Best Android Pattern Lock Remover: Remove Pattern Lock without Losig Data
How do you feel when your Android phone's pattern is locked and you can't remove it? It's really irritating, right? Yes locked pattern is such a problem that can't let you access into your phone. So you can't operate your phone as per your need. Don'y worry, in this article, we're going to show you how to remove pattern lock on Android with pattern lock remover.
Part 1: Remove Pattern lock with dr.fone toolkit
Note that you can unlock your android lock screen by hard reset, but it will cost all the data on the phone. You won’t have any data on your phone after hard reset. So you can avoid this problem with pattern lock remover tools. With a phone unlocking software, you won’t have to worry about any data loss. Now we have picked up a great android pattern lock remover named dr.fone - Screen Unlock (Android) introduced by Wondershare. This android pattern remover tool does a great job in unlocking your android phone without losing data.
Remove 4 Types of Android Screen Lock without Data Loss
- It can remove 4 screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Only remove the lock screen, no data loss at all.
- No tech knowledge asked, everybody can handle it.
- Work for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series, and LG G2/G3/G4, etc.
Now we will look at the functionalities that are needed in order to unlock your Android pattern lock.
Actually you can also use this tool to unlock other Android phone including Huawei, Lenovo, Xiaomi,etc., the only sacrifice is that you will lose all the data after unlocking.
Step. 1. First of all, start dr.fone on your PC and then click on "Screen Unlock". This feature will remove your password of pattern screen and let you access your phone.
Take your phone and connect it with your PC via USB cable and then. Click on “Start” button to start the procedure.
Step 2. Boot in Download Mode on your Android phone
Now you have to take your Android phone to download mode. To do that, you have to follow the guidelines give below.
- 1. Make sure that your phone is switched off.
- 2. You will have to press and hold 3 buttons at the same time. They are – Volume down, home and power buttons.
- 3. You could go into download mode by pressing the volume up button.
Step 3. Download Recovery Package
Just after getting onto the download mode, your phone will start getting the recovery package. You will have to wait till the completion of the downloading.
Step 4. Remove Android Pattern Lock Sans Losing Data
After the downloading is complete, you will now notice that Android Pattern Lock removing process has been started automatically. Don’t worry about your data on your phone as the pattern lock screen removal will not erase any data from your phone. After the removal process, you can access your phone as per your desire.
Part 2: Android Multi Tool Android Pattern Remover
Now we have another pattern lock remover named Android multi tool. This tool can do the job of pattern unlocking too. Have a look at its features –
· It can unlock different types of lock screen such as pattern, password, PIN, face lock etc.
· The tool can reset your set without losing data.
· It can run PC and work on Android devices smoothly.
How to Unlock Pattern lock with Android Multi Tool?
Here are the step by step guidelines for unlocking locked screen -
Step 1: Download the latest version of the tool on your PC and run it there.
Step 2: Connect your Android phone with your PC via USB cable. Make sure that your Android device is connected to your PC properly. Otherwise it will not work.
Step 3: After running Android Multi tool on your PC, you will see onscreen instructions like different numbers for different functions. Press on a number for which action you want to perform. For unlocking pattern, there is a numbering button so you will go for that.
Step 4: You will see that your phone has started rebooting after pressing a specific button. Wait until you see it starts automatically. When the phone will start, you could use it without any problem. Good thing is that this tool also does not delete data while unlocking your pattern lock.
Part 3: Comparison between the Two Tools
Well, you have come to know great things about the two pattern lock remover tools - dr.fone toolkit and Android Multi Tool. Now have a look at these tools' comparison -
Android Multi Tool
It works for unlocking pattern as well as other screen locks without erasing data.
This tool can also unlock pattern lock without deleting data.
It's very easy to handle the tool. Simplicity is its intrinsic thing.
The features are easy, but you may be perplexed to see many functions on screen.
It's very powerful tool for unlocking different types of screen lock.
This tool may sometimes not work. Then you couldn't use the tool.
The tool comes from a renowned brand Wondershare.
You will need Root Access and enable Debug mode or fast boot mode.
You can try both the tools, but consider Wondershare dr.fone for Samsung devices because it's dedicated to do some extraordinary tasks for these devices.
So from the above discussions, you now have in-depth knowledge about how to unlock your pattern lock. Try the tools (Wondershare dr.fone is recommended) and make your Android experience much better. From now on, never worry if your Android phone's screen is locked. Just use any of the tools and unlock your Android phone's screen without any hassle.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 2. Android Password