How to Remove iCloud from Your iPhone Effectively
Are you considering upgrading your device or selling it and don't know how to remove iCloud from iPhone? Or, on the other hand, perhaps your device has been lost or stolen, and you want to remove your device's data; this guide is for you.
iCloud is valuable if you're an Apple user as it permits you to back up and store your device's details and content. However, to recover the phone back to default settings if you are selling the phone, you should remove iCloud from your device.
There could be many reasons why you might want to eliminate iCloud from your device. The solutions mentioned here will guide you through the steps to remove iCloud from iPhone. So, keep reading this detailed guide for a quick and timely solution.
Part 1: 2 Best Ways to Remove iCloud from iPhone
Remove it from Settings with Apple ID and Password
The first and foremost method of removing an iCloud account is to use your phone's settings application. It is a simple and quick method for removing the iCloud account. Therefore, we suggest you try this method before going for any complexity. The following steps will explain how to remove iCloud from iPhone:
- Firstly, go to Settings on your device and tap your name at the top. Presently look down to the base till you see the Sign Out choice.
- Click Sign Out, and you will then have to enter your password connected to your Apple ID.
- After you have entered your password, click the Turn Off choice. From that point forward, select the data you might want to keep a duplicate of on your iPhone and afterward click Sign Out.
- An affirmation message will appear asking you to remove iCloud. So, if you're sure, click Sign Out.
- Following the above steps, you will remove your iCloud account from your iPhone/iPad. When done, you can then decide to make another Apple ID or make another iCloud account.
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock
Using Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock by Wondershare is the easiest and most effective way of removing an iCloud lock from your iDevice. Dr.Fone is an expert tool with different unlocking options for all iOS models. It is a safe, secure, and easy-to-use tool for all your Apple needs. Using Dr.Fone is your best choice since it is compatible with most the new and old iOS models. Therefore, if you want the services of the most trusted tool in the market, try Dr.Fone. We strongly suggest you download it because of the great pack of features they offer. Here's how you can use it to unlock the activation lock and remove iCloud from iPhone:
Step 1. Install and launch the Dr.Fone program and choose the Screen Unlock tool.
Step 2. Pick the "Bypass Activate Lock" tool.
Step 3. Start to bypass your iCloud activation lock!
Step 4. 2 outcomes for 2 device types
When it's GSM device, after bypassing, all will work well.
When it's CDMA device, all functions are normal, phone calls and cellular data use
Step 5. Jailbreak your iPhone.
Before the next step, follow the "Jailbreak Guide" to jailbreak your iPhone on your Windows PC.
Step 6. Start to Remove the iCloud Activation Lock.
Start to remove it and wait until it finishes. The phone will become an ordinary phone with practically no lock after it eliminates the activation lock.
Step 7. Removed effectively.
The program will remove the activation lock in a short period. Presently your iPhone has no activation lock.
Your iPhone will start without an activation lock. You can access and utilize the phone now. Kindly recall that you can't use your new Apple ID's call, cell, and iCloud after the lock bypass.
Part 2: FAQs
1. Should I have a backup before removing iCloud from my device?
By backing up your iPhone or iPad through iCloud, you keep a backup of your device data. That way, you can use the remaining space for keeping other things on your phone. However, it is equally important to have a backup before you remove iCloud from iPhone. Doing so keeps a backup of each important document in your account. So, ensure that you are backing up your iPhone or iPad through iCloud before you continue erasing iCloud from your iOS devices.
2. Can I remove iCloud from my iPhone with iPad or Mac?
Of course, you can remove iCloud from your iPhone with an iPad or Mac. Go to System Preferences on your Mac's Apple menu to do the job.
Then tap the Overview option from the sidebar and sign out. It will sign your account and turn off all iCloud features. You may click iCloud in the side menu and then deselect the Find My feature for your Mac system.
3. Is it possible to remove my device from iCloud?
Yes, you can remove a device from your account by signing in to your account from a web browser. Click on the "Find My iPhone" feature to see all the connected devices. Click on the "All Devices" option and select the phone you want to disassociate from your account. Tap the "Remove from Account" option for your device to finish the job.
The Bottom Line
After going through this detailed article, you will understand how to remove iCloud from iPhone without a password. We discussed the best methods to help remove the activation lock and keep your device functional. Therefore, we hope you can now remove iCloud from iPhone. Moreover, if you are looking for quick results, we suggest Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock by Wondershare. Download it immediately for the best iOS unlocking solutions.
- Access Locked iPhone
- 1. Reset Locked iPhone Without iTunes
- 2. Erase Locked iPhone
- 3. Get Into Locked iPhone
- 4. Factory Reset Locked iPhone
- 5. Reset Locked iPhone
- 6. iPhone Is Disabled
- iPhone Lock Screen
- 1. Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch
- 2. Unlock Forget iPhone PIN
- 3. Unlock iPhone When Forgot Passcode
- 4. iPhone Lock Screen With Notification
- 5. Remove Passcode From iPhone
- 6. Unlock Found iPhone
- 7. Unlock iPhone without Computer
- 8. Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen
- 9. Unlock Disabled iPhone with iTunes
- 10. Unlock iPhone without Face ID
- 11. Unlock iPhone in Lost Mode
- 12. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without iTunes
- 13. Unlock iPhone Without Passcode
- 14. Unlock iFace ID While Wearing Mask
- 15. Lock Apps on iPhone
- 16. Bypass iPhone Passcode
- 17. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without PC
- 18. Unlock iPhone With/Without iTunes
- 19. Unlock iPhone 7/6 without PC
- 20. Unlock iPhone Passcode Screen
- 21. Reset iPhone Password
- 22. Bad ESN/Blacklisted IMEI on iPhone
- Remove iCloud Lock
- 1. Remove iCloud from iPhone
- 2. Remove Activate Lock without Apple ID
- 3. Remove Activate Lock without Password
- 4. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 5. Crack iCloud-Locked iPhones to Sell
- 6. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- Unlock Apple ID
- 1. iPhone Asking for Apple ID Randomly
- 2. Get Apple ID Off without Password
- 3. Remove an Apple ID from iPhone
- 4. Remove Apple ID without Password
- Remove SIM Lock
- 1. Unlock iPhone Using Unlock Chip
- 2. Unlock iPhone for Free
- 3. Unlock iPhone Online
- 4. Unlock EE iPhone
- 5. Factory Unlock iPhone
- 6. SIM Unlock iPhone
- 7. Unlock AT&T iPhone
- 8. Unlock iPhone with IMEI Code
- 9. Unlock iPhone without SIM Card
- 10. Unlock Cricket iPhone
- 11. Unlock iPhone MetroPCS
- 12. Unlock iPhone with/without SIM Card
- 13. Unlock Telstra iPhone
- 14. Unlock T-Mobile iPhone
- 15. Unlock Verizon iPhone
- 16. iPhone IMEI Checker
- 17. Check If iPhone Is Unlocked
- Unlock iPhone MDM
- 1. MDM On iPhone
- 2. Remove MDM from iPhone
- 3. Remote Management on iPhone
- 4. Unlock MDM Softwares
- 5. MDM VS MAM
- Unlock Screen Time Passcode