Recover deleted data from iOS devices, iTunes and iCloud backup files.
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone without Backup
Is there any way to recover contacts from the iPhone itself?
I accidentally deleted several contacts from my iPhone 6s, and forget to back them up with iTunes. Now I need them urgently, but I've heard that there is no way to recover deleted data on an iPhone except through backup. Is that really? Can I recover my iphone contacts without any backup? Please help! Thanks in advance.
The saying that there is no way to recover iPhone contacts without iTunes or iCloud backup is absolutely wrong. Due to the special technology of iOS devices, it's very hard to recover deleted iphone contacts directly from the iPhone itself, but it's not impossible. There is indeed such a program that enables you to recover contacts from iPhone without iTunes/iCloud backup files: dr.fone - Recover (iOS).
Note: If you've synced your iPhone with iTunes or iCloud on your PC or Mac before losing your contacts, you can also recover your previous contacts by extracting the iTunes or iCloud backup. You can also backup iPhone contacts without iTunes or iCloud.
World's 1st iPhone and iPad data recovery software
- Provide with three ways to recover iPhone data.
- Scan iOS devices to recover photos, video, contacts, messages, notes, etc.
- Extract and preview all content in iCloud/iTunes backup files.
- Selectively restore what you want from iCloud/iTunes backup to your device or computer.
- Compatible with latest iPhone models.
How to Recover iPhone Contacts without Backup
Before recovering deleted iPhone contacts, you need to know that you shouldn't use your iPhone for anything after you lost your contacts, because any operation on your iPhone may overwrite the lost data. The best way is to power off your iPhone until you've recovered the lost iPhone contacts.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer
First of all, connect your iPhone to your computer, and then run dr.fone. Here below you can see several tools provided on the dashboard. Just select "Recover" tool from dr.fone dashboard.
Step 2. Scan deleted contacts on your iPhone
Click the "Start Scan" button after choosing the "Contacts" below "Deleted Data from the Device". Then the program will automatically begin to scan your iPhone for deleted contacts on it.
Note: If you want to scan and recover other file types, you also can check the items at the same time before scanning.
Step 3. Preview & recover deleted iPhone contacts without backup
After the scan, you can preview all data that have been found by dr.fone. Choose "Contacts" on the left side and you can preview all your deleted contacts here as follow, including job titles, addresses, and more.
The data found here includes those contacts you have on your iPhone now. If you only want to retrieve deleted contacts from your iPhone, After you have marked then ones which you want to recover,click "Recover to Device". You also can recover all contacts to your computer for restoring.
Watch the video below to learn how to recover deleted contacts iPhone without backup.
- 1. Recover iPhone Contacts
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- Recover iPhone Contacts without Backup
- iPad Contacts Recovery
- Retrieve iPhone Contacts
- Find Lost iPhone Contacts in iTunes
- Retrieve Deleted Contacts
- iPhone Contacts Missing
- 2. Transfer iPhone Contacts
- Export iPhone Contacts to VCF
- Copy iPhone Contacts to Computer
- Export iCloud Contacts
- Export iPhone Contacts to CSV without iTunes
- Print iPhone Contacts
- Import iPhone Contacts
- Extract iPhone Contacts to CSV
- View iPhone Contacts on Computer
- Save iPhone Contacts to Comouter
- Export iPhone Contacts from iTunes
- 3. Backup iPhone Contacts