2 Ways to jailbreak iCloud locked iPhone
Jailbreaking is an act of removing different software restrictions imposed on your iPhone by your operating system, in this case, iOS. Once such restrictions have been removed, you can download applications that were previously restricted by the Apple operating system. If you want to jailbreak iCloud locked iPhone, I have some methods which you can use to bypass these restrictions. What you should keep in mind is the fact that you first have to remove the iCloud lock and then jailbreak your iPhone.
In this article, I'm going to painstakingly elaborate two (2) unique methods that you can use to jailbreak iCloud locked iPhone. The jailbreaking method you chose will depend on your preferences.
- Part 1: Will Jailbreaking Remove iCloud lock?
- Part 2. Contact the Previous iPhone Owner
- Part 3: How to Jailbreak iPhone
- Part 4: Bypass iCloud Activation Lock offline with few clicks
Part 1: Will Jailbreaking Remove iCloud lock?
Many people have always asked me if it's possible to remove the iCloud lock with a jailbreak method. Well, the answer to this simple technological question is a definite NO, as we have seen in the introduction section, jailbreaking functions by removing any form of software (s) that may be restricting you from fully accessing your iDevice, but not removing the iCloud lock. In simple terms, jailbreaking will unlock your phone only after the lock has been removed by another method.
Part 2: Contact the Previous iPhone Owner
This method is only applicable to those people who bought the iPhone from a second-hand shop or from a friend. If you bought an iCloud locked iPhone from a friend, the first thing you have to do is to contact them. In most cases, the seller is usually available to help you jailbreak the locked iPhone. Once you get in touch with the previous owner, ask them to follow the following steps to unlock the iCloud locked iPhone.
Sign in to the iCloud account> Go to "Find My Phone"> Select each and every device under this tab> click "Erase iPhone." Up to this point, any information present in the phone will be deleted. Since we want to remove the previous account completely, we'll proceed to the next step, which is to click the "Next" tab. Once we've done this, a new tab with "Remove Account" will emerge. Click on it to completely remove the previous iCloud account details.
Visit an Authorised Apple StoreYou can jailbreak your locked iPhone by getting help from an authorized Apple specialist. The catch of using this method is the fact that you should be the original owner of the iPhone. What you need is your ID and the warranty if it's still valid. As long as you have the required documents, these specialists will jailbreak your locked iPhone in a matter of minutes.
Part 3: How to Jailbreak iPhone
You can jailbreak your iPhone device with the help of a jailbreaking software such as Pangu. Pangu gives you the opportunity to jailbreak your iPhone and render it free for use. The following is a detailed step by step guide on how you can jailbreak your iPhone.
Step 1: Download the Software
Visit the following website http://en.pangu.io/ and click on the "Download and Help" tab. A new page with the download option will open up. The entire download is about 21MB in size. With the file downloaded, install the program on your Mac and launch it. Its interface looks like the screenshot below.
Step 2: Connect iDevice
Switch OFF the "Find My Phone" feature and switch ON the "Aeroplane Mode." Connect your iPhone to your Mac using its USB cable and click on the "Start Jailbreak" tab to initiate the jailbreaking process.
Step 3: Confirmation
A new interface with a screen notification will open up. Carefully read the three steps before proceeding. If you are okay with the information, click on the "Already did" icon. The jailbreaking process will begin from this point.
Step 4: Jailbreak Complete
Your iPhone will reboot a number of times, which is normal. Once the process is done, you will get a "Jailbreak Succeeded" message and the Cydia icon display on your iDevice. Unplug your iPhone and turn ON the "Find My Phone" feature. Set up your iPhone using your new preferred details.
Part 4: Bypass iCloud Activation Lock offline with few clicks
To bypass jailbreak locked iPhone offline, you can rely on Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS). This tool comes with the power of unlocking the iPhone/iPad lock screen in minutes. Being compatible with all the iPhones, including the latest ones, the tool never disappoints users in removing iCloud lock with jailbreak devices. Let us know how to do this.
How to remove iCloud lock with Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS)
Step 1: Let the Program Downloaded
Begin to download the software and install it. Launch the program and click on the "Unlock" option on the main interface. Don't forget to connect your device to the computer via the original lightning cord.
Step 2: Choose the Option
On the next screen, you need to press the "Unlock Apple ID" option.
Step 3: Just Key in Password
Now, you have to type in the screen password so that the scanning process becomes easier. Simply trust this computer to move further.
Step 4: Reset All Settings
You will now see the instructions on the screen. Follow those on your device to reset all settings. Reboot the device right after this.
Step 5: Remove iCloud Lock
Upon the restarting of the device, Dr.Fone will start to remove the iCloud lock, and you just need to wait till the process gets completed.
Step 6: Check the iCloud ID
Finally, you will get a new window. You are allowed to check if you have unlocked the iCloud ID successfully.
From the methods mentioned above, we can comfortably conclude that it's easy to jailbreak iCloud locked iPhone. Regardless of the method you choose, jailbreaking a locked phone is as easy as formatting one, as long as the restrictive iCloud lock has been removed by a previous method, such as the one mentioned in part 3
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- iCloud Unlock
- 1. iCloud Bypass Tools
- 2. Bypass iCloud Lock for iPhone
- 3. Recover iCloud Password
- 4. Bypass iCloud Activation
- 5. Forgot iCloud Password
- 6. Unlock iCloud Account
- 7. Unlock iCloud lock
- 8. Unlock iCloud Activation
- 9. Remove iCloud Activation Lock
- 10. Fix iCloud Lock
- 11. iCloud IMEI Unlock
- 12. Get Rid of iCloud Lock
- 13. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 14. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- 15. iCloud Unlocker Download
- 16. Delete iCloud Account without Password
- 17. Remove Activation Lock Without Previous Owner
- 18. Bypass Activation Lock without Sim Card
- 19. Does Jailbreak Remove MDM
- 20. iCloud Activation Bypass Tool Version 1.4
- 21. iPhone can not be activated because of activation server
- 22. Fix iPas Stuck on Activation Lock
- 23. Bypass iCloud Activation Lock in iOS 14
- iCloud Tips
- 1. Ways to Backup iPhone
- 2. iCloud Backup Messages
- 3. iCloud WhatsApp Backup
- 4. Access iCloud Backup Content
- 5. Access iCloud Photos
- 6. Restore iCloud from Backup Without Reset
- 7. Restore WhatsApp from iCloud
- 8. Free iCloud Backup Extractor
- Unlock Apple Account
- 1. Unlink iPhones
- 2. Unlock Apple ID without Security Questions
- 3. Fix Disabled Apple Account
- 4. Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password
- 5. Fix Apple Account Locked
- 6. Erase iPad without Apple ID
- 7. How to Disconnect iPhone from iCloud
- 8. Fix Disabled iTunes Account
- 9. Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock
- 10. Unlock Apple ID Disabled Activation Lock
- 11. How to Delete Apple ID
- 12. Unlock Apple Watch iCloud
- 13. Remove Device from iCloud
- 14. Turn Off Two Factor Authentication Apple