How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge?
No matter how cautious we are, we have always come across situations where we have accidental deleted an important text message. If you are facing such problem now days, you will be delighted to know that there are several ways now in which you can easily retrieve deleted texts from your Samsung Galaxy S6. However, you need to act quickly as the deleted message remains in the memory for very short time span until a new file overwrites it.
Any high-end third party software product such as Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android). It can help you to easily recover all your deleted text messages quickly. Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android) is available for both Mac and Windows platform. According to the reviewers, Dr.Fone is a top data recovery software product for android smartphone and tablet users.
World's 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software.
- Recover Android data by scanning your Android phone & tablet directly.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from your Android phone & tablet.
- Supports various file types, including WhatsApp, Messages & Contacts & Photos & Videos & Audio & Document.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS.
How to Recover Deleted Messages from Samsung Galaxy S6 (Edge)?
If you want to recover deleted messages from Samsung Galaxy S6 using Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android), then please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Connect your android phone to computer
The very first step is to connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 (Edge) to your computer. You can connect them using USB cable.
Step 2: Proceed To Select Function For Recovery
Continue to Toolbox > Android > Data Recovery > Recover Android Data to start the tool.
Step 3: Choose scan mode and file type
You will now be asked to choose the file types that you want to recover. You should select “Messages” for retrieving deleted messages only. Then click Start Scan.
Step 4: Preview and recover messages from Galaxy S6
Once the scan is complete, it will show a complete list of recovered messages, which you can preview before actually restoring them.
Samsung Galaxy S6 comes equipped with an integrated memory and does not have any provision for an external memory card. The internal memory is all the user can access which is why this smartphone comes in three various memory sizes mainly 32GB, 64 GB and 128GB.
Although there is no provision of memory card in Samsung Galaxy S6, there are still ways in which you can extend the memory storage of this ultimate android smartphone. Here are some ways in which you can extend the memory storage of Samsung Galaxy S6:
1. Dual-USB Storage
One of the best options for adding some extra GBs to your Samsung Galaxy S6 is by using dual USB storage. This device is a great combination of USB and microcards. You can use the microcard feature to read the content from your phone, or can even use it to transfer data from your laptop to your phone and vice versa.
2. Micro Sd Card Reader
Although there is not a dedicated Micro Sd Card Reader in Samsung Galaxy S6, but you can always add an external micro SD card reader via a USB port. You can also carry it around and use it as an external storage for more content.
You can also save data to your computer and delete the unnecessary files to save memory on your Samsung Galaxy S6.
Losing text messages doesn't have to be a permanent setback. With the help of Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android), you can efficiently recover deleted messages from your Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. Remember that timely action is crucial as deleted messages remain recoverable for a limited time. Additionally, make the most of your device's internal memory by opting for suitable memory sizes and considering external storage options like dual-USB storage or Micro Sd Card Reader. Keep your valuable messages safe and optimize your device's storage capabilities for a seamless user experience.
- Recover from Broken Samsung
- Samsung Contacts Recover
- Samsung Data Recover
- 1. Recover Data from Dead Phone
- 2. Recover Data from Internal Memory
- 3. Top 9 Data Recovery Apps
- 4. Recover Data from Samsung J7
- 5. Recover Data From Samsung S22
- 6. Recover Data on Samsung Galaxy S7
- 7. Recover SMS from Samsung S8
- 8. Retrieve WhatsApp Messages
- Samsung Messages Recover
- 1. Recover Messages from Samsung
- 2. Recover Messages on Samsung S6
- 3. Recover Messages on Samsung S7
- Samsung Photos Recover
- Samsung Recover Tips
- 1. Recover Lost Data from Samsung
- 2. Recover File on Samsung
- 3. Samsung Password Recovery
- 4. Use Samsung Recovery Mode
- 5. Top 5 Samsung Recovery Tools
- 6. Recover Data from SD Card
- 7. Recover Files from Samsung
- Samsung Useful Tricks
- 1. Fix Samsung Brick
- 2. Flash Samsung with Odin
- 3. Remove Google Account Bypass
- 4. Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy
- 5. Samsung Root Software
- 6. Transfer Files from Samsung to PC
- 7. Best Samsung Kies Alternatives
- 8. Samsung Smart Switch Solutions
- 9. Bypass Lock Screen Pattern
- 10. 2 Ways to Unlock Samsung
- 11. Transfer Whatsapp Messages
- 12. Samsung Auto Backup