How to Enable USB Debugging on Xiaomi Redmi Phone?
Redmi is a sub-band of Xiaomi which brought users many suprises with low price and powerful perfermance. As a Xiaomi Redmi user, have you ever been wondering how to enable Developer options and USB debugging on Xiaomi Redmi 3/2 or Redmi note 3/2 when you are updating ROM or rooting your devices or get access to other third-party program.
To enable USB debugging on Xiaomi Redmi phone, the developer options should be unblocked first.
Now, please follow these steps to debug your Xiaomi Redmi phone.
1. Enable Developer Options on Xiaomi Redmi phone
Step 1. Unlock your phone and go to main Settings on your Xiaomi Redmi devices
Step 2. Scroll down to find About Device and tap on it.
Step 3. Locate MIUI Version and tap several times on it.
After that, you will get a message "You're now a developer!" on your device screen.
2. Enable USB Debugging on Xiaomi Redmi phone
Step 1. Go back to main Settings. Run Additional Settings, and tap Developer options to enable it from there.
Step 2. Scroll down to find USB Debugging option and enable it.
Now, you have successfully enabled USB Debugging on your Xiaomi Redmi devices.
- Xiaomi Transfer
- 1. Transfer from Xiaomi to iPhone
- 2. Transfer from Xiaomi to Samsung
- 3. Transfer from Xiaomi to Laptop
- 4. Transfer from Xiaomi to Computer
- 5. Transfer from iPhone to Xiaomi
- 6. Transfer from Android to Xiaomi
- 7. Transfer from Computer to Xiaomi
- 8. Whatsapp from Xiaomi to iPhone
- 9. WhatsApp from iPhone to Xiaomi
- 10. Transfer Data to Xiaomi 11
- 11. Mi Mover Special Features
- Xiaomi Unlock
- 1. Unlock Mi Account Without Password
- 2. Remove Redmi Note 7/8 Account
- 3. Remove Redmi 7 Mi Account
- 4. Unlock Mi Pattern Lock Tips
- 5. Remove FRP on Xiaomi/Redmi
- 6. Bypass Google Account Verification
- 7. Bypass 168 Hours Waiting Time
- 8. Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi
- 9. Factory Reset Locked Mi Phones
- Xiaomi Problems
- 1. Redmi Note 4 Touch Not Working
- 2. Xiaomi Screen Unresponsiveness
- 3. Redmi Device Touch Not Working
- 4. Android App Not Installed Error
- 5. Bricked Your Android Phone
- 6. Encryption Unsuccessful Error
- 7. Stuck at Android System Recovery
- Xiaomi Tips
- 1. Run Hardware Tests on Xiaomi
- 2. Fake GPS Location on Xiaomi
- 3. Conduct battery test on Xiaomi
- 4. Xiaomi's Flagship Model Infos
- 5. Screen Mirror Redmi Note 7 to TV
- 6. Screen Mirror Xiaomi to PC
- 7. Enable USB Debugging on Xiaomi
- 8. Enable USB Debugging on Redmi
- 9. Uninstall YouTube App in Redmi
- 10. Galaxy S21 Ultra vs Mi 11 Ultra