3 Effective Ways to Unlock iCloud Account Without Password
Did you discover that your iPhone's iCloud is locked? Well, if you just bought your phone from eBay, a second-hand vendor, or a friend, the chances are that its iCloud account is locked; that is, the new user will not able able to use it unless you know the username and password of the previous owner. Luckily, there is a way to unlock the iCloud account lock on your iPhone if you cannot reach or convince the previous owner to reset the iCloud lock on your iPhone.
- Method 1. How do I know my phone has an iCloud account lock on it?
- Method 2. How to unlock the iCloud account by iCloud Bypass Tool
- Method 3. Unlock your iCloud account with Dr.Fone (No need password)
- Method 4. How to unlock the iCloud account by GadgetWide
Part 1: How do I know my phone has an iCloud account lock on it?
If your iPhone has an iCloud account lock on, it simply means that you cannot use it unless you unlock it.
At the beginning of 2015, Apple added a new security feature to iOS that changed how iCloud accounts are managed via Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, and iWatch. The security feature was known as iCloud Activation Lock. What this meant is that your Apple device is now locked to your iCloud account. In other words, you have to enter your user ID and password whenever you want to access your device's files, features, and functions.
This is not supposed to be a big issue if you bought a brand new iPhone, iPad, or iWatch. However, things start getting thick whenever you buy a second-hand iPhone from eBay, a colleague, a friend, and so on. Of course, you could ask your friend (if you bought the device from them) to give you the username and password. Unfortunately, some may not be cooperative, while others might not be reachable.
It doesn't matter what you do with your iPhone. Whether you jailbreak it, reset it or pay someone to hack it, you will still not gain access to your device and use it. This could be a very frustrating experience, especially if you just parted with something like $550 to acquire your iPhone.
If you cannot use your iPhone or iPad because iCloud is locked, then it means your Phone is iCloud-locked. The only way to deal with this problem is to unlock the iCloud account and set up a new iCloud account.
Further Reading: How to sign out of Apple ID without a password?
Part 2: How to unlock the iCloud account by iCloud Bypass Tool
iCloud Bypass Tool is an iCloud unlock tool that can help you bypass the iCloud Lock or even remove the problematic iCloud account altogether. The tool is compatible with iPhone, iPod, and iPad with iOS 15/14/13. It supports the following versions of the iPhone: iPhone 13/12/11/X.
Well, the iCloud Bypass Tool is very popular, thanks to its multi-functional purposes. Most people who have used this tool say it works with almost all versions of iPhone and iOS.
Although there haven't been many complaints about using this tool, it continues to receive low ratings.
Part 3: Unlock iCloud account with Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock
One always needs to be aware of the best things around them. And in case of iCloud account unlock, you should place trust on Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS). From a pool of programs available in the market, this stands as one of the highly reliable tools. It knows well how to unlock any screen lock in an iPad or iPhone easily. It has maintained its reputation ever since it is established. Within a few clicks, one can easily attain the results they wanted. Let us put more light and understand this tool in a detailed way.
- It has an extremely easy-to-use interface.
- You don’t have to be a technical expert in using this tool to unlock an iCloud account.
- Having a fast speed is its specialty, so if you want to know how to unlock an iCloud account in a few seconds, this tool is just for you.
- Free your SIM to work on any carrier worldwide.
- You can change to a different Apple ID or can create a new one without the need for an IMEI number or security questions
- Post unlocking the iCloud account, your device can’t be tracked from the previous ID.
- Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock can remove activation lock, Apple ID, MDM, etc.
- Also, there is no need to worry about compatibility as it supports all iOS devices easily.
- Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) is not free for unlocking.
Fix "iPhone Is Disabled and Can't Connect to iTunes or Finder" Error in 5 Minutes
- Welcoming solution to fix "iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes."
- Effectively remove the iPhone lock screen without the passcode.
- Works for all devices, and models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS.
Follow the steps below to remove the iCloud activation lock:
Step 1. Download and install Dr.Fone.
Step 2. Open Screen Unlock, select Unlock Apple ID > Remove Active Lock.
Step 3. Jailbreak your iPhone.
Follow the jailbreak guide and make sure it has been jailbroken.
Step 4. Start to unlock.
Step 5. Bypass activation lock successfully.
Part 4: How to unlock the iCloud account by GadgetWide
Although this tool works just like the iCloud Bypass Tool outlined above, it is one of the most popular tools.
The following steps outline how to unlock an iCloud account using GadgetWide.
Step 1 - Visit GadgetWide's website and download the zip file. Once you download it, extract it, and install the program inside.
Step 2 - Once the installation is complete, you can now go to your desktop icon and double-click it. Agree to the terms as shown below
Step 3 - On the next screen, fill in your details and click "Register Now".
Step 4 - Go to the desktop GadgetWide icon and click "Continue".
Step 5 - The following window will appear, Click Start Now
Once that is down, your iTunes will be automatically launched, and all you need to do is connect your iPhone to bypass iCloud Lock.
This software is free to download and use. It is easy and loved by many people.
The process of downloading and installing the tool is quite lengthy, compared to Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock. which might confuse amateurs.
Wrap it up!
As you can see, their many ways you can use when it comes to how to unlock an iCloud account. Now two methods are the same. The one you use depends on many factors, such as your iPhone/iPad/iPod model, iOS version, budget, and location. Choose one that you think works for you.
- iCloud Unlock
- 1. iCloud Bypass Tools
- 2. Bypass iCloud Lock for iPhone
- 3. Recover iCloud Password
- 4. Bypass iCloud Activation
- 5. Forgot iCloud Password
- 6. Unlock iCloud Account
- 7. Unlock iCloud lock
- 8. Unlock iCloud Activation
- 9. Remove iCloud Activation Lock
- 10. Fix iCloud Lock
- 11. iCloud IMEI Unlock
- 12. Get Rid of iCloud Lock
- 13. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 14. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- 15. iCloud Unlocker Download
- 16. Delete iCloud Account without Password
- 17. Remove Activation Lock Without Previous Owner
- 18. Bypass Activation Lock without Sim Card
- 19. Does Jailbreak Remove MDM
- 20. iCloud Activation Bypass Tool Version 1.4
- 21. iPhone can not be activated because of activation server
- 22. Fix iPas Stuck on Activation Lock
- 23. Bypass iCloud Activation Lock in iOS 14
- iCloud Tips
- 1. Ways to Backup iPhone
- 2. iCloud Backup Messages
- 3. iCloud WhatsApp Backup
- 4. Access iCloud Backup Content
- 5. Access iCloud Photos
- 6. Restore iCloud from Backup Without Reset
- 7. Restore WhatsApp from iCloud
- 8. Free iCloud Backup Extractor
- Unlock Apple Account
- 1. Unlink iPhones
- 2. Unlock Apple ID without Security Questions
- 3. Fix Disabled Apple Account
- 4. Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password
- 5. Fix Apple Account Locked
- 6. Erase iPad without Apple ID
- 7. How to Disconnect iPhone from iCloud
- 8. Fix Disabled iTunes Account
- 9. Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock
- 10. Unlock Apple ID Disabled Activation Lock
- 11. How to Delete Apple ID
- 12. Unlock Apple Watch iCloud
- 13. Remove Device from iCloud
- 14. Turn Off Two Factor Authentication Apple