Transfer Contacts from Android to Nokia in 1 Click
It's likely that many Android users may also have a Nokia phone. If you're one of them, and now want to transfer contacts from your Android phone to the Nokia one, you may feel puzzled. With two different operating systems, how can you finish the contact transfer? If all the contacts are saved in the SIM card, you can just insert the SIM card on your Nokia. However, what if the contacts are in the Android phone memory? Obviously, typing contacts one by one on your Nokia phone is not a good way.
In this case, I prefer to introduce you a phone transfer software. It's the Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer, mainly used to help you transfer data between phones and tablets running Android Symbian and iOS. It is the best Android to nokia contacts transfer. With its help, you can transfer contacts from Android to Nokia just with 1 click. It not only transfers contacts on the Android phone, but copies those in accounts, like Google, to the Nokia phone. Besides, the contacts copied are full of information, including company name, job title and email address.
Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer
Transfer contacts from Android to Nokia Symbian in 1 click!
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from Android to Nokia.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone X/8/7S/7/6S/6 (Plus)/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with iOS 16 and Android 13
- Fully compatible with Windows 11 and Mac 13.
Click here to get Phone Transfer for PC by email
or Try our MobileTrans App on mobile >>>
Note: With Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer, you can transfer contacts from Android phone to Nokia phone running Symbian 40/60/^3.
Steps to transfer contacts from Android to Nokia
Step 1. Run the software on the Windows PC
Run this software on the Windows PC when you finish the installation.
Note:You should install iTunes on the PC when you decide to transfer data to and from iPhone/iPod/iPad.
Step 2. Connect your Android and Nokia phones to the Windows PC
Plug into the USB cables to connect your Nokia and Android phones to the PC running Windows Operating System. After detected, your Android phone will be shown on the left, and the Nokia phone on the right.
By ticking "Clear data before copy", you can remove all the current contacts on the Nokia phone before contact transfer.
Note: Sign into the accounts on your Android phone when you plan to transfer contacts in them to the Nokia phone.
When you want to transfer contacts from Nokia to Android, you can click "Flip", and follow the next step.
Step 3. Transfer contacts from Android to Nokia
Now, start to export contacts from Android to Nokia phone by clicking "Start Transfer". This brings up a dialog, on which the progress bar notices you the percentage of the contact transfer. When the contact transfer ends, click "OK".
Click here to get Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer for PC by email
or Try our MobileTrans App on mobile >>
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
Android Transfer Solutions
- Android Transfer
- Top Android Transfer Apps
- Android File Transfer Not Working
- Review of HandShaker for Android
- Huawei Phone Clone
- Clone Android Phone Data
- Transfer Files to/from Android
- Transfer Music from Android to Android
- Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Transfer Android Messages to iPhone
- Import Contacts from Gmail to Android
- Import Contacts from Excel to Android
- Transfer Android Contacts to Nokia
- Samsung Transfer
- Top Samsung File Transfer Apps
- Top Free Music Downloaders
- Samsung Smart Switch Not Working
- Switch Samsung without Power Button
- Samsung Kies Download
- Samsung Kies for Win 7
- Samsung Kies 2 Download
- Samsung Kies Driver
- Samsung Kies Alternatives
- Save YouTube Videos to Camera Roll
- SIM Transfer