2 Ways to Unlock Samsung: SIM Network Unlock PIN
Locked Phones are meant to be those phones that are bound to one carrier only. To avoid this kind of inconvenience, buying an unlocked phone is the right choice. Similarly, a SIM network PIN could cause hassle for the user by not allowing them to insert a new SIM of their choice.
If you are dealing with the same SIM network PIN issue, then you can rely on our guidelines. In this article, we will specifically describe the ways of unlocking SIM network PINs. Moreover, we also provide a bonus tip about iPhone SIM locked issues if you are planning to switch to.
- Part 1: What is the Difference Between Locked and Unlocked Phone
- Part 2: Multiple Benefits of Having an Unlocked Phone
- Part 3: Precise and Secure Ways to Unlock Your Samsung SIM Network
- Bonus Tip: How to Unlock iPhone SIM Locked Issues in No Time
Locked phones contain a wireless carrier which makes them rely on one single network. Many Samsung users face this inconvenience and want to resolve the issue as soon as possible. This locked phone feature is basically the result of the contract between Samsung company and network provider operators.
Samsung made this contract in exchange for the network provider advertisements on the boxes of different phones. Users couldn’t switch to another network provider till the contract expires.Unlocked Phones
Unlock Phones are free to use as they are not carrier-specific. That means they use cellular services issued by various wireless carriers. These services carry some kind of limitations. A few steps carried out from software could take away all the restrictions on a locked phone.
First, you need to unlock a code that is implied on your phone by making some changes in the OS of the cell phone. Normally, this code remains on the phone until the contract expires between the network provider operator and Samsung phone company. Nowadays, hackers unlock phones easily in exchange for some fee charges.
For normal use of cell phones, a simple user never prefers a locked phone. An unlocked phone is not fixed on a single SIM carrier and allows users to switch on other networks. There are much more benefits of having an unlocked phone. Further benefits are listed below:
Freedom of Carrier
The users of unlocked phones are free of contracts, restrictions, and locks, unlike locked phones. They are allowed to choose SIM carriers of their own choice for themselves. No matter whether they want the lowest price market offers, Verizon quality, or T-mobile deals, they are free to move from carrier to carrier with their choice.
Get Rid of Monthly Payments
The monthly payments of carrier phones make it convenient for the bill's purpose but pricier for the users. Device payments make it difficult to leave a specific network as it keeps the user in debt. For this purpose, it is good to keep the monthly payments as low as possible. It is much preferable to have an unlocked phone and get rid of hassles like monthly payments.
Save your Money
Like every business, carriers also want to earn as much money as possible. They earn money, more specifically from the prices of their phones. The profit price they get is not a small amount but a good amount. You can save this money in your favor by purchasing the same unlocked phone from different sources like Amazon.
Get Quicker Updates
The automatic update of phones due to carriers carries a procedure of steps. These steps include software updates, optimization, and then finally, it gets to your phone. The problem is, that this procedure took weeks or months it is complete. In comparison, unlocked phones skip the end step. Unlocked phones simply get their software updates directly from the manufacturer.
Use One or More Networks
The dual SIM unlock phones offer users to use two networks at once. This feature provides opportunities to use these networks for different purposes, like one for data usage and the other for calls or messages. You can also use two networks of different countries on the same phone. This feature is not available on every phone but on most smartphones.
Part 3: Precise and Secure Ways to Unlock your Samsung SIM Network
There are many ways to unlock your Samsung SIM Network. These ways include online and offline methods. These two methods are discussed below:
3.1 Unlock your Samsung SIM Network through Network Carrier
This method of unlocking the Samsung SIM network needs contact with the relative network carrier. After getting in touch with the network carrier, they will confirm the information you have been provided. Then they will send you a four-digit code to successfully unlock your SIM network PIN.
All of these will let you use different networks without any restrictions on contracts. Moreover, this could only be possible if the contract time period is completed. You are required to follow some instructions in order to detect the insertion of a new SIM card. These steps of instructions are given below:
Step 1. In the first step, you need to turn off your mobile phone. For this purpose, press the power button for a few seconds and then tap on the “Power” button.
Step 2. In this step, you can replace your SIM card with the new SIM card.
Step 3. Now, you need to turn on your mobile phone, and you can do this by pressing the “Power” button again for a few seconds. Your phone will turn on successfully.
Step 4. In this step, your phone needs to read your new SIM card by asking for the unlock PIN you get from the network provider operator. Enter the unlock PIN to get rid of the SIM network PIN.
Step 5. If you mistakenly enter the wrong PIN lock, this may block your SIM and mobile. That is why you are required to be careful while entering the PIN lock.
Step 6. In the last step, the right PIN lock will unlock your Samsung smartphone SIM network. You can then choose to move from carriers to carriers.
To unlock Samsung mobile phones, IMEI-unlocker is the best choice. It is an incredible source to unlock any kind of phone model with the charge of the money.
3.2 Online SIM Unlock for Samsung Cell Phones
To unlock Samsung mobile phones, IMEI-unlocker is the best choice. It is an incredible source to unlock any kind of phone model with the charge of $5 only. Also, in case of any inconvenience, they guaranteed you 30 days of money-back deals. Moreover, the experience of IMEI-unlocker makes them a top-rated unlocking website.
IMEI-unlocker is quite helpful when your phone gets stuck, and you are required to unlock your phone. For this purpose, your need to follow the steps listed below:
Step 1. First, go to the top menu bar of the website and select the “Unlock Now” choice.
Step 2. In this step, first, you need to select the brand of your mobile and then its IMEI or Model of your mobile phone for further processing.
Step 3. In the last step, IMEI-unlocker will send you the PIN unlock code via email, and you can successfully unlock your SIM network. This will allow you to change your network without any restrictions.
Except for carriers' official SIM unlock service. There is a way more direct and less time-consuming for iPhone users to free SIM out of the carrier. Dr. Fone - Sim Unlock (iOS) is a good helper. No matter whether you are now on a T-mobile installment plan or Vodafone SIM-only service, as long as you wish to switch carriers, just do it now with the help of it.
Dr.Fone - Sim Unlock (iOS) can unlock any carrier without data loss. It fixes "SIM Not Valid", "SIM Not Supported", "No Network Service", etc., iPhone issues within minutes. This feature of Dr.Fone makes it different from other competitors and makes it top-rated software for unlocking SIM locks. This software also has more features to explore, which are listed below:
- Support newly released models from iPhone XR to iPhone 13, and later;
- Move to any network operator within minutes aimlessly without data loss;
- No jailbreak is needed, unlock iPhone without an R-SIM;
- Compatible with most carriers, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, etc.
Free Your iPhone to Work on Any Carrier Worldwide
- It helps connect overseas networks without roaming charge;
- SIM unlocks your iPhone to switch any carrier without buying a new device.
- No tech knowledge asked. Everybody can handle it.
- Compatible with most carriers, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, etc.
For unlocking the locked SIM, you need to follow some steps that are listed below:
Step 1. Click Unlock SIM lock from the Screen Unlock module.
First of all, launch the software, Dr.Fone, on your PC and then select the option “Screen Unlock” from the tools on the screen. Using a USB cable, connect your phone to your PC. Tap on the “Unlock SIM lock” option.
Step 2. Confirm your device information
Choose the device model from the list on the screen. You need to be very careful while choosing your model to continue the process successfully.
Step 3. A QR code will be received once you finished the network settings.
Dr.Fone will send the configuration profile to your device after the iPhone information confirming. Follow the steps, and install the configuration profile. Then a QR code will appear on your screen, scan it, and go next.
Step 4. Unlock SIM
Please follow the instructions on your PC. After activating your Cellular plan, choose “Done and Remove setting”. Even if you click to close this page, there will still be a reminder to remove setting.
This article discussed how to remove the SIM network lock and make your phone accessible to other networks. You can recover your SIM network lock by following various methods discussed and explained above. Moreover, viewers will get to know more about Android Screen lock and the solution to unlock the screen lock.
- Samsung Phone Issues
- 1. Fix Samsung Camera Failed
- 2. Fix Samsung Phone Hang
- 3. Fix Samsung S7 Won't Turn On
- 4. Fix Samsung Brick
- 5. Fix Samsung S6 Won't Turn On
- 6. Fix Samsung Keyboard Stopped
- 7. Fix Samsung S5 Won't Turn On
- 8. Fix Samsung Pay Not Working
- 9. Samsung ROM Download & Install
- 10. Samsung Firmware Download
- 11. Fix Samsung Sudden Death
- 12. Fix Samsung Stuck on Boot Screen
- 13. Fix Samsung Frozen on Startup
- 14. Full Guide to Fix 'Samsung Galaxy Phone Keeps Restarting'
- 15. Fix Samsung S3 Won't Turn On
- 16. Fix Samsung J7 Problems
- 17. Fix Samsung S10 Gone Dead
- 18. Fix Samsung S10 Won't Turn On
- 19. Fix Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Screen Issues
- 1. Fix Unresponsive Touchscreen
- 2. Fix Black Screen After Dropping
- 3. Resolve Screen Stuck on Boot Issue
- 4. Fix Samsung Fold Screen Issues
- 5. Fix Samsung Black Screen
- 6. Fix Samsung Screen Not Working
- 7. Fix Half of Screen Not Working
- 8. Fix Samsung Stuck on Bootloop
- 9. Fix Samsung Screen Blacked Out
- 10. Fix Screen Blacked During a Call
- 11. Fix Samsung Stuck on the Screen
- 12. Solve Samsung TV Blackout
- 13. Fix Samsung Flip Screen Not Working
- 14. Fix Screen Won't Respond
- Samsung Tablet Issues
- 1. Fix Samsung Tablet Problems
- 2. Fix Samsung Stuck on Logo
- 3. Fix Samsung Tablet Won't Turn On
- 4. Fix Touch Screen Not Working
- Samsung Update
- 1. Flash a Samsung phone
- 2. Samsung Mobile Software Update
- 3. Update Samsung Kies for Mac
- 4. Update Samsung to Android Oreo
- 5. Update Samsung Kies on PC
- 6. Update Android 6.0 for Samsung
- Samsung Useful Tricks
- 1. Remove Google Account Bypass
- 2. Hard/Factory Reset Samsung
- 3. Samsung Root Software
- 4. Transfer Files from Samsung to PC
- 5. Top 5 Samsung Kies Alternatives
- 6. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Pin
- 7. SIM Network Unlock PIN
- 8. Transfer Whatsapp to iPhone
- 9. Samsung Auto Backup
- 10. Recover File on Samsung