The Ultimate Guide to Recovering Deleted Contacts on iPhone Without Backup
Sometimes, you delete some important contacts accidentally and don't have any backups, but now you want to recover them. You may wonder: "How can I recover deleted contacts from iPhone without backup?" Recovering deleted contacts is a common issue, but it’s not one that everyone knows how to resolve, especially for those people who haven’t had to do it before. Fortunately, you are at the right place when it comes to recovering your deleted contacts from iPhone. Keep reading!
Is There Any Way to Recover Contacts from the iPhone Itself?
I accidentally deleted several contacts from my iPhone X, and forget to back them up with iTunes. Now I need them urgently, but I've heard that there is no way to recover deleted data on an iPhone except through backup. Is that really? Can I recover my iPhone contacts without any backup? Please help! Thanks in advance.
The saying that there is no way to recover iPhone contacts without iTunes or iCloud backup is absolutely wrong. Due to the special technology of iOS devices, it's very hard to recover deleted iPhone contacts directly from the iPhone itself, but it's not impossible. There is indeed such a program that enables you to recover contacts from iPhone without iTunes/iCloud backup files: Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS).
Note: If you've synced your iPhone with iTunes or iCloud on your PC or Mac before losing your contacts, you can also recover your previous contacts by extracting the iTunes or iCloud backup. You can also back up iPhone contacts without iTunes or iCloud.
A Dedicated Tool to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone/iPad Without Backup
- Provide three ways to recover iPhone data.
- Scan iOS devices to recover photos, video, contacts, messages, notes, etc.
- Extract and preview all content in iCloud/iTunes backup files.
- Selectively restore what you want from iCloud/iTunes backup to your device or computer.
- Compatible with the latest iPhone models.
How to Recover iPhone Contacts Without Backup?
Before recovering deleted iPhone contacts, you need to know that you shouldn't use your iPhone for anything after you lost your contacts, because any operation on your iPhone may overwrite the lost data. The best way is to power off your iPhone until you've recovered the lost iPhone contacts.
Step 1. Connect Your iPhone to the Computer
Firstly, connect your iPhone to your computer, and then run Dr.Fone. Here below you can see several tools provided on the dashboard. Just select the “Data Recovery” tool from Dr.Fone dashboard.
Step 2. Scan Deleted Contacts on Your iPhone
Click the “Start Scan” button after choosing the “Contacts” below. Then the program will automatically begin to scan your iPhone for deleted contacts on it.
Step 3. Preview & Recover Deleted iPhone Contacts Without Backup
After the scan, you can preview all data that have been found by Dr.Fone. Choose “Contacts” on the left side, and you can preview all your deleted contacts here as follows, including job titles, addresses, and more.
The data found here include those contacts you have on your iPhone now. If you only want to retrieve deleted contacts from your iPhone, After you have marked the ones which you want to recover, click “Recover to Device”. You also can recover all contacts to your computer for restoring.
- Back up iPhone Contacts
- Manage iPhone Contacts
- 1. Export Contacts from iPhone
- 2. Manage iPhone Contacts
- 3. Find and Merge Contacts on iPhone
- 4. Share Contacts on iPhone
- 5. Get iPhone Contacts from iTunes
- 6. Export iPhone Contacts to CSV
- 7. How to Export iPhone Contacts to a VCF|vCards
- 8. Delete Contacts from iPhone
- 9. Manage iPhone Contacts On PC
- 10. Print Contacts from iPhone
- 11. View iPhone Contacts on Computer
- 12. Edit/Delete/Merge Contact on PC
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- 1. Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone
- 2. Recover iPhone Deleted Text Message
- 3. Recover iPhone Deleted iMessages
- 4. Recover iPhone Deleted Photos
- 5. Recover Permanently Deleted Data
- 6. FonePaw VS Dr.Fone
- 7. See Blocked Messages on iPhone
- 8. Recover Data from Dead iPhone
- 10. Recover iPhone Deleted Text Message
- 11. Recover Contacts Without Backup
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone
- 1. Sync iPhone Contacts to Outlook
- 2. Transfer Contact without iCloud
- 3. Transfer from iPhone to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Contact With/Without iTunes
- 5. Transfer Contact from iPhone to Android
- 6. Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad
- 7. Export from iPhone to Excel
- 8. Transfer Contact from iPhone to PC
- 9. Copy Contacts from iPhone to SIM
- Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- 1. Android to iPhone Transfer Apps
- 2. Transfer from Android to iPhone
- 3. Transfer from Android to iPhone XS
- 4. Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- 5. Transfer from Sony Xperia to iPhone
- 6. Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- 7. Import Contact from Excel to iPhone
- 8. Import Contact from Gmail to iPhone
- 9. Import Contacts to iPhone
- 10. Sync Outlook Contacts to iPhone
- 11. Transfer Contact from PC to iPhone
- iPhone Contacts TiPs