Now when you are ready, let’s proceed and learn how to recover deleted text messages on Galaxy S7.
Part 2: How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Samsung S7?
Dr.Fone Android Data Recovery is the world’s first data recovery software for Android devices and can be used to recover lost text messages on Galaxy S7. It is already compatible with more than 6000 Android smartphone and runs on Windows as well as Mac. Since it is the first application to recover lost data on Samsung S7, it also boasts the highest success rate in the industry. As you might know, text messages are stored in your device’s primary memory. You can easily learn how to retrieve deleted text messages on Samsung S7 using Android Data Recovery in the following way.
World's 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software.
- Recover Android data by scanning your Android phone & tablet directly.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from your Android phone & tablet.
- Supports various file types, including WhatsApp, Messages & Contacts & Photos & Videos & Audio & Document.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS, including Samsung S7.
Since Android Data Recovery works for both Windows as well as Mac, you can easily use it as per your needs. Follow these instructions and know how to recover SMS from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 edge while connecting it to a Windows PC.
- Step 1. Download Dr.Fone Android Data Recovery on your Windows computer. After installing it on your system, simply launch the application. You will get various options on the Dr.Fone welcome screen. Simply click on “Data Recovery” to start the process.
- Step 2. Connect your phone to the system using a USB cable. Additionally, make sure that you have enabled the feature of USB Debugging on your device. You can first enable “Developer Options” by visiting Settings > About Phone and tapping the “Build Number” seven consecutive times. Afterward, simply visit Developer Options and turn on the feature of USB Debugging.
- Step 3. The application will automatically detect your device and provide a display of different data types. You can just check the option of “Messages” to retrieve the previously deleted text messages. If you wish to get back any other kind of data, then check that option as well and click on the “Start Scan” button.
- Step 5. Wait for a while, as the application will perform an in-depth scan of your device and provide a preview of the data can be recovered. If you get a pop-up message on your device regarding Superuser access, then simply agree to it.
- Step 6. The interface will segregate all the data that it was able to retrieve. Simply select the text messages you want to get back and click on the “Recover” button.
Part 3: Fix Samsung S7 Not Sending/Receiving Text Message Issue
There are times when users are not able to send or receive text messages on their Samsung device. Samsung Galaxy S7 has this common glitch. Nevertheless, it can be resolved easily. If you are facing the same issue, then try to follow these suggestions.
- 1. Most of the time, S7 is not able to automatically select an access point. To resolve this, go to Settings > More Networks > Mobile Networks and make sure that your respective carrier is selected in the Access Point names.
- 2. There are times when users include iMessage service on their Samsung device, which tampers with its original text message feature. To solve this issue, go to Settings > Message and turn off the feature of iMessage.
- 3. Sometimes, after rebooting your device, you can easily overcome this issue. If you are not able to send or receive text messages, then restart your phone and give it a while to register on the network. This might resolve the issue automatically.
- 4. If your messaging app has lots of data, then it might malfunction as well. Just go to Settings > Messages and “Clear Data” in order to reset it.
- 5. If you are not able to send or receive text messages, even after getting a good signal, then chances are there could be a problem in your Message Center. Visit Settings > Messages > Message Center and make sure that the Message Center Number is correct as per your carrier.
- 6. If nothing seems to work, then you can always perform a factory reset on your device. Though, this should be your last resort as it will erase your device’s data.
We are sure that after following the above-mentioned steps, you would easily be able to get back your previously deleted messages. Now when you know how to recover deleted text messages on Galaxy S7, go ahead and give it a try using Dr.Fone Android Data Recovery .
- Recover from Broken Samsung
- Samsung Contacts Recover
- Samsung Data Recover
- 1. Recover Data from Dead Phone
- 2. Recover Data from Internal Memory
- 3. Top 9 Data Recovery Apps
- 4. Recover Data from Samsung J7
- 5. Recover Data From Samsung S22
- 6. Recover Data on Samsung Galaxy S7
- 7. Recover SMS from Samsung S8
- 8. Retrieve WhatsApp Messages
- Samsung Messages Recover
- 1. Recover Messages from Samsung
- 2. Recover Messages on Samsung S6
- 3. Recover Messages on Samsung S7
- Samsung Photos Recover
- Samsung Recover Tips
- 1. Recover Lost Data from Samsung
- 2. Recover File on Samsung
- 3. Samsung Password Recovery
- 4. Use Samsung Recovery Mode
- 5. Top 5 Samsung Recovery Tools
- 6. Recover Data from SD Card
- 7. Recover Files from Samsung
- Samsung Useful Tricks
- 1. Fix Samsung Brick
- 2. Flash Samsung with Odin
- 3. Remove Google Account Bypass
- 4. Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy
- 5. Samsung Root Software
- 6. Transfer Files from Samsung to PC
- 7. Best Samsung Kies Alternatives
- 8. Samsung Smart Switch Solutions
- 9. Bypass Lock Screen Pattern
- 10. 2 Ways to Unlock Samsung
- 11. Transfer Whatsapp Messages
- 12. Samsung Auto Backup