How to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7
Samsung Galaxy J series includes lots of new-age devices like J3, J5, J7, and more that are used by millions of people the world over. It is one of the most successful Android flagship series of the recent time. Even though these smartphones come with plenty of high-end features, they can suffer from an unexpected data loss. To overcome such an unwanted scenario, users must know how to perform Samsung J7 data recovery. It doesn’t matter what the situation is, you can take the assistance of a reliable Samsung J7 photo recovery tool to retrieve your data. We will let you know about it in the coming sections.
Part 1: Common data loss situations on Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7
Before we make you familiar with Samsung J5 recycle bin or its recovery process, it is important to learn why a situation like this takes place. Ideally, you can lose your data files due to a software or a hardware-related issue. Following are some of the common situations to cause data loss in Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7.
- • A physical damage to your device can cause its data loss. Ideally, if the phone has been damaged by water, then it might malfunction and lose its user data.
- • If you are trying to root your phone and it has been halted in between, then it can cause some serious damage to your phone, including the deletion of its content.
- • A malware or virus attack is another common reason for data loss. If your phone has been attacked by a malware, then it can wipe its storage entirely beside causing a severe damage to your device.
- • If the Android version has been corrupted, crashed, or compromised, then it can lead to an unwanted situation of data loss.
- • There are times when users delete their data files by mistake. They often format their SD card accidentally without realizing its repercussions.
- • Any other unexpected situation like forgotten password, factory setting restore, non-responsive device, etc. can also cause this issue.
No matter what the situation is, by taking the assistance of a reliable Samsung photo recovery J5 tool, you can retrieve your data back.
Part 2: How to recover deleted/lost data on J2/J3/J5/J7 using dr.fone?
One of the best ways to recover your lost and deleted files is by using dr.fone Android Data Recovery. A 100% secure and safe tool, it is extremely easy to use and works with more than 6000 devices. It doesn’t matter if your device has been reset or your data has been deleted accidentally, you can perform Samsung J7 data recovery with this exceptional tool. This Samsung J7 photo recovery tool is a part of dr.fone toolkit and has dedicated desktop applications for Windows and Mac.
World's 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software.
- Recover Android data by scanning your Android phone & tablet directly.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from your Android phone & tablet.
- Supports various file types, including WhatsApp,Messages & Contacts & Photos & Videos & Audio & Document.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS, icluding Samsung S7.
Ideally, there is an option to enable Samsung J5 recycle bin to temporarily save the deleted photos. Nevertheless, most of the users are not aware of this feature. It doesn’t matter if you are using Samsung J5 recycle bin feature or not, you can use dr.fone to perform Samsung photo recovery J5. Not just photos, it can also be used to recover videos, music, call logs, messages, contacts, and more. All you need to do is follow these steps:
1. Download dr.fone - Android Data Recovery to your computer. Launch it and click on the option of “Data Recovery” from the home screen.
2. Connect your Android smartphone to the system and make sure you have turned on the option of USB Debugging. Go to Settings > About Phone and tap “Build Number” seven times to enable Developer Options. Afterward, go to Developer Options and turn on the feature of USB Debugging.
3. Once your device is detected you will get a pop-up message on it regarding USB Debugging option. Just agree to it to continue.
4. Select the kind of data files you wish to recover. Click on the “Next” button to initiate the Samsung J7 data recovery process.
5. In the next window, you will be asked to choose a recovery mode. To get better and faster results, just select the “Standard Mode”. If you want to customize things, then you can select the “Advanced Mode” as well. Click on the “Start” button after making your selection.
6. This will start the recovery process. Sit back and relax as the Samsung J7 photo recovery will take place. Make sure that your phone is not disconnected during the operation.
7. In the end, your recovered files will be segregated into different categories. You can preview your data from here as well. Select the files you want to retrieve and click on the “Recover” button to get them back.
Part 3: Useful tips for Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7 data recovery
Now when you know how to perform Samsung photo recovery J5 via dr.fone Android Recovery tool, you can easily get your data back. Additionally, follow these expert suggestions to get productive results:
- • Be as fast as possible to perform the recovery process. If you have deleted your files, don’t wait too long and use a Samsung J7 data recovery tool immediately.
- • After when your files have been deleted, refrain yourself from using your phone. This will prevent new data files from overwriting your deleted content.
- • Turn on the option of Samsung J5 recycle bin to temporarily store your deleted photos.
- • Only use a secure and reliable Samsung J7 data recovery tool to retrieve your data. Don’t go with any other run of the mill recovery tool as it can cause more harm to your phone than good.
- • Make a habit of taking a timely backup of your data. You can always use dr.fone Android Data Backup & Restore tool to make a second copy of your data. This will let you restore your data files without any trouble.
We hope that after following this informative post, you would be able to perform Samsung photo recovery J5 without any trouble. dr.fone Android Data Recovery is a remarkable tool that will certainly come handy to you on numerous occasions. It provides a simple click-through solution for Samsung J7 data recovery with exceptional results. If you face any setback while using dr.fone toolkit, let us know about it in the comments below.