8 Best Apps for Screen Mirroring Android to PC
Screen Mirroring has introduced itself as a vibrant feature that allows people to share their screen onto more significant dimensions for people to watch the content thoroughly. You might encounter a situation where you cannot read a document easily on your phone's screen and zoom in to apprehend the content. Thus, it leads you to a situation where you can observe the screen in a better way by sharing it onto a larger screen. For that, Android phones can be mirrored onto PC screens with the help of different third-party applications. Android potentially does not provide a direct screen mirroring feature on their phones, which leads to the need for third-party screen mirroring applications. This article offers you a variety of screen mirroring applications and their assorted guide and overview that allow you to mirror Android to PC.
Part 1: Why should you use Screen Mirroring?
There are many conditions where screen mirroring dominates as a significant feature and can be potentially utilized. For instance, if we consider an environment where you get to see a very impressive video on your phone that is to be shared among your family. It might get very time-taking to show it to everyone one at a time, which usually sets out the effect of the video that it should usually create. As an alternative, screen mirroring can present a promising solution by sharing the screen onto your desktop or TV, from where everyone can watch it instantly.
Screen Mirroring can provide you a proper platform to mirror Android screen to PC with the help of different third-party platforms. These platforms can present themselves as an absolute solution to sustain the environment of the place and keep a sense of discipline among people, in the case where you might be in an office meeting. Thus, screen mirroring can be a promising solution to such situations that can be conferred using different third-party platforms. This article provides an overview of the best and most effective screen mirroring platforms that can be used to mirror Android screen to PC.
Part 2: Dr.Fone Air (FREE)
The first tool that can come into your mind for screen mirroring Android to PC can be this free, online screen mirroring solution named Dr.Fone Air. Wondershare Dr.Fone Air provides one of the best mirroring results in the market under a straightforward interface. Its ability to embed with simplicity makes it one of the most promising and free solutions to mirror your Android to a PC. Those who are searching for an online remedy can surely look towards using this tool.
If you seek more information about this explicit tool, there are some key features that you must look forward to:
- The tool does not require you to connect to Bluetooth or use NFC for mirroring the device.
- It provides flexibility in managing the screen of the device that is being mirrored, which includes zooming and rotating the screen.
- There are no advertisements present throughout the tool, preventing all kinds of hindrances.
- There are no hidden payments associated with the tool.
- Your data is protected and secured, as you are not downloading and uploading it anywhere.
- It allows you to take screenshots of the screen that is being mirrored.
- It provides a QR code and a casting code to connect, which is quite simple.
- It requires an internet connection to operate on the devices.
Steps to Use Wondershare Dr.Fone Air
With that, we will be putting our focus on how one can screen mirror Android to PC with the help of this proficient screen mirroring tool:
Step 1: Open Dr.Fone Air and Connect Devices to the Internet
You must initiate by launching Dr.Fone Air on your computer through a web browser. Proceed to connect your Android and PC with the same Wi-Fi connection.
Step 2: Scan Using Appropriate Technique
Once you have downloaded Dr.Fone Link on your Android, you can connect it to the PC using the QR code or cast code appearing on the computer's screen.
Step 3: Successfully Mirror Android to PC
On successful scanning, this will connect your Android to the PC through Dr.Fone Air.
Part 3: Scrcpy (FREE)
Let's look over the free platforms that provide screen mirroring features without any initial cost. Scrcpy is the most impeccable software that is an open-source platform for displaying the Android’s screen onto the PC. This program allows you to view your phone's screen and even control all the applications through the PC as if you are controlling the phone directly. Scrcpy provides a great variety of features as compared to other screen mirroring applications. Apart from mirroring Android to PC, you can use Scrcpy to record your mirrored screen at a very high MP4 quality output. The screen can also be viewed at different horizontal and vertical angles. Furthermore, the control provided at Scrcpy is quite exquisite as compared to other platforms, which includes enhancing the video quality by managing metrics such as bitrate.
- The features offered at Scrcpy are detailed, as described. In addition, however, it provides you with wireless monitoring through the Internet, which can be reinstated as its highlight.
- Being an open-source application, you are not obligated to download a third-party application onto your phone.
- It is completely free with no add-on cost.
- Its configuration is quite hard as compared to other platforms.
Part 4: AirMirror
AirMirror is another impressive platform that provides highly efficient and high-quality features for mirroring Android on PC. AirDroid developed a feature under the name of AirMirror that allows you to control the Android screen through a wireless connection. Many conventional applications required for screen mirroring Android to PC calls for rooting your Android device. AirMirror, on the other hand, does not demand the rooting of your Android device. Another feature presented by AirMirror is its remote control, where you can control the Android device's screen and operate different applications through a mouse and a keyboard. It even provides you the option of transferring files through a local network or the Internet. Conclusively, you can control every feature of the phone with the help of the computer’s remote control.
- AirMirror provides a very user-friendly interface to its users.
- This can be a very effective alternative to wired data transfer. You can transfer unlimited data throughout your computer and device.
- It provides a clipboard synchronization and text sending feature.
- The web version of AirMirror has a limited data transfer rate.
- In addition, it doesn’t support the mirroring of WhatsApp and important messaging platforms.
Part 5: Vysor
This application is a varied version of screen mirroring associated with Google Chrome. This association states that Vysor is a particular extension offered in Google Chrome, which can only be operated through this specific browser. It is useless without Google Chrome on your computer. If we have it compared with other screen mirroring applications utilized for mirroring Android to PC, Vysor will not outsmart the applications. However, it is a free platform that makes it declared among the best platforms considered for mirroring Android to PC.
- The application is quite easy to use with a simple setup and connection.
- It can lag for short periods.
- As it is directly connected to Google Chrome, the browser's speed is quite important for it to function.
Part 6: Screen Recording and Mirror (FREE)
Another screen mirroring platform that we can take into notice is the free Mirror Android to Chrome application. AllCast provides you with an explicit solution for mirroring the contents from your Android Phone onto a screen that can either be your PC, another phone, or a videogame console. The diversity offered at AllCast Receiver is quite a treat for many users, with no costs. However, while using it, you need to understand the difference between AllCast and AllCast Receiver. These two applications are not the same by any means and have different dominions of installation. AllCast should be installed on the PC where you wish to mirror your screen, and AllCast Receiver should be installed on your Android phone, from where you have to share the screen onto another device. The application provides a vibrant feature set with the option of audio and video support during live streaming, along with the characteristics of photo sharing and screen sharing. This screen mirroring platform is available across all kinds of Operating Systems.
- This platform provides a straightforward platform to share your screen.
- Support multiple connections of devices.
- Allows a very diverse connection of devices, including TV, Projectors, and consoles.
- The application has been reported to crash frequently.
- File exporting takes a longer time.
Part 7: ApowerMirror
This screen mirroring application provides a simple and swift solution with a versatile system. ApowerMirror can be effectively used to mirror your Android screen to PC without any wired connection. It provides you with the additional features of connecting your device using the application and controlling it via the remote-control feature. Following this, you can also record the screen of the phone that is being mirrored to the PC. With ApowerMirror, you can move for a very enhanced experience of screen mirroring Android to PC.
- You can control the screen of your phone from the computer.
- While recording, the annotation feature can also be used for developing tutorials.
- Screenshots of your screen and notifications can be managed through the computer using the application.
- Compatible with Android phones having OS 5.0 or higher.
Part 8: Mobizen
Suppose you look for an application that can provide you a better gaming experience while sharing the screen. In that case, Mobizen fulfills the requirements and manages to attenuate a very enhanced experience of playing games on your computer through screen sharing or streaming videos from your phone with high-quality outputs.
- It provides us with the ability to control the screen of the computer with the help of a mouse or keyboard.
- You can move into and out of applications to view files.
- The wireless connection feature can be enjoyed with its Professional Version.
- Compatible for phones with Android 4.0 or higher.
Part 9: MirrorGo: The Best Screen Mirroring Platform
You might have come across various screen mirroring platforms that tend to provide you with the most effective services in mirroring applications; however, when it comes to offering the most detailed and explicit services, MirrorGo outsmarts every other screen mirroring application in the market. The able features offered by MirrorGo are far more superlative than any random screen mirroring platform. It binds together an HD experience in screen mirroring and provides a large screen experience, lunging you out from tired eyes. Furthermore, the control offered by MirrorGo is another coherent utility in screen mirroring, where you are not bound to control your mirrored device over limited peripherals. When it comes to an understanding of its utility, it follows simple guidelines that allow you to mirror any Android device across the computer with ease. You may need to look over the step-by-step guideline to better understand the complete process.
Mirror your android device to your computer!
- Drag and drop files between your computer and phone directly.
- Send and receive messages using your computer`s keyboard, including SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.
- View multiple notifications simultaneously without picking up your phone.
- Use android apps on your PC for a full-screen experience.
- Record your classic gameplay.
- Screen Capture at crucial points.
- Share secret moves and teach next-level play.
1. Start by downloading MirrorGo from its official website right here. Afterward, simply create your account to setup the application. Additionally, you need to enable the option of “USB Debugging” on your phone before connecting it to your system.
2. Using a USB cable, simply connect your Android phone to your system. After connecting it, select the “USB options” from Notifications.
3. Here, you need to determine how the USB connection would be utilized. You need to select the MTP option (and not “Charge only”).
4. Now when your phone is connected, you can use MirrorGo to perform various tasks. Also, you can make a Wifi connection between both the devices as well instead of connecting them via a USB cable. After connecting the devices and running MirrorGo, your interface will be changed. You will get different options on the sidebar. Open Snapchat the usual way and hold the snap that you want to save. Click on the Camera icon to take a quick screenshot of the selected snap.
5. The screenshot will be saved on your system. You can transfer it to your mobile as well or move it to any other location.
6. In order to record stories or videos on Snapchat, open the app and click on the video icon on the sidebar. This will start recording a video of the screen activity.
7. Keep looking at all the desired stories and videos that you want to save when the recording is on. Once you are done, click on the stop button in order to save the video. You will get the following screen as soon as your video would be saved. Just click on the file path to have a look at your video.
That’s it! By following these simple steps, you can easily save snaps without getting caught. Since you are not violating any terms and conditions as well, Snapchat won’t be notified and your account won’t be affected at all.
Step 1: Connect with Computer
It is important to establish a connection between your Android with the computer. By consuming a USB cable, establish a solid connection. Then, tap Transfer Files” on your phone to proceed.
Step 2: Enable USB Debugging
You need to tap into the Settings of your Android and access “Developer Options from the System & Updates section. Then, in the following screen, enable USB Debugging to proceed.
Step 3: Establish Connection
With a prompt appearing on the screen, tap “Ok” to establish the connection of your PC with the Android phone.
This article has provided some great options that can be used to screen share Android to PC. Tools like Dr.Fone Air provides a complete source of utilities to screen mirror the Android's screen to the computer. With the provided details, you can easily manage the process and find out the best option that can help you in mirroring your Android screen to your PC.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
Mirror between Phone & PC
- Mirror iPhone to PC
- Mirror iPhone to Windows 10
- Mirror iPhone to PC via USB
- Mirror iPhone to Laptop
- Display iPhone Screen on PC
- Stream iPhone to Computer
- Stream iPhone Video to Computer
- Stream iPhone Images to Computer
- Mirror iPhone Screen to Mac
- iPad Mirror to PC
- iPad to Mac Mirroring
- Share iPad screen on Mac
- Share Mac screen to iPad
- Mirror Android to PC
- Mirror Android to PC
- Mirror Android to PC Wirelessly
- Cast Phone to Computer
- Cast Android Phone to Computer using WiFi
- Huawei Mirrorshare to Computer
- Screen Mirror Xiaomi to PC
- Mirror Android to Mac
- Mirror PC to iPhone/Android