Top 7 Snapchat Story Savers to Save Stories without Knowing
1. iOS Screen Recorder
If you own an iPhone, then you won’t find any other option better than iOS Screen Recorder. It is a part of the Dr.Fone toolkit and is compatible with a wide range of iOS devices (iOS 7.1 to iOS 13). It will make it easier for you to record every screen activity on your phone. Not just as a Snap storey saver, it can also be used to mirror your iOS device to a bigger screen wirelessly.
You can easily use it to record gameplay and tutorials without any trouble. It runs on a Windows system and provides a hassle-free to record Snapchat stories. Simply connect your device to the system and run the application to start recording your screen’s activity. Later, you can just save your recordings or edit them as per your needs.
Record Snapchat stories without jailbreak or computer required.
- Mirror your device to your computer or projector wirelessly.
- Record mobile games, videos, Facetime and more.
- Offer both Windows version and iOS app version.
- Support iPhone,iPad and iPod touch that runs on iOS 7.1 to iOS 13.
- Offer both Windows and iOS programs (the iOS program is unavailable for iOS 11-13).
How to save Snapchat stories with iOS Screen Recorder app?
Step 1. Download and install the iOS Screen Recorder app on your iPhone or iPad directly.
Step 2. To install iOS Screen Recorder, it will ask you to trust the distribution. Tap on Settings > Device Management > tap on the developer and then tap on Trust.
Step 3. Then open iOS Screen Recorder on your home screen. Here we can customize the recording settings before we start.
Step 4. Tap on Next, and it will start to recording everything on your iPhone. After iOS Screen Recorder minimizes its window, open Snapchat and plays the story you want to record.
- It doesn’t compromise the authenticity of your account
- Can also be used to mirror your screen to play games or make tutorials
- Compatible with almost every major iOS device
- Free trial available
- Easy to use and extremely secure
- Need to trust the developer during installation.
SnapBox is one of the oldest apps out there that can be used to screenshot Snapchat story with a single tap. It provides an easy to use interface from where you can save any snap or story by simply pressing the download icon. Though, before using the app, you need to sign out of Snapchat, as it is not authorized by it. With SnapBox, you won’t be taking a recording of other’s stories but would be saving them directly to your device.
- Freely available and easy to use
- Save stories directly to your device
- Compatible with both iOS and Android
- No root access required
- Can save stories without opening
- It is not authorized by Snapchat inc. and your account can be deleted after using it
- It hasn’t been updated for a long time and still has a few bugs
SnapSave is another popular Snapchat story saver that is available for both, iOS and Android devices. It works similarly as SnapBox and allows its users to save snaps and stories with just one tap. Though the app is not officially available on App Store and Google Play and you need to download it from a third-party location. Additionally, you need to log out of Snapchat before using this one. Earlier it was freely available, but now you need to pay $5 to access it. Also, there is only a web-version for Android users.
- Works for both, Android and iOS devices
- Not freely available
- Not authentic and might tamper your Snapchat account
SnapCrack is comparatively a new Snap story saver that will make your smartphone experience a whole lot convenient. If you don’t wish to connect your phone to the system to take screenshot Snapchat story, then this is the best alternative. You can easily install it from its website on your phone (compatible with iOS and Android) and use it the same way you use Snapchat. It has a free as well as a pro version that comes with a few added features. To save a story, just tap on the “save” icon and access it whenever you want.
- Available for both, iOS and Android devices
- Upload pictures from the gallery and make doodles
- Zoom snaps and stills
- Freely available
- It is not affiliated with Snapchat inc. and might get your account blocked
If you are looking for a secure Snapchat story saver, then MirrorGo Android Recorder is a perfect solution for you. Developed by Dr.Fone, it is ideally used to mirror your phone to a bigger screen. It can also be used to make gameplays, recordings, and more. Though, one can also use the application to screenshot Snapchat story and picture of their friends. It is compatible with almost every Android smartphone out there and runs on a Windows system.
You can simply connect your Android smartphone to your system using a USB cable or wirelessly. It can also be used to gain complete access to your smartphone, as it would let you reply to your messages or check notifications from a bigger screen. Start recording your screen activity and save Snapchat stories without violating any conditions with MirrorGo.
Mirror your android device to your computer!
- Play Android Mobile Games on your Computer with your Keyboard and Mouse for better control.
- Send and receive messages using your computer`s keyboard including SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook etc.
- View multiple notifications simultaneously without picking up your phone.
- Use android apps on your PC for full-screen experience.
- Record your classic gameplay.
- Screen Capture at crucial points.
- Share secret moves and teach next level play.
- Doesn’t tamper with your account
- You don’t need to log out of your account to record stories
- Compatible with almost every Android smartphone
- Easy to use and reliable
- Can be used to mirror your screen as well
- Free trial version available
- It is not available for iOS devices
6. Snapchat Saver
This snap story saver works with almost all the major Android devices. Since it is not available at Google Play Store, you have to download it from an external source. It is comparatively older software, which hasn’t been updated in a while. Therefore, you might encounter a few flaws while using it. Nevertheless, it works great in most of the cases and will let you save someone else’s story without getting caught.
- Freely Available
- Compatible with a wide range of Android devices
- Older interface with lack of updates
- It is not available for iOS devices
Screenshot Snapchat story with this widely used Android application. Just like most of the other third-party apps, SaveMySnaps is also not authorized by Snapchat and its regular usage might delist your account. Also, it doesn’t support the text message feature of Snapchat. After downloading it on your device from a third-party location, you have to log out of Snapchat to use it. Nevertheless, this Snapchat story saver can be used to forward snaps, save stories, edit pictures, add photos from the gallery, and perform plenty of other tasks.
- Freely available
- An inbuilt photo editor
- Works with almost every Android smartphone
- Not authorized by Snapchat Inc.
- Might lead to the delisting of your account
- Old app with lack of updates
- Not available for iOS devices
Go ahead and try your most preferred Snap story saver option. Before downloading any application, make sure that you don’t violate Snapchat’s terms and conditions, as it might end up in delisting your account permanently. Use the above-listed alternatives tactfully and save Snapchat stories without getting noticed.
- Save Snapchat Tricks
- 1. Save Snapchat Stories
- 2. Record on Snapchat without Hands
- 3. Snapchat Screenshots
- 4. Snapchat Save Apps
- 5. Save Snapchat Without Them Knowing
- 6. Save Snapchat on Android
- 7. Download Snapchat Videos
- 8. Save Snapchats to Camera Roll
- 9. Delete Saved Snapchat Messages
- 10. Save Snapchat Videos
- 1. Save Snapchat
- Save Snapchat Toplists
- 1. Snapcrack Alternative
- 2. Snapsave Alternative
- 3. Snapbox Alternative
- 4. Snapchat Story Saver
- 5. Android Snapchat Saver
- 6. iPhone Snapchat Saver
- 7. Snapchat Screenshot Apps
- 8. Snapchat Photo Saver
- Snapchat Spy