How To Bypass Activation Lock On Apple Watch?
You can use Apple Watch to track your daily jog and much more. The small device can contain as many features as the iPhone, making it a necessity in addition to an accessory. The watch can call, play music, have a calendar, and contain many apps. However, it has an activation lock.
It's likely the previous owner put an activation lock on the watch. Due to that issue, you can no longer use the watch. Resellers or former users sometimes fail to remove or unpair their devices. It creates a challenge for the user, whose doubts about theft add to their concern.
A bypass activation lock is the only convenient way for quick unlocking. It is a legal and safe way to retrieve the Apple Watch from the activation lock. So, read how to bypass the activation lock on the Apple Watch.
Part 1: Is the activation lock enabled on my Apple Watch?
You must first check if the activation lock is enabled on your Apple Watch before you know how to bypass it. The process of enabling or disabling activation is a piece of cake.
The activation lock will be enabled when you set up 'Find My iPhone' on your paired phone with the watch. It will automatically turn on.
The activation lock helps secure your watch if lost or stolen. No unknown identity can use your watch or derive your personal information through this lock. All you need to do is remember your Apple ID and passcode.
Here are simple steps to check if the activation lock is enabled on your Apple Watch:
- Go to your Settings.
- Please search for the Watch app and tap on it.
- Tap on the My Watch tab.
- At the top of the screen display is 'All Watches', tap it.
- You'll find an info button on your paired Apple Watches.
The activation lock is on if you see 'Find My Apple Watch'. If not, then the lock is disabled.
Part 2: Three Ways To Bypass The Activation Lock On The Apple Watch
1. Bypass Activation Lock With the Previous Device Owner
Troubleshoots a device that a previous owner has locked after selling it. It becomes difficult for the buyer to unpair the Apple Watch to use it. You won't have to worry about that. We looked at all the solutions to bypass the Apple Watch activator lock in legal and safe ways. A quick way with brief instructions for you to achieve Apple Watch activation.
This particular step requires the presence of the previous owner. Reach out to the previous Apple Watch owner and remove their device/ devices from their Apple ID.
Make sure the previous owner reset their iCloud or follow these steps.
Step 1: Sign in to iCloud.com.
Step2: Click on 'Find iPhone'.
Step 3: You'll see 'All Devices' at the top bar. You can view the list of devices linked to their account by clicking on that. All devices associated with the iCloud account will be listed in the list.
Step 4: Scan the devices you want to delete, then click the Remove button.
Step 5: A webpage will pop up once you click the particular device. This page will show you a few options for the device. Click 'Remove From Account' to dissociate it from the iCloud account.
This way, the previous owner will remove all their paired devices from the iCloud account. The Apple Watch activation can now be easily performed and paired with your device/ iPhone.
2. Apple iPhone Unlock
The second most convenient and easy way to bypass the activation lock on the Apple Watch is through the Apple iPhone Unlock app. It provides you with convinced and satisfied delivery within 24 hours and has a highly skilled tech team to assist you with the process. They master unlocking IOS phones, mostly. Though, they charge you $19.99 to disable the activation lock. It's an online service.
Here are a few steps on how to bypass the Apple Watch activation lock:
Step 1: Go to the Apple iPhone Unlock website, and a purple page will appear.
Step 2: Go through the site and direct yourself to the iCloud Activation Unlock page.
Step 3: Next, you'll be asked to fill out the device's IMEI number.
Step 4: Carefully fill out the details. Next, pay the necessary payment on the Apple iPhone Unlock website and get your iPhone unlocked.
3. IMEI unlock sim
Regarding Apple iPhone Unlock, IMEI Unlock Sim is the best alternative. They have the best solution for your issue. At a convenient cost, they can easily disable/unlock the Apple Watch for you without any difficulties. The steps are straightforward, follow these, and you'll unlock your watch.
Step 1: Search for IMEI Unlock Sim on Google, and their website will show.
Step 2: Click on the first link to see this homepage.
Step 3: Launch the iCloud removal service page from the Main Menu. Select your device and device model and input its IMEI number.
Step 4: Click on 'Unlock Now' to proceed with the payment procedure.
Step 5: Once your payment is processed, within 1–5 days, the tech team will work on your issue to remove the activation lock.
These are all basic and easy methods for unlocking your Apple Watch. Using one of these methods will unlock your Apple Watch safely and effectively.
Part 3: Unlock Activation Lock On iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
Have you ever forgotten your lock screen password when you accidentally locked your iPhone or iPad after too many wrong attempts? There's no need to worry. You could try Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) for a hassle-free way to unlock your activation lock.
Remove Activation Lock without Password in Minutes
- Remove Apple ID/iCloud Account efficiently.
- Save your iPhone quickly from the disabled state.
- Free your sim out of any carrier worldwide.
- Bypass iCloud activation lock and enjoy all iCloud services.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS.
Here is a video for you to learn how to how to iOS/iPadOS activation lock bypass:
You'll be able to use the phone call and iCloud of your new Apple ID after bypassing the iCloud lock.
To unlock or Apple Watch activation can be tiresome, but now it isn't anymore. It might've been quite annoying that your Apple watches won't pair with your device, but that won't happen anymore. Now, you know how to bypass the Apple Watch activation lock.
Luckily, Wondershare Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) is an ultimate, simple, convenient lock-screen removal tool. This easy tool lets you bypass your lock screen in just a few minutes. All in all, this particular tool is compatible with IOS devices and completely safe to use.
- Remove Apple/iCloud Account
- 1. Remove iCloud Account
- 2. Remove iCloud from iPhone
- 3. Remove iDevice from iCloud
- 4. Unlock Apple Watch iCloud/Apple ID
- 5. Unlock iCloud Lock on iPhone/iPad
- 6. Unlock iCloud Account No Password
- 7. Reset Apple ID and Apple Password
- 8. Delete iCloud Account No Password
- Bypass Activation Lock (Specific)
- 1. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone 4/4S
- 2. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone 5/5S/5C
- 3. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone 6/6S/7
- 4. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone SE
- 5. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone 8
- 6. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone XS/XR/X
- 7. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone 11/12
- 8. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone 13
- 9. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone 14
- 10. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPad 2/3
- 11. Bypass iCloud Lock on iPad 4/Mini
- 12. Bypass Activation Lock in iOS 9.3
- 13. Bypass Activation Lock iOS 14
- 14. Remove Activation Lock iOS 15
- 15. Bypass Activation Lock iOS 16
- Bypass Activation Lock (General)
- 1. Unlock iCloud Activation Lock
- 2. Unlock Activation Lock Online
- 3. Remove iCloud Activation Lock
- 4. Bypass Activation Lock on iPhone
- 5. Bypass Activation Lock on iPod
- 6. Bypass Activation Lock on iPad
- 7. Bypass Activation Lock on Mac
- 8. Bypass iCloud Lock on Apple Watch
- 9. Remove iCloud Lock With IMEI
- 10. Remove Without Previous Owner
- Activation Lock Bypass Tools
- 1. iCloud DNS Bypass Guide
- 2. Top 7 iCloud Bypass Tools
- 3. Bypass iCloud By Checkra1n
- 4. iCloud Bypass Tool Version 1.4
- 5. Top 10 Apps to Unlock Your iCloud
- 6. iCloud Unlocker Download
- Recover iCloud Password
- iCloud Unlock Tips