ReiBoot Review and Troubleshooting Tips
ReiBoot by Tenorshare is a popular desktop application for Mac and Windows, used to resolve iOS related issues. Ideally, the tool can help us boot an iOS device in recovery mode or put it out of it at the time of needs. Though, Tenorshare ReiBoot can be used in different other ways as well. If you are also looking forward to giving it a try, then make sure you read our ReiBoot review first. Apart from discussing its features, pros, and cons, we will also provide the best ReiBoot alternative. Subsequently, we will also let you know what to do if ReiBoot is not working through a quick troubleshooting guide.
Part 1: Tenorshare Reiboot Overview
ReiBoot claims itself as one of the most popular iPhone Recovery tools, but what does it really mean? In a nutshell, the tool can help you boot your phone in the recovery mode or resolve your device stuck in recovery mode. This is what the ReiBoot Free version can do. In case if your device is malfunctioning, then you can use ReiBoot Pro to fix all kinds of iOS-related issues. To start our ReiBoot review, let’s quickly explore its major features followed by its pros and cons.
- ReiBoot Free can be used to enter or exit Recovery Mode of any iOS device with a single click.
- ReiBoot Pro can fix different kinds of issues related to iOS devices. Some of them are frozen iPhone, a screen of death, device stuck in a reboot loop, white screen on iPhone, and so on.
- The Pro version can also help you downgrade your device to a previous stable iOS version.
- It can also resolve some of the major issues and recover your device without causing any data loss.
- Since the interface is friendly, no prior technical experience is needed to use it.
- It is fully compatible with every leading iOS device like iPhone X, XS, XS Max, XR, and iPad Pro (supporting iOS 13).
- The desktop application runs on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 as well as on macOS 10.14 and previous versions.
- We can enter or exit Recovery Mode for free
- User-friendly interface
- Users need to buy ReiBoot Pro to resolve iOS-related issues
- It might end up deleting the existing data on the device while resolving some issues.
- The tool does not have a high success rate in fixing major iOS problems.
- No live customer support
Part 2: How to fix iPhone issues with Reiboot?
After reading our quick ReiBoot review, you might be willing to give it a try. Firstly, you need to get its subscription by visiting its official website. It provides a one-click solution to enter or exit Recovery Mode on your phone. Apart from that, you can fix any major issue with your device by following these steps:
- To start with, simply launch the application and connect your iPhone to it. You can enter or exit the recovery mode on your phone by selecting the relevant option. Click on the “Repair Operating System” button to fix any iPhone issue.
- The application will detect your device and would present the following prompt. Click on the “Start Repair” button to proceed.
- Now, using the correct key combinations, you need to boot your phone in the recovery mode. The interface has also illustrated the same. For instance, if you have iPhone 6s or a previous version, then long press the Home + Power Keys while connecting your phone.
- Once your device boots in the recovery mode, you will get the following prompt. Click on the “Fix Now” button to start the process. Kindly note that the deep repairing process would delete the existing data on your phone.
- On the next screen, simply choose a location to save the firmware package and click on the “Download” button to start it.
- Wait for a few minutes as it might take a while to download the relevant firmware version for your phone. After downloading it, the application will start repairing your device.
- When the repairing is done, you will be notified via the following prompt. Disconnect your phone safely and use it the way you like.
Part 3: How to fix Tenorshare Reiboot not working?
There are times when users complain that ReiBoot not working on their system. The application might malfunction in between or could not yield the desired results. Here are some of the simple ways to fix Tenorshare ReiBoot not working on your computer.
1. Reinstall the application
If there is a problem with the installer, then it can make the application malfunction. To fix this, firstly go to the list of installed programs on your system and delete ReiBoot from here. After that, download the setup again and load it to install ReiBoot.
2. Update ReiBoot
If you are using an outdated version of Tenorshare ReiBoot with the latest iPhone model, then you might encounter some issues. Just go to the main screen of ReiBoot and visit its options. From here, you can check for updates for ReiBoot.
3. Check the connection
A lot of times, the application is not able to detect the connected iOS device. Firstly, make sure that the device is compatible with it. Also, check the lightning cable that you are using. It should be an authentic and working cable so that your device can be connected seamlessly. If the application is not able to download the firmware, then there could be a problem with your network connection as well.
4. Turn off the firewall
There are times when the native firewall on the system can block certain components of a third-party application. Simply open the firewall’s or an anti-virus tool’s settings and disable it for a while.
5. Use an alternative
If nothing else would seem to work, then use a ReiBoot alternative instead to get better results. We have discussed one of these solutions for ReiBoot not working in the next section.
Part 4: Best Reiboot alternative: Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS)
Since Tenorshare ReiBoot doesn't always work, people often look for a ReiBoot alternative instead. If you want to fix all kinds of issues related to your iPhone, then give Dr.Fone - System Repair a try. It is one of the best tools to perform iPhone system recovery and that too without causing any data loss on your device. Comparing to Reiboot, Dr.Fone - System Repair has much better success rate and it can even repair iOS without installing iTunes at all.
Also, the application can fix almost every kind of issue related to an iOS device. This includes an unresponsive device, phone stuck in DFU or Recovery Mode, blue or white screen of death, device stuck in a boot loop, and what not. You can also use it to fix common iTunes related issues as well. The tool is available for Windows and Mac, supporting every leading iOS model. Here’s how you can use Dr.Fone - System Repair to fix any kind of problem with your phone.
Fix iPhone system error without data loss.
- Only fix your iOS to normal, no data loss at all.
- Fix various iOS system issues stuck in recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc.
- It not only fixes iOS system issues, but also help downgrade iOS without iTunes.
- Works for all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS 13.
- Using a working cable, connect your iPhone to the system and launch the Dr.Fone toolkit on it. Visit the “System Repair” section to start the wizard.
- Under the “iOS Repair” section, you can see two different repairing modes – Standard and Advanced. You can select the Standard Mode to fix your iPhone/iPad withou data loss.
- The application will detect your device details and would display them on the screen. Simply verify them or change the system version to a previous update, if you wish to downgrade the latest ios 13 to a stable version.
- As you would start the process, the application will download the relevant firmware update. Since the iOS update can be quite big, it might take a few minutes for it to complete the download.
- When the application is ready to fix your device, it will notify you in the following manner. Just click on the “Fix Now” button and wait for a while as your device would be rebooted.
- In the end, your iPhone will restart in the normal mode without any trouble. You can now safely remove your iOS device and use it as per your will. In case if you haven’t got the expected results, then you can consider doing an Advanced Recovery as well.
I’m sure that this Tenorshare ReiBoot review would be able to resolve your queries about the iPhone Recovery tool. Since a lot of people complain that ReiBoot is not working on their system, you can try Dr.Fone - System Repair instead. It is the best ReiBoot alternative and can fix every possible issue with your iOS device. Not just that, it will also make sure that the existing data on your iPhone/iPad would be retained during the repair. Go ahead and download its free trial version or subscribe to its premium version to unlock its advanced features.