Is your Nokia 3.4 working too slow? Here's how you can hard reset it
If Nokia 3.4 hard reset or Nokia ta 1288 hard reset is the only option for your mobile phone, you can perform a factory reset to make your device function as it did on the first day. You may need a hard reset if it works slowly, hangs, you want to bypass screen lock, your memory is full, and you want to erase everything, you want to sell or give your device away, and you don't want anyone to be able to access your files or passwords.
The following instructions will show you how to completely wipe up all of your data and restore the Nokia 3.4 to its factory-fresh condition.
Part 1: Why do I Need to Hard Reset My Nokia 3.4?
We advise you to remove all accounts from the device before performing a factory reset, especially if you plan to sell, give away, or donate the 3.4. It is also a good idea to unlink the Google account. By doing this, we can prevent issues for new users as some more recent smartphones have a feature called FRP, or Factory Reset Protection, which requires the Google account or PIN number that was originally used to set up the Nokia 3.4 when a device is factory restored.
Part 2: How to Hard Reset My Nokia
1. Fastboot Mode
- Shut down your phone.
- Add a USB cord to your computer or laptop.
- Your phone should now start up in Fastboot Mode after you press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons for a few seconds. Nokia 2.3 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
- Using the ADB command, start Nokia 2.3 in Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- If your computer has ADB and Fastboot drivers installed, and your phone has USB debugging turned on, execute the command below after connecting it.
- Launch Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC, then type the command listed below.
reboot bootloader using adb
- After some time, you will see that your Nokia 3.4 has been hard reset.
2. Hard reset with hardware key button
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" on your Nokia 3.4 to do a hard reset. Scroll down with the Volume buttons, and press the Power key to agree.
- Next, choose yes from the menu if further confirmation is required, and then click the Power button once.
- Lastly, press the Power key and choose the Reboot system.
- Do not forget to charge your phone.
- Initially, turn off your phone.
- Now Press the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds to enter recovery mode.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time until the device vibrates. Release all the presses if the Nokia logo or Recovery screen shows.
- You can give your phone up to 30 seconds to display the recovery screen.
Dr.Fone - Data Eraser(delete all data completely)
Dr.Fone - Data Eraser helps you quickly get rid of all the unwanted information and all of your data however it is always advisable to back it up using the Dr.Fone - Phone Backup.
Let's see how you can delete completely all the data using Dr.Fone - Data Eraser. do not worry the next section is about how you can back up and restore the data before erasing it completely using Dr.Fone - Phone Backup.
Step 1: Connect your Nokia smartphone to your computer. Start Dr.Fone on your computer. Select "Data Eraser" from the tool list.
Connect your Nokia to the PC via a USB wire. Ensure that your phone has USB debugging turned on. You will see a pop-up window on your phone asking you to approve USB debugging.
Step 2: Begin wiping your Nokia phone.
Dr.Fone will then automatically recognize and connect to your Nokia smartphone. To begin wiping all of your data, select "Erase All Data.".
Before proceeding, ensure that you have backed up any critical data because deleted data cannot be retrieved. After that, type "000000" to confirm your activity.
Dr. Fone will next proceed to wipe the data on your Nokia phone. The entire procedure takes only a few minutes. Turn off the phone and do not run any phone administration programs on the PC.
Step 3: Reset your phone's factory data.
Once all app data, photos, and other private data have been completely erased, Dr.Fone will advise you to touch on Factory Data Reset or Erase All Data on the phone. You may use this to completely delete the phone's settings.
Your Nokia 3.4 phone has now been completely wiped, giving it the appearance of being brand new.
Dr.Fone - Phone Backup(easy backup before a new hard reset)
Step 1: Connect your Nokia 3.4 phone to your PC.
Launch Dr.Fone on your PC and choose "Phone Backup" from the list of options.
Then, connect your Nokia 3.4 phone to the computer using a USB cord. Please ensure that the phone is in USB debugging mode. If your Nokia 3.4 version is 4.2.2 or higher, a pop-up window on the Nokia 3.4 phone will prompt you to accept USB Debugging. Please press the OK button.
To begin backing up the data on your Nokia 3.4 phone, click Backup.
If you have previously used this application to back up your device, you may examine your backup history by clicking on "View backup history."
Step 2: Choose which file types to back up.
After connecting the Nokia 3.4 phone, pick the file types you wish to back up. Dr.Fone has already tested all of the file kinds for you. Then, to begin the backup process, click Backup.
The backup will take a few moments. Please do not detach your Nokia 3.4 phone, use it, or erase any data from it during the backup process.
When the backup is finished, you can view the contents of the backup file by clicking the View the backup button.
The Bottom Line
Now that you know how to hard reset Nokia 3.4 it is time to implement all the possible ways and see which one works for you. We also recommend you to proceed with backing up and restoration of all the information so that you will not have to repent in the end. It is all about using smart tools like Dr.Fone - Data Eraser and Dr.Fone - Phone Backup.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Reset Android
- 1.1 Android Password Reset
- 1.2 Reset Gmail Password on Android
- 1.3 Hard Reset Huawei
- 1.4 Android Data Erase Software
- 1.5 Android Data Erase Apps
- 1.6 Restart Android
- 1.7 Soft Reset Android
- 1.8 Factory Reset Android
- 1.9 Reset LG Phone
- 1.10 Format Android Phone
- 1.11 Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- 1.12 Reset Android without Data Loss
- 1.13 Reset Tablet
- 1.14 Restart Android Without Power Button
- 1.15 Hard Reset Android Without Volume Buttons
- 1.16 Hard Reset Android Phone Using PC
- 1.17 Hard Reset Android Tablets
- 1.18 Reset Android Without Home Button
- Reset Samsung
- 2.1 Samsung Reset Code
- 2.2 Reset Samsung Account Password
- 2.3 Reset Samsung Account Password
- 2.4 Reset Samsung Galaxy S3
- 2.5 Reset Samsung Galaxy S4
- 2.6 Reset Samsung Tablet
- 2.7 Hard Reset Samsung
- 2.8 Reboot Samsung
- 2.9 Reset Samsung S6
- 2.10 Factory Reset Galaxy S5
- 2.11 Factory Reset Samsung Without Password
- 2.12 Factory Reset S9/S10 without Password
- 2.13 Factory Reset A12 without Password