3 Ways to Unlock iCloud Account
Did you just discover that your iPhone's iCloud is locked? Well, if you just bought your phone from eBay, second-hand vendor, or a friend, the chances are that its iCloud account is locked; that is, the new user will not able able to use it unless you know the username and password of the previous owner. Luckily, there is a way on how to unlock the iCloud account lock on your iPhone if you are unable to reach or convince the previous owner to reset iCloud Lock on your iPhone.
- Method 1. How do I know my phone has an iCloud account lock on it?
- Method 2. How to unlock iCloud account by Official iPhoneUnlock
- Method 3. How to unlock iCloud account by iCloud Bypass Tool
- Method 4. How to unlock iCloud account by GadgetWide
Part 1: How do I know my phone has an iCloud account lock on it?
If your iPhone has an iCloud account lock on, it simply means that you cannot use it unless you unlock it.
At the beginning of 2015, Apple added a new security feature to iOS that changed how iCloud accounts are managed via Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, and iWatch. The security feature was known as Cloud Activation Lock. What this meant is that your Apple device is now locked to your iCloud account. In other words, you have to enter your user ID and password whenever you want to access your device's files, features, and functions.
This is not supposed to be a big issue if you bought a brand new iPhone, iPad, or iWatch. However, things start getting thick whenever you buy a second-hand iPhone from eBay, a colleague, a friend, and so on. Of course, you could ask your friend (if you bought the device from them) to give you the username and password. Unfortunately, some may not be cooperative, while others might not be reachable.
It doesn't matter what you do with your iPhone. Whether you jailbreak it, reset it or pay someone to hack it, you will still not gain access to your device and use it. This could be a very frustrating experience, especially if just parted with something like $550 to acquire your iPhone.
If you are unable to use your iPhone or iPad because iCloud is locked, then it means your Phone is iCloud-locked. The only way to deal with this problem is to unlock the iCloud account and set up a new iCloud account.
Part 2: How to unlock iCloud account by Official iPhoneUnlock
iCloud Activation Lock Removal Tool is the best tool for unlocking a locked iCloud account on iPhone, iPad, or iWatch. iCloud Activation Lock Removal can work on all versions of the iPhone, iPad, or iWatch in any part of the world. In short, iCloud Activation Lock Removal has no limit. If you are wondering "how do I unlock my iCloud account", then this is the right tool.
Steps to unlock iCloud account
Unlocking iCloud Lock is easy with the Official iPhoneUnlock/iCloud Activation Lock Removal tool. Here is how to easily unlock your iCloud using the iCloud Activation Lock Removal tool.
Step 1. Go to the official iPhoneUnlock and select "iCloud Unlock" from the left side of the website.
Step 2. Select your handset models in the drop-down menu. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose the type of handset you are using.
Step 3. Enter the IMEI/serial number of your device and send it.
Once you complete the steps above, wait for a confirmation email informing you that your iPhone or iPad has been unlocked. This could take between 1 day and several days to complete.
The advantage of this tool is that it works with any iPhone models such as iPhone 6S+,6S,6, SE,5S,5C, and 5, among others. The other advantage is that it will work in any country.
The only problem with this tool is that it is not free. For those who have bought a second-hand phone, spending another money on the unlock tool might sound harsh.
Part 3: How to unlock iCloud account by iCloud Bypass Tool
iCloud Bypass Tool is an iCloud unlock tool that can help you bypass the iCloud Lock or even remover the problematic iCloud account altogether. The tool is compatible with iPhone, iPod and iPad with iOS 9.0, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.0.2/1, iOS 8, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.0.5. It supports the following versions of iPhone: iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 4/3, iPad 2.
Well, iCloud Bypass Tool is very popular, thanks to its multi-functional purposes. Most people who have used this tool say it works with almost all versions of iPhone and iOS.
Although there haven't been many complaints about using this tool, it continues to receive low ratings.
3.2 Highly Recommended Tool - Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) to unlock iCloud Account
One always needs to be aware of the best things around them. And in case of iCloud account unlock, you should place trust on Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS). From a pool of programs available in the market, this stands as one of the highly reliable tools. It knows well how to unlock any type of screen lock in an iPad or iPhone easily. It has maintained its reputation ever since it is established. Within a few clicks, one can easily attain the results they wanted. Let us put more light and understand about this tool in a detailed way.
- • It has extremely easy to use interface.
- • You don’t have to be a technical expert to use this tool to unlock the iCloud account.
- • Having a fast speed is its specialty, so if you want to know how to unlock the iCloud account in few seconds, this tool is just for you.
- • You can change to a different Apple ID or can create a new one without the need of an IMEI number or security questions
- • Post unlocking iCloud account, your device can’t be tracked from the previous ID.
- • Also, there is no need to get worried about the compatibility as it supports all iOS devices easily.
- Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) supports bypassing of Apple ID on iOS 11.4 or earlier only.
Fix "iPhone Is Disabled Connect to iTunes" Error In 5 Minutes
- Welcoming solution to fix "iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes"
- Effectively remove the iPhone lock screen without the passcode.
- Works for all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS.
Part 4: How to unlock iCloud account by GadgetWide
Although this tool works just like the iCloud Bypass Tool outlined above, it is one of the most popular tools.
The following steps outline how to unlock the iCloud account using GadgetWide.
Step 1 - Visit GadgetWide's website and download the zip file. Once you download it, extract it, and install the program inside.
Step 2 - Once the installation is complete, you can now go to your desktop icon and double click it. Agree to the terms as shown below
Step 3 - On the next screen, fill in your details and click "Register Now".
Step 4 - Go to the desktop GadgetWide icon and click "Continue".
Step 5 - The following window will appear, Click Start Now
Once that is down, your iTunes will be automatically launched, and all you need to do is to connect your iPhone to bypass iCloud Lock.
This software is free to download and use. It is easy and loved by many people.
The process of downloading and installing the tool is quite lengthy, which might be confusing to novice users.
As you can see, their many ways you can use when it comes to how to unlock the iCloud account. Now two methods are the same. The one you use depends on many factors, such as your iPhone/iPad/iPod model, iOS version, budget, and location. Choose one that you think works for you.
- iCloud Unlock
- 1. iCloud Bypass Tools
- 2. Bypass iCloud Lock for iPhone
- 3. Recover iCloud Password
- 4. Bypass iCloud Activation
- 5. Forgot iCloud Password
- 6. Unlock iCloud Account
- 7. Unlock iCloud lock
- 8. Unlock iCloud Activation
- 9. Remove iCloud Activation Lock
- 10. Fix iCloud Lock
- 11. iCloud IMEI Unlock
- 12. Get Rid of iCloud Lock
- 13. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 14. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- 15. iCloud Unlocker Download
- 16. Delete iCloud Account without Password
- iCloud Tips
- 1. Ways to Backup iPhone
- 2. iCloud Backup Messages
- 3. iCloud WhatsApp Backup
- 4. Access iCloud Backup Content
- 5. Access iCloud Photos
- 6. Restore iCloud from Backup Without Reset
- 7. Restore WhatsApp from iCloud
- 8. Free iCloud Backup Extractor
- Unlock Apple Account
- 1. Unlink iPhones
- 2. Unlock Apple ID without Security Questions
- 3. Fix Disabled Apple Account
- 4. Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password
- 5. Fix Apple Account Locked
- 6. Erase iPad without Apple ID
- 7. How to Disconnect iPhone from iCloud
- 8. Fix Disabled iTunes Account
- 9. Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock
- 10. Unlock Apple ID Disabled Activation Lock
- 11. How to Delete Apple ID
- 12. Unlock Apple Watch iCloud
- 13. Remove Device from iCloud
- 14. Turn Off Two Factor Authentication Apple