Fix with various iOS system issues like recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc.
It is really irritating when you realize that LG phone is locked to a specific network. When you travel to another country, your phone becomes useless – you can’t use a foreign sim card. If your LG phone is locked to a network and want to switch to a different provider, you are out of luck.
Thankfully, there are a few easy ways to unlock your LG phone with free LG unlock codes. In this article, we review and explain 4 different websites that offer free unlock codes for LG phones. Read ahead and learn how you can use four LG unlock code websites.
dr.fone - SIM Unlock Service is one of the best and trust-worthy SIM unlock code generators available on the market. This is not a free option, but it is so effective that many users find it is worth the price. It saves you so much hassle that it is worth the small upfront fee. dr.fone will permanently unlock your phone, enabling you to use your phone on all carriers around the world. Most importantly, using dr.fone will not void your warranty.
Unlock your phone in 3 simple steps!
Step 1. Go to dr.fone’s official website, so you know that you can trust it. Click on the ‘Select Your Phone’ button, and then select LG from the list of brands.
Step 2. Fill in your phone’s information and your contact details in the following window, including the phone IMEI, phone model, and your email. Once your order is processed, the system will send you your personalized unlock code and unlocking instructions. You can then follow the instructions to unlock your LG phone. Easy!
Unlockitfree.com is a free remote unlock service, providing unlocking codes for LG phones and other models. They offer a fast and free service, but it is not always reliable.
1. First, enter your phone’s unique IMEI into the site, and then the site checks to ensure that it is genuine.
2. Choose your phone model from the list provided, and then choose your country. Once you choose your country, a list of supported Service Providers will pop up. Choose your service provider, read the terms and conditions and accept. At this point, click Generate.
3. The Unlockitfree Generator will show you a series of 7 different unlocking codes. Not all of these will work; usually the best options are the 1st and 7th code on the list.
4. Without removing your SIM card, input these codes into your phone’s Home screen.
Hopefully you will have success – although, this is not guaranteed (as it is with the first dr.fone option above).
Unlock-Free is a great option for unlocking your locked LG phone. The steps are quite simple and hassle free, but do keep in mind that this is a paid service. You might be able to use a free offer from TrialPay in order to get your LG phone unlocked for free.
1. Visit the FreeUnlocks site and locate the box asking for the phone’s model name. Insert your LG model number into this box and then hit the "Unlock Phone" button.
2. After you select this button, you will taken to a new page where you will be prompted to enter 3 different pieces of information, such as the phone's SIM's availability, your country and your phone network.
3. Once you enter all of this information correctly, click the ‘continue’ button. This button will take you to a payment page, and you will have to pay $9.99. At this point you will be sent an unlock code, and you should be able to unlock your phone and use it anywhere in the world.
Unlock-Free offers free unlock codes for LG, as well as for other cellphone models and brands. This is a reliable site that will do the job with little hassle.
1. Head to the Unlock-Free website. Hover your mouse or cursor over the left side “Free Services” button. Here you will see LG listed alongside other brands.
2. Once you select LG, you will see an LG logo. Below the logo is a list of many different model numbers; select your specific model number.
3. On the next page you will be prompted to enter your IMEI number. One you do this, you need to agree to the terms and conditions. At this point you will receive an unlock code that you use to unlock your LG phone.
If your LG phone is locked, you don’t need to worry. It is really easy to find LG unlocking codes online, and within a few minutes you should be able to unlock your phone and get using it on other networks and around the world. Enjoy!
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>