Why Apple Account Disabled? How to Fix 
Apple is one of the leading smartphone developing enterprises that has introduced the world to a contemporary set of features that are not common among other leading smartphone companies. One of the major distinguishing characteristics of Apple has been displayed in its present security protocols. Apple Account is regarded as one of the most significant credentials of the iPhone and iPad that is responsible for connecting and holding the applications and the assorted data. Many users have generally reported unusual situations that got their Apple Account disabled. There are several reasons that can be associated with the Apple account getting disabled. The major repercussion that is associated with it is unnecessary data loss following the suspension of all products that have been bought with the account over time. This article provides you an impressive overview of the major reasons that lead to your Apple Account getting disabled, followed by the associated mechanisms that can be tested to secure the account.
Part 1. Why is the Apple account disabled?
Apple iPhone, iPad, and other devices operate over a single Operating System, with its own protocols and unique mechanisms that distinguish it from other smartphone models in the market. Apple believes in securing the data and identification of its users with its state-of-the-art security measures. Under such circumstances, it usually gets possible for the user to have his Apple account disabled unnecessarily. Whenever you encounter such a situation, there are several messages that might be displayed on your device to prompt you over the disabling of the account. These messages usually appear in situations where you intend to sign in to some platform with your associated Apple ID. The most common messages that appear on the screen are:
- "This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons."
- “You can’t sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons.”
- "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons."
The messages that have been stated above are usually depicting a security anomaly that led to the disabling of the associated Apple ID. However, there can be several reasons that would have led to such circumstances, which are described as follows.
- There might be incorrect forced logging in into your Apple ID for multiple tries.
- Any user would have entered incorrect security questions multiple times.
- The other information associated with the Apple ID would have been entered incorrectly numerous times.
Part 2. Is “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes” the same as “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”?
There are several instances where you encounter such prompt messages where you are restricted in using the App Store and iTunes. These messages can come in the form of "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes." Over observing this prompt message, it has been discovered that the assorted message is not related to the other common message of "This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons." The dynamics of getting restricted from using the App Store and iTunes are related to remaining balances that have stuck around for a while over your Apple account. Normally, you may have some billing issues that are prevailing over an unpaid iTunes or App Store order. This problem can be countered through simplistic methods under such conditions where you are having access to the account information and can check for the basic billing information or update the payment method following other settings that are associated with paying bills. Over failure in accessing your account, you are required to contact Apple Support and look for the billing and payment statements to clear up all the remaining dues. Apple has considered covering all the security protocols to perfection, where you have any prevailing Apple charges on your connected credit card that would lead to direct disabling of your Apple Account.
Even though Apple accounts can be generally disabled overpayment issues, there are several security reasons that might restrict you in discovering and buying different products across the App Store and iTunes. It is necessary for you, as an Apple user, to remain prompt of all the issues that are relating to your Apple Account.
Part 3. 2 tips to Unlock Disabled Apple Account
As this article provides you a detailed overview of the reasons that lead to your Apple Account getting disabled, this article also considers providing you a few tips and tricks that would guide you in efficiently unlocking your Apple Account and use it with ease.
Unlock disabled Apple account with Dr. Fone
The first remedy that can be effectively tested across such situations that involve disabled Apple accounts is relating a third-party platform. Dedicated third-party tools are quite common in the market and provide users with adequate services that allow them to unlock their devices with ease. Out of this uncountable list of platforms, this article introduces you to a specific platform that offers you unique features with a user-interface that can be easily apprehended. Dr. Fone – Screen Unlock (iOS) offers you the perfect environment that would lead you in reversing the disabling of your Apple Account easily. There are several reasons that make this platform the first choice of users all around the globe, which are declared as follows:
- You can easily unlock your iPhone if you accidentally forget the password at any time.
- The platform protects the iPhone or iPad from the disabled state.
- It can work for any iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch model.
- The platform is compatible across the latest iOS versions.
- You are not required to have iTunes for unlocking your device.
- A very user-friendly platform with no requirements of technical expertise.
While you understand the basic reasons that lead you to the fact that Dr. Fone is the most appropriate choice to unlock your disabled Apple Account, the following steps explain the guide that would help you in unlocking your device with ease.
Step 1: Connect Devices and Launch
Initially, it is significant to download the platform and install it by following all the on-screen instructions effectively. Following this, you need to launch the platform and connect your Apple device via a USB connection.
Step 2: Select Screen Unlock
With the home window on your front, you are required to tap on the 'Screen Unlock' tool from the list of options to open a new screen. On the new screen, you are required to select the last option of "Unlock Apple ID" to initiate the process.
Step 3: Trust the Computer and Access Device Settings
Over the Apple Device, you need to select the option of “Trust” over the prompt that is received on the phone. Following this, you need to open the “Settings” of your device and initiate a reboot of your Apple device.
Step 4: Device Unlocks
The unlocking process immediately starts, and the platform executes the complete process automatically. A prompt message appears on the desktop showing the completion of the task. The device is now unlocked successfully.
Unlock disabled Apple account using Apple's verification
The other method that can be effectively tested is Apple's verification that would allow us to easily topple off all barriers that are involved in the process. To effectively unlock your disabled Apple Account using Apple's verification process, you need to follow the steps described in detail.
Step 1: Open iForgot Website
You need to open the iForgot website to test the verification process. As you open the platform, provide the appropriate credentials over which your Apple device is operating. This is referred to as your Apple ID that has been used for the device.
Step 2: Provide Personal Details
As you proceed with the verification, there are several personal details that are used to check the authenticity of the user. You are required to answer all security questions, provide all numbers if asked.
Step 3: Use the Verification Code
The platform will send a verification code that would allow you to unlock your device with the Recovery Key that is offered. Tap on "Unable to access your [device]"? to allow the platform to send a six-digit verification to the phone number that is attached to the Apple ID. You can simply use it along with the Apple ID password to unlock your account.
This article has provided you a detailed guide over the existing reasons that would have your Apple account disabled, followed by different tips that can be followed to cover your assorted problems efficiently.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- iCloud Unlock
- 1. iCloud Bypass Tools
- 2. Bypass iCloud Lock for iPhone
- 3. Recover iCloud Password
- 4. Bypass iCloud Activation
- 5. Forgot iCloud Password
- 6. Unlock iCloud Account
- 7. Unlock iCloud lock
- 8. Unlock iCloud Activation
- 9. Remove iCloud Activation Lock
- 10. Fix iCloud Lock
- 11. iCloud IMEI Unlock
- 12. Get Rid of iCloud Lock
- 13. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 14. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- 15. iCloud Unlocker Download
- 16. Delete iCloud Account without Password
- 17. Remove Activation Lock Without Previous Owner
- 18. Bypass Activation Lock without Sim Card
- 19. Does Jailbreak Remove MDM
- 20. iCloud Activation Bypass Tool Version 1.4
- 21. iPhone can not be activated because of activation server
- 22. Fix iPas Stuck on Activation Lock
- 23. Bypass iCloud Activation Lock in iOS 14
- iCloud Tips
- 1. Ways to Backup iPhone
- 2. iCloud Backup Messages
- 3. iCloud WhatsApp Backup
- 4. Access iCloud Backup Content
- 5. Access iCloud Photos
- 6. Restore iCloud from Backup Without Reset
- 7. Restore WhatsApp from iCloud
- 8. Free iCloud Backup Extractor
- Unlock Apple Account
- 1. Unlink iPhones
- 2. Unlock Apple ID without Security Questions
- 3. Fix Disabled Apple Account
- 4. Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password
- 5. Fix Apple Account Locked
- 6. Erase iPad without Apple ID
- 7. How to Disconnect iPhone from iCloud
- 8. Fix Disabled iTunes Account
- 9. Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock
- 10. Unlock Apple ID Disabled Activation Lock
- 11. How to Delete Apple ID
- 12. Unlock Apple Watch iCloud
- 13. Remove Device from iCloud
- 14. Turn Off Two Factor Authentication Apple