How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy S6
No matter how cautious we are, we have always come across situations where we have accidently deleted an important text message. If you are facing such problem now days, you will be delighted to know that there are several ways now in which you can easily retrieve deleted texts from your Samsung Galaxy S6. However you need to act quickly as the deleted message remains in the memory for very short time span until it is overwritten by a new file.
- Part 1: How to recover messages from Samsung Galaxy S6 (Edge)
- Part 2: Where is the slot to insert a memory card in Samsung Galaxy S6?
- Part 3: How to extend memory storage of Samsung Galaxy S6?
Part 1: How to recover messages from Samsung Galaxy S6 (Edge)
Any high end third party software product such as Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android). It can help you to easily recover all your deleted text messages quickly. Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android) is available for both Mac and Windows platform. According to the reviewers,Dr.Fone is a top data recovery software product for android smartphone and tablet users.
Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android)
World's 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software.
- Recover Android data by scanning your Android phone & tablet directly.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from your Android phone & tablet.
- Supports various file types, including WhatsApp,Messages & Contacts & Photos & Videos & Audio & Document.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS.
How to recover deleted messages from Samsung Galaxy S6?
If you want to recover deleted messages from Samsung Galaxy S6 using Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android), then please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Connect your android phone to computer
The very first step is to connect your android smartphone or tablet to your computer. You can connect them using USB cable or wirelessly as well.
Step 2: Enable USB debugging on your phone
If you didn't enable the USB debugging on your device before, you will get a pop-up message on your device and need to enable it now. If you've done it already, just skip this step.
Step 3: Choose scan mode and file type
You will now be asked to choose the file types that you want to recover. You should choose "Messaging" for retrieving deleted messages only.
Once you choose the file type, you must also select the scan mode. There are 2 scan modes available namely: "Standard Mode" and "Advanced Mode". While the standard mode looks for the entire deleted and stored file on your smartphone; the advanced mode is known for a deeper scan.
Step 4: Analyze the android device
Once your android device has been successfully connected, the next step is to analyze the data in your device. You just have to click on the "Next" button to analyze the data on your device.
Step 5: Preview and recover messages from Galaxy S6
Once the scan is complete, it will show a complete list of recovered messages which you can preview before actually restoring them.
Part 2: Where is the slot to insert a memory card in Samsung Galaxy S6?
Samsung Galaxy S6 comes equipped with an integrated memory and does not have any provision for an external memory card. The internal memory is all the user can access which is why this smartphone comes in three various memory sizes mainly 32GB, 64 GB and 128GB.
Part 3: How to extend memory storage of Samsung Galaxy S6?
Although there is no provision of memory card in Samsung Galaxy S6, there are still ways in which you can extend the memory storage of this ultimate android smartphone. Here are some ways in which you can extend the memory storage of Samsung Galaxy S6:
1. Dual-USB storage: One of the best options for adding some extra GBs to your Samsung Galaxy S6 is by using dual USB storage. This device is a great combination of USB and micro cards. You can use the micro card feature to read the content from your phone or can even use it to transfer data from your laptop to your phone and vice versa.
2. MicroSD card reader: Although there is not a dedicated micro SD card reader in Samsung Galaxy S6 but you can always add an external micro SD card reader via a USB port. You can also carry it around and use it as an external storage for more content.
You can also save data to your computer and delete the unnecessary files to save memory on your Samsung Galaxy S6.
You Might Also Like
- Message Sending Tricks
- Send Anonymous Messages
- Send Group Message
- Send and Receive Message from Computer
- Send Free Message from Computer
- Online Message Operations
- SMS Services
- Message Protection
- Various Message Operations
- Forward Text Message
- Track Messages
- Read Messages
- Get Message Records
- Schedule Messages
- Recover Sony Messages
- Sync Message across Multiple Devices
- View iMessage History
- Love Messages
- Message Tricks for Android
- Message Apps for Android
- Recover Android Messages
- Recover Android Facebook Message
- Recover Messages from Broken Adnroid
- Recover Messages from SIM Card on Adnroid
- Samsung-Specific Message Tips