What is iCloud Activation Bypass Tool Version 1.4?
People pay through their noses to own iPhones. Sure, smartphones are some of the most expensive smartphones on the tech market. For those who wish to join the iDevice community but cannot afford to buy a smartphone, getting a secondhand iDevice is just the best bet. Well, your functionalities may be terribly limited if you have to deal with iCloud activation lock.
Interestingly enough, users cannot circumvent the restrictions even after doing a factory reset. Truly, that can be frustrating. Nevertheless, iCloud activation bypass tool version 1.4 promises to help you overcome that obstacle. If you are still confused about what the app does and how you can use it, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Well, this guide will unravel the untold facts about the software. Let’s do this together!
Part 1: What is iCloud Activation Bypass Tool Version 1.4?
It is a software tool that claims to help users have full access to their locked iDevices. According to its promoters, the software enables you to disable your iCloud account as opposed to signing in with a new account. For many people out there, this webtool is not straightforward and simple. They argue that it requires some knowledge of smart device configuration. Feel free to call it a third-party activation lock removal tool. Aside from helping users circumvent their smartphones, websites that promote the tech product claim that the users won’t suffer from any form of data loss. Not to mention that users can access all their files, including videos, notes, and photos. However, claim sounds too good to be true, considering how much resources and effort that Apple invests in data security.
Part 2: How to Use the Toolkit
For a reliable iCloud activation bypass tool version 1.4 download, that will be a bit of a challenge. The reason is that there is no official website for downloading the app. To add insult to injury, lots of websites that promise to give it for free contain viruses and malware. In other words, trying to get this app from those websites amounts to taking a big risk. Once you can get the software, its promoters always advise its users to follow certain steps to bypass their iCloud activation lock.
Step 1: Download the webtool to your computer from any reliable source of your choice. Note that you have to double-click on the .exe file to kick off the installation.
Step 2: Now, you should turn your smart device off and start the setup process until you get to the Wi-Fi page.
Step 3: Once you get this stage, you have to tap on the “I” next to the Wi-Fi network name and make your way to Configure Proxy.
Step 4: The next step is to enable Manual, fill out the information contained below and save it afterward. The details: Server is 10.117.220.87 while the Port is 1082.
Step 5: You should connect your smart device to the PC and launch the iCloud-unlocking software.
Step 6: Tap Connect iCloud Erasing Server and then click on Bypass Activation Lock.
Truly, the outlines are crystal clear. However, you should not be surprised if you try it, but you are not able to bypass the restriction. Guess what, yours isn’t different from several others who have downloaded and tried this toolkit. In the end, they were unable to circumvent their iPhones. As a Windows user, you have probably been searching iCloud activation bypass tool version 1.4 download Windows on Google. This is the case because you believe that there’s a special version of that software that works for your operating system. In truth, they are all the same, as it does not work. So, experts don’t recommend it for bypassing iCloud Activation Lock. But then, you will see another toolkit that works perfectly.
Part 3: Should I use the Toolkit?
The simple answer is NO! The reason is that it is pointless trying something that does not work. Promoters who claim it works gave the outlines above. However, you find out that it does not work upon trying it yourself. The good thing is that it is a free web tool so you may be tempted to try it anyway – since it costs you absolutely nothing. Nevertheless, that will be an exercise in futility. Just before giving it a try, you should keep these points in mind:
- Poor compatibility: It does not work on all the iOS versions. Notably, it only runs on iOS 7 through iOS 10.3.
- Low success rate: Stats show that lots of iDevice users have tried it, but the software does not work. In fact, nobody has ever said it worked for them.
- No official website: Funnily enough, there is no official to get the webtool, meaning that the possibility of falling into the wrong hands is extremely high. In clear terms, you may end up downloading tons of viruses onto your computer. In a similar vein, you may stumble into cyber-attackers in your quest for iCloud activation bypass Tool 1.4 download. In truth, the outcomes are almost always lachrymose.
Part 4: Bypass iCloud Activation Lock with Dr.Fone Toolkit
At this juncture, you are aware that the toolkit doesn’t give you what you need. However, here’s a time-tested way of bypassing iCloud Activation Lock. Meet the handy Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) that allows users to bypass the lock in a split second. The good thing is that you don’t have to be a techie to use this hands-on toolkit. Again, are you in need of an alternative to that Version 1.4 software? If so, this app helps you achieve that.
To get started, follow the outlines below:
Step 1: Download Dr.Fone software to your computer and select Screen Unlock
Step 2: Go to Unlock Apple ID and remove Active Lock
Step 3: Click on Please Jailbreak Your Device
Step 4: Next, you have to determine your device’s information by conforming to its model
Step 5: Now, you can bypass the lock. Without a doubt, this method is simple and straightforward, making it a must-try.
Feel free to consider this how-to tutorial an unbiased review of the iCloud Activation Bypass Tool Version 1.4. Considering all the risks you expose yourself to in the quest to use the free toolkit, the best bet is to use Wondershare’s Dr.Fone Toolkit. Beyond question, it helps bypass the iCloud Activation Lock in a jiffy, saving you some stress and time. Still, it is easy to use, so you don’t have to be a techie to do so. It goes without saying that it is readily available on the Dr.Fone website – unlike the other software with no official website. Lastly, you don’t have to bother with malware and hackers whenever you use this toolkit. What else can you possibly ask for in your ideal unlocking software? Nothing! So, get started with Dr.Fone Toolkit now!
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- iCloud Unlock
- 1. iCloud Bypass Tools
- 2. Bypass iCloud Lock for iPhone
- 3. Recover iCloud Password
- 4. Bypass iCloud Activation
- 5. Forgot iCloud Password
- 6. Unlock iCloud Account
- 7. Unlock iCloud lock
- 8. Unlock iCloud Activation
- 9. Remove iCloud Activation Lock
- 10. Fix iCloud Lock
- 11. iCloud IMEI Unlock
- 12. Get Rid of iCloud Lock
- 13. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 14. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- 15. iCloud Unlocker Download
- 16. Delete iCloud Account without Password
- 17. Remove Activation Lock Without Previous Owner
- 18. Bypass Activation Lock without Sim Card
- 19. Does Jailbreak Remove MDM
- 20. iCloud Activation Bypass Tool Version 1.4
- 21. iPhone can not be activated because of activation server
- 22. Fix iPas Stuck on Activation Lock
- 23. Bypass iCloud Activation Lock in iOS 14
- iCloud Tips
- 1. Ways to Backup iPhone
- 2. iCloud Backup Messages
- 3. iCloud WhatsApp Backup
- 4. Access iCloud Backup Content
- 5. Access iCloud Photos
- 6. Restore iCloud from Backup Without Reset
- 7. Restore WhatsApp from iCloud
- 8. Free iCloud Backup Extractor
- Unlock Apple Account
- 1. Unlink iPhones
- 2. Unlock Apple ID without Security Questions
- 3. Fix Disabled Apple Account
- 4. Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password
- 5. Fix Apple Account Locked
- 6. Erase iPad without Apple ID
- 7. How to Disconnect iPhone from iCloud
- 8. Fix Disabled iTunes Account
- 9. Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock
- 10. Unlock Apple ID Disabled Activation Lock
- 11. How to Delete Apple ID
- 12. Unlock Apple Watch iCloud
- 13. Remove Device from iCloud
- 14. Turn Off Two Factor Authentication Apple