How to Recover Data from iPhone in Recovery Mode?
"My iPhone automatically went into recovery mode when I connected it to my Mac. This caused iTunes to prompt me to restore my iPhone to its factory settings. Now it is stuck in recovery mode because I am not willing to lose all my data because I never backup my iPhone. What should I do?"
Sometimes, your iPhone will involuntarily go into recovery mode. Unless you frequently backup your iPhone, you are at risk of losing all your data. What should you do in this situation? Here are some.
What you can do when your iPhone is in recovery mode?
DO NOT do anything if your iPhone involuntarily goes into recovery mode. The only official way to exit recovery mode is to restore your iPhone with iTunes. Do not do this especially if you do not back up your iPhone regularly because restoring your iPhone this way will wipe clean all data and content.
- Part 1: Fix iPhone in recovery mode without losing data
- Part 2: Recover data from your iPhone in recovery mode
Dr.Fone - System Repair enables users to fix your iPhone stuck in recovery mode, froze on the Apple logo or black screen of death. Most importantly, the software will not cause any data loss while repairing your iPhone's operating system.
Fix your iPhone in recovery mode without losing data.
- Safe, simple, and reliable.
- Safely fix with various iOS system issues like stuck in recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc.
- Fix other iPhone errors or iTunes errors, such as error 4005, iPhone error 14, iTunes error 50, error 1009, and more.
- Work for all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Trusted by millions of users around the world and has received rave reviews.
How to fix the iPhone in recovery mode with Dr.Fone
Step 1: Select the "System Repair" option
Launch Dr.Fone and select the "System Repair" on the software interface.
Connect your iPhone to your Mac or PC with a USB cable. The software should be able to detect your iPhone. Click "Start" to initiate the process.
Step 2: Download and select firmware
You will need to download the right firmware for your iPhone to fix the device. Dr.Fone should be able to recognize the model of your iPhone, suggest which iOS version that is best for your iPhone for you to download.
Click on "Download" and wait until the software finishes downloading and installing it to your iPhone.
Step 3: Fix your iPhone in recovery mode
Once the download is complete, click Fix Now, the software will continue repairing your iOS, get it out of recovery mode. This should take a few minutes. The software will restart your iPhone to normal mode.
"How to recover data from iPhone in recovery mode?", you may ask.
The only possibility to recover data from iPhone is by using iTunes and iCloud backup. Yes, to recover data from the iTunes and iCloud backup files.
You may say, "I know that already, tell me something useful!"
But do you know there is a tool to recover iPhone data in a much SMARTER way than iTunes and iCloud themselves, like:
- Allows you to preview what is exactly backed up in iCloud and iTunes.
- Allows you to select only desired items to recover.
Its name is Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS). It is the world's first iPhone data recovery software built for both Windows and Mac. By using this software, you will be able to safely retrieve your contacts, messages, pictures, notes, etc. from your iPhone. Other media files are also supported to recover from iphone5 and before models. However, if you have not backup data to iTunes before, the media file like music, the video will be difficult to recover from iPhone directly.
World's 1st iPhone and iPad data recovery software
- Recover data from your iPhone in recovery mode fast and easily.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call logs, and more.
- Compatible with all iOS devices.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from the iPhone.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS version.
How to recover data from iPhone from iCloud / iTunes backup in a smarter way
Step 1: Connect iPhone with computer
Launch the software on your computer and select Recover. With a USB cable, connect your iPhone to your Mac or PC. It should be able to automatically detect your iPhone and have the "Recover from iOS Device", "Recover from iTunes Backup File", and "Recover from iCloud Backup File" tabs active in the window.
Step 2: Scan your iPhone
Click on the "Recover from iTunes Backup File" tab, and you will find all the iTunes backup files detected. Select one of them and click "Start scan".
Note: If you need to recover iPhone data from iCloud backup files, click "Recover from iCloud Backup File", log in to your iCloud account, and download the iCloud backup files before previewing them in the same way as iTunes backup files.
The tool starts scanning your iPhone for lost and deleted data. The software will take several minutes to complete. While it is doing its work, you will be able to see retrievable data in a list. If you found specific data that you want during this process, just click the "Pause" or "End" icon to stop the process.
Step 3: Preview and recover data from iPhone
You should be able to see a list of retrievable items after the software has finished scanning your iPhone. There are several filter options to help you find the data that you want. To have a look at what each file contains, click on the file name to see what it is.
Once you have identified the data that you want to recover, check on the boxes next to the filenames. After selecting all that you need, click the "Recover to computer" button.
- Deleted Data Recover
- 1. Recover HEIC Photos on iPhone
- 2. Recover Deleted Calendar Event
- 3. Retrieve iPhone Deleted Reminders
- 4. Retrieve iPhone Deleted Voicemail
- 5. Recover iPhone Deleted Photos
- 6. Recover iPhone Deleted Note
- 7. Recover Call History from iPhone
- 8. Recover iPhone Deleted Contacts
- 9. Recover iPhone Voice Memos
- 10. Recover Deleted iOS Files
- iPhone Passwords Recover
- 1. Retrieve iPhone Email Password
- 2. See iPhone Saved Password
- 3. Access iPhone Password
- 4. Get iPhone Password Back
- 5. iPhone Passcode Requriement Pops
- 6. Find iPhone Wi-Fi Password
- iPhone WhatsApp Recover
- 1. Recover WhatsApp Messages Apps
- 2. Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- 3. Recover WhatsApp Messages Online
- 4. Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp
- Recover from Stolen iPhone
- Recover from Broken iPhone
- 1. Recover Data from Broken iPhone
- 2. Water Damaged iPhone Data Recovery
- 3. Recover Data from Dead iPhone
- iPhone Recovery Tips
- 1. GT Recovery Undelete Restore
- 2. Recover Data from Memory Card
- 3. Recover iPhone Lost Data
- 4. Recycle Bin on iPhone
- 5. Recover Data on iPhone in Recover Mode
- 6. Recover Data from iPhone in DFU Mode
- 7. iTunes Data Recovery
- 8. Recover iPhone Data Without iTunes
- iPhone Recovery Tools