Top 4 Samsung Recovery Tools of 2022
You could be in the process of rooting your phone and then something happens and it becomes bricked. Similarly, you may be having a nice time at the pool, and somehow your phone gets into the water and gets damaged. What will happen to all the data stored in your phone? you simply look for data recovery tools which will help you get the data to a computer ready to be restored when the phone is fixed or you get a new one. You do not have to panic when you lose data; these tools are handy. Here you will see some of the top 5 Samsung recovery tools on the market.
Part 1: Dr.Fone Toolkit Android Data Recovery
You can never be sure whether you will one day lose data on your phone, but it is a possibility. There are various scenarios that can lead to the loss of data on your Samsung. Rooting errors, SD card issues, Flashing ROMs, Accidental deletion, Crashed System, and Forgotten passwords. Dr.Fone is a versatile Samsung data recovery tool. With this tool, you have no worries since it will recover all kinds of data that were accidentally deleted from your phone. With Dr.Fone, you can also root your phone to ensure that you recover files from the root section too.
World's 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software.
- Recover Android data by scanning your Android phone & tablet directly.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from your Android phone & tablet.
- Supports various file types, including WhatsApp,Messages & Contacts & Photos & Videos & Audio & Document.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS, icluding Samsung S7.
• You are able to preview and check files before you actually recover them. This saves you a lot of time.
• Dr.Fone can recover different types of file formats
• You can selectively recover data
• This app is compatible with over 6,000 Android devices
• You can recover data from an SD card
• Work with both rooted and unrooted phones
• This application is completely safe
How to recover lost data on your Samsung using Dr.Fone toolkit - Android Data Recovery
Step 1. Connect Your Samsung
Launch Dr.Fone and then select Data Recovery from the tools on the home screen
Using the USB cable that came with the phone, connect it to the computer. The Samsung must be in debug mode.
Step 2. Select the file types to be scanned
You will be presented with the data types that Dr.Fone can recover; All the file types will be selected by default. You can deselect those which you do not want to recover and then click “Next”.
Step 3. Scan your device to find the lost data on it
You need to enter confirm to recover your data.
Click on “Next” and Dr.Fone will scan your Samsung.
When Dr.Fone is scanning your phone, you should be patient. It can take a while depending on the data that you have on your Samsung.
Note: Should a Superuser authorization pop up on your phone, you should allow it. This will not always happen, but allow it if it does.
Step 4. Preview and recover deleted data on Samsung
Check the data using the preview mode and then select what you want to recover and send it to your computer by clicking on “Recover”.
Part 2: EaseUS Mobisaver for Android
EaseUS Mobisaver, as the name implies is an easy-to-use Samsung photo recovery tool. It allows you t receiver data in three simple steps. There is a free and pro version, and the free one will still do you a lot of good if you are looking for advanced recovery features, then you will have to use the premium version.
• It allows exporting of the lost data in various formats
• Details of recovered data such as names, numbers, etc will be recovered.
Part 3: Jihosoft Mobile Recovery for Android
Jihosoft Mobile Recovery is another Samsung recovery tool that is widely used because of its ease-of-use. The applications allows you to directly scan for lost data and then preview it before you can recover it. The tool also works well with all mobile phone models and android versions. You can get a time-limited trial version to test and see whether it fits well with your device.
• It is easy to use and safe
• The application allows you to preview files before recovery
Part 5: iSkysoft Android Data Recovery
iSkysoft Android Data Recovery is a versatile tool that you can use to recover lost data on your phone. this one is intuitive and easy to use. Recover your data in three simple steps, irrespective of what kind of Android device you are having.
• It can recover files from both internal memory and SD card
• It has full Android compatibility
• It can recover files from a locked device
There are several situations that can lead to the accidental loss of data on your Samsung phone. the tools mentioned above are fantastic for the recovery of such data. They allow you to preview the data that you have lost so you can select what you would like to save. The tools are easy to use and you will be grateful when you easily recover your data. Export to various formats and ensure that you keep your data safe.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1. Samsung Photo Recovery
- Samsung Photo Recovery
- Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy/Note
- Galaxy Core Photo Recovery
- Samsung S7 Photo Recovery
- 2. Samsung Messages/Contacts Recovery
- Samsung Phone Message Recovery
- Samsung Contacts Recovery
- Recover Messages from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover Text from Galaxy S6
- Broken Samsung Phone Recovery
- Samsung S7 SMS Recovery
- Samsung S7 WhatsApp Recovery
- 3. Samsung Data Recovery
- Samsung Phone Recovery
- Samsung Tablet Recovery
- Galaxy Data Recovery
- Samsung Password Recovery
- Samsung Recovery Mode
- Samsung SD Card Recovery
- Recover from Samsung Internal Memory
- Recover Data from Samsung Devices
- Samsung Data Recovery Software
- Samsung Recovery Solution
- Samsung Recovery Tools
- Samsung S7 Data Recovery