Hard Reset Your Realme Smartphone In 3 East Steps
It is common to come across situations where your phone needs a hard reset or a factory reset. Let's say your phone is working slower than usual, or you don't have enough storage left. Most people turn to factory reset to solve these problems. Resetting your phone is also the only option when you want to sell it. Although you can easily hard reset your phone with the factory reset option, it is not the ideal method if you want to keep your data.
If you are a Realme phone user, here is the complete guide for Realme hard reset with various methods. It will help you save your data or reset your phone without a password or screen lock. You will learn three easy ways to hard reset any Realme phone within seconds. You can easily solve any software problem is your Realme phone with our simple guide.
Please Hard Reset Your Realme in Such Cases!
1: Pattern and Password are Forgotten
People try to hard reset their phones for one out of two common reasons. The first case is any problem with the phone software that is making it slower. The second case is when you forget your phone screen lock or password. Here's the deal, if you don't remember your phone's password, you can't go to the settings to access factory reset. Suppose your phone's screen lock is currently open. The device will still ask for the password when you go to the factory reset. With our guide, you can access the Realme hard reset and recover your password.
2: Realme Phone is Stuck
Phones get stuck every now and then, and you can't do anything to fix it till the device recovers on its own. Usually, it takes a few seconds for a phone to start working properly after getting stuck. But, if your phone gets hanged regularly, it is better to hard reset it to solve the problem. Sometimes, your phone can get stuck for minutes, and the only way to get it back to normal is with a factory reset. As the phone is stuck and you can't access the factory reset, the best way is to use a third-party device.
3: You Want to Sell it
When people want to buy a new phone, they sell their previous one because there is no need for anyone to keep multiple phones. People also do it to get extra money to buy a new phone. When you sell your Realme phone to someone, Realme c2 hard rest is the best way to ensure that the new owner can't access your data. Hard reset helps your remove your data, accounts, passwords, sensitive information, and anything personal on your device with a single tap.
4: No Enough Storage
Not having enough storage for new pictures, videos, games, or data on your mobile phone is a typical problem for everyone. When your phone storage runs out, there are only three things that can help you in this situation. The first is to move your previous data to another device to open some space. The second is to use an SD card if your phone supports it. The third is to simply do a Realme 5 hard reset and remove all data.
Are There Any Methods to Hard Reset Without Password
1: Hard Reset from Recovery Mode (Not friendly for mobile phone beginners)
The Realme hard rest with the recovery mode is the fastest way to factory reset your phone, but it is not the ideal pick for beginners as anything can happen while pressing consecutive buttons and resetting the phone. Here is the guide for this method.
- Power off your mobile phone.
- Hold the power button and the volume down button for some seconds.
- Releases the buttons when the Realme logo appears with a text box.
- Choose the language for your phone.
- Tap "Wipe data to hard reset" and "Reboot system now."
2: Google Find My Device (Data loss)
The Realme c2 hard reset using Google find my device enables users to remotely hard reset their phones. If you misplaced or lost your phone somewhere and can't find it, to keep your data out of others' reach, this method is best. Only remember that once you find your phone, you can't recover the lost data.
- Open any web browser on your computer.
- Visit the webpage android.com/find and sign in with your Google account.
- Select the phone you want to reset from the device list.
- Select erase data and provide your google account password to complete the reset.
3: Use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Safe for your data and easy to use)
Suppose you want to reset your Realme phone because you forgot the phone's screen lock or password use Dr.Fone. Instead of a Realme hard reset that will erase all your data, you can simply unlock your phone using Dr.Fone. It is an excellent software that enables users to recover lost data, unlock mobile phones, share data, transfer WhatsApp, or use the backup and restore. With Dr.Fone, users can easily migrate devices and repair their android systems (software). It solves every problem that requires a hard reset, and the best part is that your data remains safe. Here are the steps to unlock mobile phone passwords with Dr.Fone.
- Launch Dr.Fone on your computer, select "screen lock," and use a USB cable to connect your mobile with your computer.
- Select your mobile phone brand on Dr.Fone and turn off your mobile with the power button.
- Press the volume down + power button + home button at once, and press the volume up button to enter the downloading mode.
- In the downloading mode, Dr.Fone will download a recovery package on your mobile. After the download is complete, click on “remove now” to open the screen lock.
1. Does hard reset hurt my phone?
Hard reset does not harm your device's operating system if that worries you. You can do a hard reset anytime you want. Instead of hurting your device, a hard reset can improve your mobile phone's slow performance. But, a hard reset without data recovery can erase all your data, including pictures, contacts, personalized settings, etc. If you want to hard reset without losing data, use Dr.Fone.
2. How to hard reset when my screen was broken?
You can use three ways to hard reset your phone when its screen is broken. The first method is the easiest. Use Dr.Fone to reset your device from your computer. The second method is to use the Google find my device to hard reset your phone with your google account. The third method uses the android device manager, but it involves various preconditions like internet connection and android device manager setup.
After reading this guide for Realme hard reset, you might be wondering which method is best. Picking the proper method depends on why you want to hard reset your device. If you are doing it because you forgot your password or the phone is working slower, using Dr.Fone is best. It not only keeps your data safe but also helps you with data recovery. Use Google find my device when you lose your device, or it gets stolen. No matter what method you choose, keep your data backed up.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked