3 Ways to Import Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 Quickly
It is very common to hear about the transfer photos between iPhone and Mac systems. And you want to make it easy for iPhone to PC transfer. However, many iOS users have no clue how to transfer photos from iPhone/iPad to Windows 10 laptops or even about the process of windows 10 importing photos from the iPhone. Hence users need to know about the process through which they can easily transfer iPhone/iPad photos to Windows PC.
To follow these methods, you do not need to be equipped with anything special. Just follow the simple guide with each step carefully in this article and soon you will have your iPhone photos transferred to your Windows 10 PC.
Now without wasting any more time, we are moving towards exploring the methods with which you can import photos from iPhone to Windows 10.
- Part 1: Import photos from iPhone to Windows 10 using Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
- Part 2: Transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10 using the Photos App
- Part 3: Transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10 using Windows Explorer
You may be interested in 7 Ways to Convert HEIC to JPG in Seconds
Part 1: Import photos from iPhone to Windows 10 using Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
We shall start with the most important method to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10, that is, using the Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS), which is considered to be the easiest, safest as well as most attention-grabbing software kit. This software works like a complete package tool for all your transfer-related queries, issues, and tasks. What you need to do is to have access to the tool and follow some simple user-friendly steps, and soon you will be able to import photos from your iPhone device to Windows 10.
Transfer Photos from iPhone/iPad to Windows 10 with a few clicks!
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc.
- Back up your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with all iOS versions that run on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Below are the required steps with details and relevant screenshots, just go through them to know more about the process.
Step 1: Click the "Start Download" button above to download Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) and install it on your Windows 10. After launching the tool out of various options you need to select the "Phone Manager" mode.
Step 2: Now Connect iPhone to Windows 10, which will prompt the main connection window under the toolkit.
Step 3: From the home page, click on Photos Tab, list of photos available on your iPhone device will appear, select the desired photos and then choose "Export to PC".
Step 4: Select the final folder under Windows 10 to save the photos, OK that. And soon you will have a progress bar that reflects the transfer process. And after that, your photos will be transferred to Windows 10 from your iPhone.
Using Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) not only saves your time as well as it is one of the most valuable in terms of keeping the quality intact, which is performing windows 10 import photos from iPhone. So you can go with the process, leaving all worries aside.
Import Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 without Any Hassle!
Part 2: Transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10 using the Photos App
The next method we are mentioning here is using the Photos App which can assist in the purpose of importing photos from iPhone to Windows 10. Photos app under Windows 10 PC is considered as the organizer for photos-related tasks, so you can also take the help of this app service from Microsoft.
The required steps which will lead you to successfully transfer iPhone photos to your Windows 10 PC are as follows.
Step 1: First, connect iPhone to the PC. After that open the Start menu > there either type or directly select Photos application > an authority page will appear, just grant the permission to connect.
Step 2: When the Photos Application gets opened up, you need to look at the top right side, here, use the import option from the right corner at the top (You can take the help of the screenshot below to get an idea).
Step 3: A dialog box will show up, from where you need to select from which device you want to transfer, in this case, select the iPhone.
Step 4: After selecting the iPhone device, there will be a short scan that will go on > once done with that a pop-up confirmation window will appear. Here use continue to import all or else select the ones you wish to import > then choose to continue option.
Step 5: Choose a location to save the photos and press OK to complete the transfer process.
Doing so will save your precious photos/media files to the desired location on Windows 10 PC that you can access any time at your convenience. As well as this way you can double ensure that the photo media is saved cautiously.
If you go through the above process then understanding how to transfer photos from iPad to laptop windows 10 becomes an easy task for you. With the help of this Photos application for Windows 10 PC, you can easily and comfortably transfer or import iPhone photos to Windows 10.
Part 3: Transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10 using Windows Explorer
All the windows users must have heard about Windows Explorer, but only a few know that it can assist Windows 10 to import photos from iPhone. But the question is how to transfer photos from iPad to pc windows 10? Well, do not worry, we are here to explain the complete process with relevant screenshots to you in a better way.
So, let us start understanding the process in-depth with the help of detailed steps:
Step 1: Launch the Windows explorer either using the start menu
or with the help of Windows Key + E, this will automatically prompt to open up the windows explorer
Connect your phone to the pc > allow as trusted device > Choose Apple iPhone on the explorer window
Step 2: Then move towards the internal storage device> there visit the DCIM folder
For all photos > you can either use the shortcut keys such as ctrl-A+ ctrl-C or else visit Home menu > and select all
Step 3: Now open the folder in your windows 10 where you want to save the photos and press Ctrl- V (or paste)
Otherwise, you can select as per the requirement. Then choose the location where you want to keep safe your iPhone photos and paste them there.
Following the above steps will enable you to use your Windows Explorer service to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10, so just follow them and get access to your valuable photos from your PC also.
To save or create a backup of our memorable moments that are captured under photos/images/videos, we should always remain cautious while choosing the platform which can perform the transfer process with ease. Well, you need not be concerned about that anymore. Methods guided above are well organized, plus using Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) provides you an efficient platform to enable importing photos from iPhone to Windows 10 with much ease and in a safer mode. Thus, you can protect all your valuable memories with photos forever.
Importing Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 Completes!
- Convert HEIC to JPG
- 1. Convert HEIC to JPG on Linux
- 2. Convert HEIC to JPG Windows
- 3. Best HEIC Converter Online
- 4. Convert HEIC to JPG High Quality
- Export iPhone Photos
- 1. Transfer Photo from iPhone to PC
- 2. Transfer Photo from iPhone to iPhone
- 3. Transfer from iPhone to iPhone
- 4. Transfer from iPhone to iPad
- 5. Move iPhone Photo to External Drive
- 6. Transfer from iPhone to Flash Drive
- 7. Extract Photos from iPhone
- 8. Download Photo from iPhone
- Import Photos to iPhone
- 1. Transfer from Laptop to iPhone
- 2. Transfer Photo from Camera to iPhone
- 3. Transfer Photo from Mac to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone
- 5. Transfer from iPhone to PC
- 6. Transfer from Android to iPhone
- 7. Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- Manage iPhone Photos
- 1. Back up iPhone Photos
- 2. Get Photos off iPhone
- 3. Send Large Size Photos from iPhone
- 4. Photo/Video Compressor Apps
- 5. Delete Photos from iPhone/iPad
- 6. iPhone Photos Disappeared Suddenly
- 7. iPhone Photoshop Alternatives
- Recover iPhone Photos
- 1. Restore Deleted Photos from iPhone
- 2. Recover Photos from iPod Touch
- 3. Recover Deleted Picture from iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Photos to Mac
- Transfer iPhone Photos to PC
- 1. Transfer Data from iPhone to PC
- 2. Transfer Photo to Computer
- 3. Transfer Photo to PC without iTunes
- 4. Transfer Library to Computer
- 5. Send Photo from iPhone to Computer
- 6. Import Photo from iPhone to Windows
- 7. Transfer Photo to Windows
- Transfer Photos from Google Drive
- 1. Download from Google Drive to iPhone
- 2. Transfer from Google Photo to iPhone
- 3. Download from iCloud to iPhone
- Transfer Photos to Google Drive
- 1. Photo from iPhone to Google Drive
- 2. Photo from iPhone to Google Photo
- 3. Move from iPhone to iCloud Storage
- Image Convert Tips