[2022 Updated]Top 5 Android Unlock Software to Remove Android Locks
What happens when users forget their Android phone's screen lock? They look for easy ways to unlock the screen without losing data on an Android device. Free and paid Android unlock software are available for this purpose. The idea should be to unlock code on any Android phone without the need to key in command lines or flash custom kernels to root. Here are five effective and popular Android unlock software including the Android unlock software free download to unlock any Android phone with absolute ease.
Top 1: Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
Top 1 Android Unlock Removal to Solve your Problems at ease
- 5 screen lock types are available: pattern, PIN, password, fingerprints, and Face lock
- Unlock 20,000+ models of Android phones & tablets
- Everybody can handle it without any technical background
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate
If you've forgotten your Android phone screen lock solution, just use the Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android), the best Android phone unlocking software. This software prepares you with simple instructions, wherein you can unlock your Android device screen within minutes, and save you from ending up with a locked phone after too many pin/passcode/pattern attempts. You can even unlock part of Samsung and LG devices without data erasing, so you can still access the data after unlocking. Most softwares need to erase all data on the phone once the device is unlocked and you cannot get the data back anymore. That's terrible if you have many precious videos, photos, or other data on your device! Right?
Step 1. Initiate Dr.Fone on your computer, and select "Screen Unlock"
- You can also use this tool to unlock other Android phones including Huawei, Lenovo, Xiaomi, etc., the only sacrifice is that you will lose all the data after unlocking.
- Then connect your Android phone. Click on Start to initiate the process.
Step 2. Follow the instruction below to boot your Android phone into Download Mode
- Set your phone into the Power Off position.
- Keep the home+volume+power buttons down simultaneously.
- Click on the Volume Up position to initiate Download Mode.
Step 3. Complete Downloading The Recovery Package
- Once your Android phone is in Download Mode, the recovery package begins to download.
- Wait until the process is completed.
Step 4. After the recovery package is downloaded, the Android unlock software begins the lock screen removal process. After completion, your Android phone is unlocked without the need to enter passwords.
You now have access to all data on your Android device with this Android unlock software free download. However, if you have trouble bypassing your Samsung Google account (FRP), the FRP removal function of Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock can be helpful.
Top 2: NokiaFREE Unlock Codes Calculator
This wonderful utility is ideal to unlock cell phones. You can choose between Nokia, Samsung, Panasonic, LG, Alcatel, NEC, Maxxon, Sony, Siemens, and Vitel to enable the unlock feature.
- The first step is to open the program.
- Eight boxes and a window appear.
- Enter the cell phone model of the first box.
- Enter other details like DCT, IMEI, country, and company names in the subsequent boxes.
- To get the EMEI code, check the cell "*#06#".
- Under options, choose IMEI Checksum Verification or Nokia Expert, Stretched, or Select Mode from IMEI.
The code is calculated to release your cell phone.
Top 3: Multi Unlock Software
Multi Unlock Software is a versatile phone unlock software for devices like Samsung, Sidekick, Sony Ericsson, Dell, iDen, Palm, ZTE, and Huawei. Easily unlock your phone with this Android unlock software free download.
- Ensure USB-Debugging is enabled. You'll find it in the phone menu. If necessary, drivers can be installed.
- Click on the Check Connection button once using the "ADB Read Info" before you unlock.
- To locate the "Read Info" button, use the rj45 cable, or choose the phone modem.
- To locate the "Pattern Unlock" button, use the rj45 cable, or choose the phone modem.
- Versions later than "4XX do not have a pattern unlock support.
- Then follow on-screen instructions for each device.
For example, in a Motorola Iden,
Before you begin:
- Run the unlock client from "Start"> then Multi Unlock Client> then Unlock Client.
- Enter your username and password, then click on "save login data."
- Under the Settings tab, ensure the "main server" is chosen.
- Ensure "Save Login Data" is enabled.
Step 1. Download the software and connect your phone to a PC
- Install your Motorola Iden Drivers. Go to Start> then All Programs > Nextgen Server> then iDen Code Reader> then iDen Drivers. Power connect the phone via a USB cable.
- Initiate "Boot Mode" by simultaneously clicking on * & # keys with a power-on handset.
- Connect the Motorola Iden phone to your PC via a USB cable.
- Windows will now download and install necessary drivers to activate the Android phone unlocking software.
Step 2. Removing CNS With This Android Unlock Software
- The first step is to initiate the unlock client/software feature. Click on Start> then All Programs> then Nextgen Server > then iDen Unlocker.
- Click on the tab "CNS unlock".
- Initiate "Flash Strap Mode" by holding * and # keys with the power-on handset.
- Then connect your iDen phone to your PC via a USB cable.
Unlock CNS New or Old accordingly.
Top 4: iMobie DroidKit
There might be many software solutions that you may counter; however, iMobie DroidKit provides you with the most effective toolkit for managing multiple Android scenarios. While supporting thousands of Android devices, users can easily unlock their Android device with its simple and intuitive interface. This software ensures that the Android device is easily recovered from any scenario where the device is locked.
To understand how to unlock your Android software with iMobie DroidKit, you need to follow the steps explained below.
Step 1. Download and install iMobie DroidKit on your computer. After connecting your device with the PC via USB, select the "Unlock Screen" mode.
Step 2. The platform prepares a configuration file for your device. Once prepared, tap on "Remove Now."
Step 3. You need to put your Android device in Recovery Mode. Follow the instructions provided by the software for removing the Wipe Cache partition on your device.
Step 4. Over the removal of the cache, the Android starts to be unlocked. It takes some time to complete.
Top 5: PassFab Android Unlocker
Another option that may feature your need for an Android unlock software is PassFab’s Android Unlocker. This platform has made device unlocking extremely simple and easy. It can perform all major kinds of procedures to help you cater to all the issues present in the device.
You need to follow the steps explained below to understand the process of unlocking your Android using PassFab Android Unlocker.
Step 1. Open the program and select the option of "Remove Screen Lock" after connecting your device to the computer with a USB cable.
Step 2. The platform demands confirmation before starting the process. Click ‘Start’ to initiate the process.
Step 3. The platform provides a prompt showing the completion of the task. The Android device will be successfully unlocked.
Hot FAQ about Android Unlock.
Q1: What is the master PIN code?
A PIN code is a personal identification number, that allows the master access to the lock. This means that the Master PIN code will always be able to unlock the smart lock that was paired to the user account.
Q2: Will my data be retained after my Android is unlocked?
If your device is Samsung or LG, Dr.Fone could help unlock your screen without erasing your data. Please check if your tool model is involved in the device information list.
Depending on Android unlock software is not a bad scenario when you consider it will save valuable time and free users from making costly mistakes. With Dr.Fone, Wondersoft has come up with a simple yet highly useful tool that simplifies how a user can solve problems like unlocking Android phones with great ease.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1 SIM Unlock
- Unlock iPhone with/without SIM Card
- Unlock Android Code
- Unlock Android Without Code
- SIM Unlock my iPhone
- Get Free SIM Network Unlock Codes
- Best SIM Network Unlock Pin
- Top Galax SIM Unlock APK
- Top SIM Unlock APK
- SIM Unlock Code
- HTC SIM Unlock
- HTC Unlock Code Generators
- Android SIM Unlock
- Best SIM Unlock Service
- Motorola Unlock Code
- Unlock Moto G
- Unlock LG Phone
- LG Unlock Code
- Unlock Sony Xperia
- Sony Unlock Code
- Android Unlock Software
- Android SIM Unlock Generator
- Samsung Unlock Codes
- Carrier Unlock Android
- SIM Unlock Android without Code
- Unlock iPhone without SIM
- How to Unlock iPhone 6
- How to Unlock AT&T iPhone
- How to Unlock SIM on iPhone 7 Plus
- How to Unlock SIM Card without Jailbreak
- How to SIM Unlock iPhone
- How to Factory Unlock iPhone
- How to Unlock AT&T iPhone
- Unlock AT&T Phone
- Vodafone Unlock Code
- Unlock Telstra iPhone
- Unlock Verizon iPhone
- How to Unlock a Verizon Phone
- Unlock T Mobile iPhone
- Factory Unlock iPhone
- Check iPhone Unlock Status
- 2 IMEI