How to Remove iCloud from Your iPhone Effectively
Are you considering upgrading your device or selling it and don't know how to remove iCloud from iPhone? Or, on the other hand, perhaps your device has been lost or stolen, and you want to remove your device's data; this guide is for you.
iCloud is valuable if you're an Apple user as it permits you to back up and store your device's details and content. However, to recover the phone back to default settings if you are selling the phone, you should remove iCloud from your device.
There could be many reasons why you might want to eliminate iCloud from your device. The solutions mentioned here will guide you through the steps to remove iCloud from iPhone. So, keep reading this detailed guide for a quick and timely solution.
Part 1: 2 Best Ways to Remove iCloud from iPhone
Remove it from Settings with Apple ID and Password
The first and foremost method of removing an iCloud account is to use your phone's settings application. It is a simple and quick method for removing the iCloud account. Therefore, we suggest you try this method before going for any complexity. The following steps will explain how to remove iCloud from iPhone:
- Firstly, go to Settings on your device and tap your name at the top. Presently look down to the base till you see the Sign Out choice.
- Click Sign Out, and you will then have to enter your password connected to your Apple ID.
- After you have entered your password, click the Turn Off choice. From that point forward, select the data you might want to keep a duplicate of on your iPhone and afterward click Sign Out.
- An affirmation message will appear asking you to remove iCloud. So, if you're sure, click Sign Out.
- Following the above steps, you will remove your iCloud account from your iPhone/iPad. When done, you can then decide to make another Apple ID or make another iCloud account.
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock
Using Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock by Wondershare is the easiest and most effective way of removing an iCloud lock from your iDevice. Dr.Fone is an expert tool with different unlocking options for all iOS models. It is a safe, secure, and easy-to-use tool for all your Apple needs. Using Dr.Fone is your best choice since it is compatible with most the new and old iOS models. Therefore, if you want the services of the most trusted tool in the market, try Dr.Fone. We strongly suggest you download it because of the great pack of features they offer. Here's how you can use it to unlock the activation lock and remove iCloud from iPhone:
Step 1. Install and launch the Dr.Fone program and choose the Screen Unlock tool.
Step 2. Pick the "Bypass Activate Lock" tool.
Step 3. Start to bypass your iCloud activation lock!
Step 4. 2 outcomes for 2 device types
When it's GSM device, after bypassing, all will work well.
When it's CDMA device, all functions are normal, phone calls and cellular data use
Step 5. Jailbreak your iPhone.
Before the next step, follow the "Jailbreak Guide" to jailbreak your iPhone on your Windows PC.
Step 6. Start to Remove the iCloud Activation Lock.
Start to remove it and wait until it finishes. The phone will become an ordinary phone with practically no lock after it eliminates the activation lock.
Step 7. Removed effectively.
The program will remove the activation lock in a short period. Presently your iPhone has no activation lock.
Your iPhone will start without an activation lock. You can access and utilize the phone now. Kindly recall that you can't use your new Apple ID's call, cell, and iCloud after the lock bypass.
Part 2: FAQs
1. Should I have a backup before removing iCloud from my device?
By backing up your iPhone or iPad through iCloud, you keep a backup of your device data. That way, you can use the remaining space for keeping other things on your phone. However, it is equally important to have a backup before you remove iCloud from iPhone. Doing so keeps a backup of each important document in your account. So, ensure that you are backing up your iPhone or iPad through iCloud before you continue erasing iCloud from your iOS devices.
2. Can I remove iCloud from my iPhone with iPad or Mac?
Of course, you can remove iCloud from your iPhone with an iPad or Mac. Go to System Preferences on your Mac's Apple menu to do the job.
Then tap the Overview option from the sidebar and sign out. It will sign your account and turn off all iCloud features. You may click iCloud in the side menu and then deselect the Find My feature for your Mac system.
3. Is it possible to remove my device from iCloud?
Yes, you can remove a device from your account by signing in to your account from a web browser. Click on the "Find My iPhone" feature to see all the connected devices. Click on the "All Devices" option and select the phone you want to disassociate from your account. Tap the "Remove from Account" option for your device to finish the job.
The Bottom Line
After going through this detailed article, you will understand how to remove iCloud from iPhone without a password. We discussed the best methods to help remove the activation lock and keep your device functional. Therefore, we hope you can now remove iCloud from iPhone. Moreover, if you are looking for quick results, we suggest Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock by Wondershare. Download it immediately for the best iOS unlocking solutions.
- iCloud Unlock
- 1. iCloud Bypass Tools
- 2. Bypass iCloud Lock for iPhone
- 3. Recover iCloud Password
- 4. Bypass iCloud Activation
- 5. Forgot iCloud Password
- 6. Unlock iCloud Account
- 7. Unlock iCloud lock
- 8. Unlock iCloud Activation
- 9. Remove iCloud Activation Lock
- 10. Fix iCloud Lock
- 11. iCloud IMEI Unlock
- 12. Get Rid of iCloud Lock
- 13. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 14. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- 15. iCloud Unlocker Download
- 16. Delete iCloud Account without Password
- 17. Remove Activation Lock Without Previous Owner
- 18. Bypass Activation Lock without Sim Card
- 19. Does Jailbreak Remove MDM
- 20. iCloud Activation Bypass Tool Version 1.4
- 21. iPhone can not be activated because of activation server
- 22. Fix iPas Stuck on Activation Lock
- 23. Bypass iCloud Activation Lock in iOS 14
- iCloud Tips
- 1. Ways to Backup iPhone
- 2. iCloud Backup Messages
- 3. iCloud WhatsApp Backup
- 4. Access iCloud Backup Content
- 5. Access iCloud Photos
- 6. Restore iCloud from Backup Without Reset
- 7. Restore WhatsApp from iCloud
- 8. Free iCloud Backup Extractor
- Unlock Apple Account
- 1. Unlink iPhones
- 2. Unlock Apple ID without Security Questions
- 3. Fix Disabled Apple Account
- 4. Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password
- 5. Fix Apple Account Locked
- 6. Erase iPad without Apple ID
- 7. How to Disconnect iPhone from iCloud
- 8. Fix Disabled iTunes Account
- 9. Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock
- 10. Unlock Apple ID Disabled Activation Lock
- 11. How to Delete Apple ID
- 12. Unlock Apple Watch iCloud
- 13. Remove Device from iCloud
- 14. Turn Off Two Factor Authentication Apple