iPhone 12 pro Introduction
Nearly every other phone has a curved edge and an obvious border between the display and the frame, but the iPhone 12s feels much more like a single piece. more importantly, it looks and feels very different than any other modern phone, in the way Apple is historically good at making older designs seem instantly out of date.
iPhone 12 Pro is the shiny one in body appearance with the glossy stainless-steel frame that instantly takes up fingerprints. User needs to keep clean quiet. The front of the phone is covered in what Apple calls “Ceramic Shield,” a hybrid of glass and ceramic.
This shield is not glass at all but it is the new design, Apple claims the iPhone 12 line has four times better drop performance than the previous models, with the same scratch resistance. This stainless-steel frame is to nicks and scratches. The iPhone 12 Pro’s OLED display is larger than the iPhone 11 Pro at 6.1 inches, and the phone is somehow larger. iPhone 12 pro have four standard antenna gaps, and US models have a millimeter-wave (mm Wave) antenna window for ultrawideband (UWB) 5G support. Important features to know about iPhone 12 pro are.
- Dimensions: 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.4 mm (5.78 x 2.81 x 0.29 in)
- Weight: 189 g (6.67 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) - for China
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)
The back of the phone features Apple’s new MagSafe magnetic wireless charging and mount system, the future is bright and exciting, and you get to reinvent your whole situation from scratch. But the days of the Lightning connector are obviously ending.
Things to know about iPhone 12 pro camera
The main camera has a very slightly brighter lens than previous iPhone model, which helps it in low light, and Apple’s new camera feature Smart HDR 3 processing seems to be a little smarter. The noise reduction is improved and looks better than the iPhone 11: photos look less grainy, and there is a little more detail. The photos are also slightly more contrasty; every year, Apple seems to be more willing to let highlights be highlights and shadows be shadows, which is what iPhone is best about. All the four cameras on the phone can perform night mode, which is very nice to have, but it’s most useful on the front camera for night mode selfies. It’s the best camera on the phone, and it takes the best images.
Computational photography is vastly improved by introducing A14 Bionic processor. Deep Fusion work on all the cameras, including the front-facing selfie camera.
Smart HDR 3 uses ML to adjust white balance, contrast, texture, and saturation in every photo. Each photo taken is analyzed by the image signal processor built into the A14 to bring out the most accurate detail and color which makes this phone best for indoor and outdoor photography. Dolby Vision grading is used for shooting video in HDR and this is the first time where a filmmaker can shoot video, edit, cuts, view and share using Dolby vision on smartphone which has never been introduced before and this thing makes this concept the newest.
iPhone 12 Series
- iPhone 12 Infos
- iPhone 12 Tips
- 1. Create a Custom iPhone 12 Ringtone
- 2. Reset iPhone 11/12 Without Password
- 3. Manage Subscriptions on iPhone 12
- 4. Mirror iPhone/iPad to Windows PC
- 5. Remote Control iPhone from PC
- 6. Tools for iPhone to Enter DFU Mode
- iPhone 12 Recover
- 1. Free iPhone Data Recovery Software
- 2. Recover Data from Broken iPhone
- 3. Recover from iPhone in Recover Mode
- 4. Recover Contacts without Backup
- 5. Recover from iPhone in DFU Mode
- iPhone 12 Transfer
- 1. Transfer Data to iPhone 12
- 2. Import Photo from iPhone to Windows
- 3. Browse iPhone Files on PC/Mac
- 4. Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone
- iPhone 12 Unlock
- 1. Unlock iPhone 11/12
- 2. Unlock iPhone 11 Without Passcode
- 3. Bypass iPhone 11/12 Activate Lock
- 4. Remove MDM iPhone
- iPhone 12 Problems
- 1. iPhone 11/12/13 Won't Turn On
- 2. Unstick iPhone 12/13 Hotspot
- 3. iPhone 8 or 12 Frozen
- 4. iPhone 11/12 Keeps Restarting
- 5. iPhone 11/12 No Sound
- 6. iPhone 11/12 Battery Draining Fast
- 7. iPhone 11/12 Black Screen
- 8. Phone 11/12 Not Charging
- 9. iPhone 11/12 Speaker Not Working
- 10. iPhone XR/11/12 Won't Turn Off
- 11. iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
- iPhone 12 Alternatives