Two Solutions to Retrieve Data from Samsung S5/S6/S4/S3 with Broken Screen
Getting your phone’s screen broken can be a little disheartening at times. A lot of people think that it is not possible to retrieve your data from a broken hardware, which is a largely misinterpreted concept. You can easily retrieve your data even from a damaged Android smartphone. In this post, we will let you know how to perform Galaxy S5 broken screen data recovery in two different ways. Not just for S5, this technique can also work for other devices of the series like S3, S4, S6, and more.
Part 1: Retrieve data from broken Samsung S5/S6/S4/S3 with Android Data Extraction
Android Data Extraction is the first data retrieval software for broken Android devices. It provides a fast and reliable way to perform Samsung S5 broken screen data recovery. The software has the highest retrieval rate in the industry and can recover almost every kind of data (photos, messages, contacts, call logs, and more). Since the application is compatible with plenty of Galaxy devices, you can easily do data recovery Samsung Galaxy S6.
No matter what kind of physical damage your phone has experienced (broken screen, water damage, etc.), you can always get your lost data back by performing Galaxy S5 broken screen data recovery with Android Data Extraction. In order to do so, you need to follow these simple steps.
Dr.Fone toolkit - Android Data Extraction (Damaged Device)
World's 1st data retrieval software for broken Android devices.
- It can also be used to recover data from broken devices or devices that are damaged in any other way such as those stuck in a reboot loop.
- Highest retrieval rate in the industry.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy devices.
1. Firstly, download Android Data Extraction from its official website right here and install it on your PC. At the same time, connect your phone to the system using a USB cable. After installing the application, you can simply launch it to get the following welcome screen. Now, out of all the provided options, click on the “Data Extraction (Damaged Device)”.
2. In order to start with, you would be asked to select the kind of data that you wish to recover from your phone. Simply check the data types or select all the options if you wish to perform a comprehensive data recovery Samsung Galaxy S6. When you are done, simply click on the “Next” button.
3. The interface will ask you to select the type of damage you have on your device. It can be either an unresponsive touch screen or a black/broken screen.
4. Now, provide the device name and model of your phone. If you are not sure about it, you can find them on the original box of your phone.
5. The interface will ask you to re-check the provided information. You should be cautious while providing the device name and model, as incorrect information can lead to bricking of your device. In order to proceed, you need to manually type the word “confirm”.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to put your phone into the download mode in order to complete the Samsung S5 broken screen data recovery. To do so, firstly turn off your device. Afterward, press and hold the Home, Power, and Volume down button at the same time. When your phone will vibrate, let go of the keys and press the Volume up button to enter the download mode.
7. As soon as your phone will enter the Download Mode, Dr.Fone will start analyzing your phone and download all the essential recovery packages. Give it a while as the application will perform all the needed steps to perform Galaxy S5 broken screen data recovery.
8. After a while, the interface will provide a segregated display of all the data files that can be recovered. Simply select the files that you wish to retrieve and click on the “Recover” button in order to perform data recovery Samsung Galaxy S6.
Great! You are now able to complete Galaxy S5 broken screen data recovery using Android Data Extraction.
Part 2: Retrieve data from Samsung S5/S6/S4/S3/ with broken screen from computer
As you might already know that a broken screen doesn’t corrupt your data files (like photos, videos, pictures, and more). Therefore, if you are able to remotely unlock your phone’s screen and connect it to your PC, then you can manually retrieve these files. It might not provide as extensive results as Android Data Extraction can, but it does act as a great option to perform Samsung S5 broken screen data recovery.
We would be taking the assistance of Samsung’s Find My Phone service to unlock your device remotely. Before we proceed, you need to know that this method will work only if you already have a Samsung account on your device. Simply follow these steps if you wish to retrieve data from your Samsung phone while connecting it to your system.
1. Start by signing-in to Samsung’s Find My Phone service right here. Using the same credentials with which your phone is linked to.
2. Afterward, you would be able to see different kinds of actions that you can perform on your device. Out of all the provided actions that you can perform, click on the “Remotely unlock your phone” or “Unlock screen remotely”. In order to confirm it, click on the “Unlock” button again.
3. In a matter of a few seconds, this will automatically unlock your phone’s screen remotely. Now, just connect your phone to your system.
4. After connecting, you can see a different drive on “My Computer” for your phone. Just access your phone’s memory (or SD card) and manually retrieve all the essential information from it.
That’s it! After performing all these steps, you would be able to perform Galaxy S5 broken screen data recovery without much trouble. Though this process would be more time-consuming in nature, but you can implement it in order to retrieve only selective piece of information from your phone.
Now when you know about two different ways to perform Samsung S5 broken screen data recovery, you can always get your data even from a damaged Samsung device. You can either go for a manual method (the second option) or choose Android Data Extraction if you wish to save your time and get productive results. Choose the preferred alternative and feel free to reach out to us if you face any setbacks in order to do Galaxy S5 broken screen data recovery.
You Might Also Like
- Samsung Manager
- Update Android 6.0 for Samsung
- Reset Samsung Password
- Samsung MP3 Player
- Samsung Music Player
- Flash Player for Samsung
- Samsung Auto Backup
- Alternatives for Samsung Links
- Samsung Gear Manager
- Samsung Reset Code
- Samsung Video Call
- Samsung Video Apps
- Samsung Task Manager
- Download Samsung Android Software
- Samsung Troubleshooting
- Samsung Won't Turn On
- Samsung Keeps Restarting
- Samsung Black Screen
- Samsung's Screen not Work
- Samsung Tablet won't Turn On
- Samsung Frozen
- Samsung Sudden Death
- Hard Resetting Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy Broken Screen
- Samsung Kies