Top 5 Samsung Kies Alternatives
Does anyone know of an alternative to Samsung kies? I have this rubbish software on four operating systems and I cannot connect my phone (Galaxy S7) to any of um. I used to be able to connect with an old XP system but that's no longer working now so I'm stumped......for want of a better word. All I want to do is get my photos off the phone, but Samsung seems to be lacking in the software department.
Thanks to its brief interface and free use, Samsung kies is widely used for Samsung device management on computer running Windows and Macintosh. However, Samsung kies is not perfect and it has some flaws that leave you unsatisfied. Many Samsung users complain that Samsung kies fails to connect their devices. Besides, it's only used for Samsung device. When comes to managing other devices, like HTC, LG, Motorola, Samsung kies turns out to be useless. If you give up Samsung kies and are looking for alternatives, you can stop here. Here is the list about 6 Samsung kies alternatives, you can choose a best one for yourself.
Alternative for kies - Dr.Fone-PhoneManager
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager, this Samsung kies alternative provides a one-stop solution to let you transfer data on the Android devices to your computer with one click. You can use it to selectively transfer what you want on the Android device like contacts, photos, music, video and more. Manage your entire mobile lifestyle in one convenient place.
Best Samsung Kies Alternative to Transfer and Manage Files
- Feel free to transfer data between Android and PC.
- Transfer, manage, import/export music, videoclips, photos.
- Powerful toolkits to manage your contacts, SMS, calllogs, apps etc. on mobile.
- Enhanced features to make your mobile safer, cleaner and faster.
- Take full control of your mobile on computer.
The main interface of Dr.Fone - Phone Manager is shown as follows:
MyPhoneExplorer is an easy-to-use phone explorer for managing your Sony and other Android device. To connect an Android with the MyPhoneExplorer, you have three options: WiFi, USB cable and Bluetooth.
It helps you organize files on SD card, sync Outlook, Thunderbird, and import and export SMS. However, it doesn't allow you to backup and restore your Android device in 1 click. It's only available for photo management. As for music and video, it turns out to be useless. Worse still, when it comes to app management, it only allows you to delete apps, which you can do directly on the Android device.
MOBILedit is a platform that works with many phones and tablets running Android, iOS, Symbian, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Bada, and other OS via WiFi, Bluetooth and USB cable.
With it, you can drag and drop photos, music, videos and documents between your phone and tablet and PC, make ringtones, organize contacts and manage apps. Besides, backup your phone and tablet and restore when in need.
One shortcoming is that MOBILedit doesn't offer you download center. It means, if you want to download something to your phone and tablet, you have to download to PC first, and then import to your phone and tablet.
As its name suggests, AirDroid is an application that helps you manage your Android phone and tablet over the air. It enables you to edit SMS and send it via computer, quickly install and export apps, move video, photos, ringtones and others on and off your Android phone and tablet. However, it's not available for you to back up or restore your Android phone and tablet.
doubleTwist is mainly used for you to sync music, video and photos from iTunes to your mobile phone wirelessly or with a USB cable. However, it can do nothing to manage the contacts, SMS and apps on your mobile phone, let alone back up and restore your mobile phone.
- Samsung Phone Issues
- 1. Fix Samsung Camera Failed
- 2. Fix Samsung Phone Hang
- 3. Fix Samsung S7 Won't Turn On
- 4. Fix Samsung Brick
- 5. Fix Samsung S6 Won't Turn On
- 6. Fix Samsung Keyboard Stopped
- 7. Fix Samsung S5 Won't Turn On
- 8. Fix Samsung Pay Not Working
- 9. Samsung ROM Download & Install
- 10. Samsung Firmware Download
- 11. Fix Samsung Sudden Death
- 12. Fix Samsung Stuck on Boot Screen
- 13. Fix Samsung Frozen on Startup
- 14. Full Guide to Fix 'Samsung Galaxy Phone Keeps Restarting'
- 15. Fix Samsung S3 Won't Turn On
- 16. Fix Samsung J7 Problems
- 17. Fix Samsung S10 Gone Dead
- 18. Fix Samsung S10 Won't Turn On
- 19. Fix Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Screen Issues
- 1. Fix Unresponsive Touchscreen
- 2. Fix Black Screen After Dropping
- 3. Resolve Screen Stuck on Boot Issue
- 4. Fix Samsung Fold Screen Issues
- 5. Fix Samsung Black Screen
- 6. Fix Samsung Screen Not Working
- 7. Fix Half of Screen Not Working
- 8. Fix Samsung Stuck on Bootloop
- 9. Fix Samsung Screen Blacked Out
- 10. Fix Screen Blacked During a Call
- 11. Fix Samsung Stuck on the Screen
- 12. Solve Samsung TV Blackout
- 13. Fix Samsung Flip Screen Not Working
- 14. Fix Screen Won't Respond
- Samsung Tablet Issues
- 1. Fix Samsung Tablet Problems
- 2. Fix Samsung Stuck on Logo
- 3. Fix Samsung Tablet Won't Turn On
- 4. Fix Touch Screen Not Working
- Samsung Update
- 1. Flash a Samsung phone
- 2. Samsung Mobile Software Update
- 3. Update Samsung Kies for Mac
- 4. Update Samsung to Android Oreo
- 5. Update Samsung Kies on PC
- 6. Update Android 6.0 for Samsung
- Samsung Useful Tricks
- 1. Remove Google Account Bypass
- 2. Hard/Factory Reset Samsung
- 3. Samsung Root Software
- 4. Transfer Files from Samsung to PC
- 5. Top 5 Samsung Kies Alternatives
- 6. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Pin
- 7. SIM Network Unlock PIN
- 8. Transfer Whatsapp to iPhone
- 9. Samsung Auto Backup
- 10. Recover File on Samsung