How to Unlock iCloud lock on iPhone and iPad? [iOS 14]
- Part 1: Is it possible to unlock the iCloud lock on iPhone?
- Part 2: One-click to unlock iCloud ID with a convenient tool
- Part 3: How to free unlock the iCloud lock on iPhone
- Part 4: How to unlock iCloud lock by iPhone Unlock by Paid
Part 1: Is it possible to unlock the iCloud lock on iPhone
At the start of 2014, apple introduced what they call "iCloud Activation Lock". This means that your iPad, iPhone, or Apple Watch is now locked to your iCloud account unless you decide to share your login details with someone. Therefore, the only way you can access your device is by entering the iCloud user ID and password. Essentially what this means is that your Apple device is useless unless you find a way to unlock it. The good news is that it is possible to unlock the iCloud lock on iPhone or iPad even if you don't have the credentials using third-party software.
Part 2: One-click to unlock iCloud ID with Convenient tool
Sometimes, getting some penny spent is a great idea. And in case you want to unlock the iCloud locked device, spending is indeed a perfect idea. We would here like to suggest to you Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) – a tool that assures to unlock iCloud ID in few clicks and gives satisfying results.
Pros of Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS)
- User friendly; anyone can handle it
- No need for an IMEI number or email ID/security answers
- Can easily unlock iCloud without a password
- Support for a wide range of iOS devices and works fast
- Can bypass activation lock in a trouble-free way
Cons of Dr.Fone
- No free version
Step 1: Download and Open the Tool
To begin with, get the tool downloaded and installed on your PC. Launch it and click on the “Screen Unlock” option from the main screen. Connect your device to the computer now.
Step 2: Choose the Option
From the following screen, press the “Unlock Apple ID” button.
Step 3: Select "Remove Active Lock".
Step 4: Start to unlock
Now, jailbreak your iPhone.
Confirm the device model and start to unlock safely.
Step 5: Unlock completed.
Lastly, all you need is to check if you succeeded in unlocking the iCloud lock. This can be done on the new window that appears.
Part 3: How to free unlock the iCloud lock on iPhone
Since your iPhone is locked, you will not be able to access files until you unlock iCloud on your Apple device. One way to unlock iCloud locked phone is to bypass iCloud activation lock by following the steps below
Step 1. Take your iPhone and while on "Activate iPhone" screen, press the home button and then press the "Wi-Fi" settings. Next to the "Wi-Fi" symbol, tap on "i". Now you need to change the existing DNS settings. The DNS settings you need to type are as follows:
- If you are in the USA type in 220.127.116.11
- In Europe, type 18.104.22.168
- In Asia, type 22.214.171.124
- The rest of the world--126.96.36.199
Step 2. Tap on the "Back" button then click "Done". Next, click "Activation help". Once you have done that, you will see a message that says: You have successfully connected to my server." If you tap on the menu, you will be able to access different iCloud services such as iCloud Locked User Chat, Mail, Social, Maps, Video, YouTube, Audia, and games, among others.
Part 4: How to unlock iCloud lock by Apple iPhone Unlock
Sometimes it may not be possible to completely unlock your iCloud Lock. For instance, the free method of unlocking your iCloud Lock only works on iOS 9 and iOS 8 for iPhone. Anything else will not work properly. Moreover, you may not be able to know how to unlock iCloud lock-free if you are in certain countries. That is when you can think of using the Official iPhone Unlock service which will completely unlock your iPhone without any hassle. iCloud Activation Lock Removal tool will quickly remove the iCloud activation lock from the previous owner's account. In short, this is an easy and seamless tool for removing iCloud lock to set your own.
Step 1 - Visit the Apple iPhone unlock by clicking on this link.
Step 2 - Enter the IMEI/Serial number of your device and send it.
Step 3 - Just wait for a confirmation message telling you that the iCloud Lock has been removed.
Step 4 - Now create a new iCloud account and start using your device
This tool works on all iPhone 6, 6+, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, and iPad 4, 3, 2 Air 2 and also works on iOS, and it doesn't matter why you are unlocking it from.
Unlike the free iCloud Lock unlock solution, OfficialiPhoneUnlock(iCloud Activation Lock Removal) tool provides a permanent solution to the problem of how to how to unlock iCloud locked irrespective of your country. It will only cost you a couple of dollars pounds to unlock your Phone. This is a small price to pay because you might have spent hundreds of dollars to purchase a new iPhone or iPad.
- iCloud Unlock
- 1. iCloud Bypass Tools
- 2. Bypass iCloud Lock for iPhone
- 3. Recover iCloud Password
- 4. Bypass iCloud Activation
- 5. Forgot iCloud Password
- 6. Unlock iCloud Account
- 7. Unlock iCloud lock
- 8. Unlock iCloud Activation
- 9. Remove iCloud Activation Lock
- 10. Fix iCloud Lock
- 11. iCloud IMEI Unlock
- 12. Get Rid of iCloud Lock
- 13. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 14. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- 15. iCloud Unlocker Download
- 16. Delete iCloud Account without Password
- 17. Remove Activation Lock Without Previous Owner
- 18. Bypass Activation Lock without Sim Card
- 19. Does Jailbreak Remove MDM
- 20. iCloud Activation Bypass Tool Version 1.4
- 21. iPhone can not be activated because of activation server
- 22. Fix iPas Stuck on Activation Lock
- iCloud Tips
- 1. Ways to Backup iPhone
- 2. iCloud Backup Messages
- 3. iCloud WhatsApp Backup
- 4. Access iCloud Backup Content
- 5. Access iCloud Photos
- 6. Restore iCloud from Backup Without Reset
- 7. Restore WhatsApp from iCloud
- 8. Free iCloud Backup Extractor
- Unlock Apple Account
- 1. Unlink iPhones
- 2. Unlock Apple ID without Security Questions
- 3. Fix Disabled Apple Account
- 4. Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password
- 5. Fix Apple Account Locked
- 6. Erase iPad without Apple ID
- 7. How to Disconnect iPhone from iCloud
- 8. Fix Disabled iTunes Account
- 9. Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock
- 10. Unlock Apple ID Disabled Activation Lock
- 11. How to Delete Apple ID
- 12. Unlock Apple Watch iCloud
- 13. Remove Device from iCloud
- 14. Turn Off Two Factor Authentication Apple