What to Do If You're Locked out of Your Android Phone
Android mobiles are the best choice for everyone today because of the cool operating system and so many different types of application availability. So users can enjoy everything on their android mobiles. Sometimes while using android mobiles people faces issues with locking their phone. That means sometimes users lock their phones and forget the password that time is very bad because they can’t do anything with their phones without unlocking them.
There are different types of ways available to unlock your android mobile some way allows you to unlock your phone by hard reset which is very bad because you will all available android mobile data by this method but some method allows you to unlock your phone without losing data on some of Samsung and LG models, like Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android). We are going to tell you all the different ways in this article.
Part 1: Get Rid of Lock Screen with Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
Now we are presenting the best way to remove the password from your android phone without losing any data from the device. Wondershare Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) is software available officially from Wondershare to remove forgotten lock screen passwords from your phone. It allows you to remove all types of passwords from your phone without losing anything. It works for all android devices easily and there is no need for any technical knowledge to use it. It unlocks your phone easily when the question comes to your mind that I locked myself out of my phone. You just need to do a few clicks only to remove the password from your screen and your mobile will be unlocked and used again without losing anything.
- Unlock phone when you locked out an android phone.
- Unlock 4 types of lock screen pin, fingerprints, password, and pattern in few clicks.
- It supports all windows operating systems
- There is no technical knowledge required to unlock the screen with android lock screen removal software.
- It works for all android mobiles easily and quickly.
Get into your Android Phones within Minutes When you are Locked out
- 4 screen lock types are available: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Easily remove the lock screen; No need to root your device.
- Everybody can handle it without any technical background.
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
How to unlock a locked out android phone easily with android lock screen removal
Step 1. Navigate to Screen Unlock
First of all, you need to download and install this awesome software on your computer for windows from the official page of android lock screen removal from the below URL. After installing run it on your computer. Once the user's interface of Wondershare Dr. Fone is in front of your click on the More Tools and Select Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) option.
Step 2. Confirm your device information
Connect your phone to your Mac or PC, and select your model from the list. If it's not there, choose "I can't my device model from the list above" on Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android).
Step 3. Enter the download mode
- Now you need to enter the download mode on your phone. Follow these steps to enter.
- Shut download your android mobile phone
- You need to press the volume down button + home and power button together now.
- Now press the volume up key to enter the download mode of your phone.
Step 4. Recovering device process
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) will start downloading of recovery package to remove the lock screen from your android mobile. Wait for some time until it’s complete.
Step 5. Remove password completed
Once the recovery package is downloaded it will unlock your phone automatically. Now you can access your phone easily without any problem and without losing any data.
Remove Android Screen Lock
Part 2: Get Rid of Lock Screen by Hard Reset
If you have locked your android phone and forgot the pattern or password or any other type of password then you can unlock it by doing a factory reset of your phone by using hard to reset it. This way enables users to reset all settings of their phones such as passwords, Gmail accounts, wifi passwords messages everything. So users will get a phone like new after reset. That means you will lose all of your data your wifi passwords etc. You can’t get your data back again after resetting in this way. It will not unlock the only phone it will wipe all your android mobile data as well.
How to unlock lock screen by hard reset
Step 1. Get into recovery mode
If you are unable to access your phone because it’s locked then first of all power off your phone. When its power is off then you need to press the volume down and the power key together to enter the boot screen. Hold these both keys for some time together. After some your android mobile will vibrate then you can release both keys.
- Now you are entered into the recovery mode on your phone.
- on this screen Choose “Wipe data / Factory Reset” just like the below picture by pressing the volume down hard key.
- After going there press the power key to select this option.
Step 2. Factory reset to enter your android phone
So many options will open on the next screen now. Now use the volume down key and go to the option “Yes – Delete all user data” on the menu which is there in front of you. Press the power key now to start reset of all settings and your android mobile data.
Step 3. Reboot system now
Once you have selected “Yes –delete all user data” it will reset all things and delete all of your data from your phone as well. Now select “reboot system now” on the next screen to start your phone. That's it you have successfully unlocked your phone now but lost everything from your phone that you can't get back.
Part 3: Get Rid of Lock Screen with Lock Screen Bypass app
Users can unlock their lock screen with an android lock screen bypass app this app enables you to unlock your android phone. You can use it by paying $4.99. but the problem is that this app will only work when your device is already unlocked you can’t use it when it is locked. It means that it can help you to clear the password and reset it again only you can’t use it on a locked phone. This application mostly works for all android users but we don’t take guarantee that it will work for you or not. You must need the internet while using this method.
Step 1. Download and install the screen bypass app
Download and install a lock screen bypass app by running it on your laptop from the Google play store on your android device which is locked. You need to install the application on your mobile remotely now. Once it is started installing the app once installing icon you will see it on mobile.
Step 2. Plug charge with your android phone
After finishing the installation of the application you will see the application installed icon on your mobile. Now you need to plug your charge with your android phone to activate and watch the lock screen on your android phone and to activate the lock screen bypass the pro application.
Step 3. Activate the app
Once your charger is connected you need to click on the activate button. This button will automatically come on the mobile screen after connecting the charger. When you click on the Activate button your application will be activated successfully.
Step 4. Remove lock screen password
After clicking on activate click on Remove lock Screen Password to unlock your phone.
Step 5. Remove completed
Now it will remove the password from your phone and unlock it. You will see the home screen of your device now on your mobile.
Wrap it up!
We have discussed 3 different ways above to unlock the locked screen of android mobiles all these three methods will work for you but there are some differences in every method. If you follow the first method which is resetting your phone then you will lose everything on your phone and the second the method will help you to unlock your phone screen without losing a single file from your android phone the third way is not reliable because it doesn’t work on all android devices. So finally we can say android lock screen removal software from Wondershare is the best choice for you to unlock your phone screen when the question comes to your mind locked out my phone and how I can unlock it without losing data now.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked