3 Ways to Add Music to iPhone With/Without iTunes
You got some fantastic music somewhere and then want to know how to add music to iPhone, iPad, or iPod? Ideally, iTunes or any third-party tool to add music to iPhone are some great choices to help you copy music to iPhone. The process is quite similar for all the iOS devices and will let you keep your media files handy. To help you add songs to iPhone in different ways, we have come up with this thoughtful post. In this article, we will teach you how to add songs to iPhone with and without iTunes in a stepwise manner.
Part 1: How to add music to iPhone with iTunes?
You must know iTunes well is you have using an iOS devices for a long time. It is developed by Apple and is known as the official solution to manage an iPhone. Though, you might find the process of learning how to add music to iPhone using iTunes a bit complicated. You can simply sync your music to iTunes library if got some music in your iPhone. If not, here you can learn how to manually add music to iTunes library and add songs to iPhone via iTunes:
1. Plug your iPhone to your laptop or desktop which have installed updated iTunes.
2. Add some music to iTunes library if you do not have any. Go to its “File” menu and you can choose to add selected files or add an entire folder.
3. A browser window would be launched. From here, you can add the music files of your choice to iTunes library.
4. Great! Now, you can simply add music to iPhone from iTunes. Go to device icon and choose your iPhone, after that choose “Music” tab on the left.
5. Enable the “Sync Music” option which will help you sync selected music files, albums, genres, or playlists and click on the “Apply” button.
This will sync your iTunes music with your iOS device and automatically add songs to iPhone.
Part 2: How to add music to iPhone without iTunes using dr.fone?
It might take a lot of effort to sync your iTunes music to iPhone. To have add music toiPhone fast, we recommend dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS) for help. The tool follows an intuitive process and will let you learn how to add music to iPhone by following a simple click-through process. You won’t need any prior technical experience as well to add music to iPhone using dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS). It is compatible with every iOS version and runs on all leading devices like iPhone XS, X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, etc.
You can add songs to iPhones, iPads, and iPods of different generations using dr.fone. Additionally, you can transfer your photos, contacts, messages, videos, and all kinds of data files. It is a complete iPhone manager with dedicated tabs to manage apps or explore the device’s file system. You can learn how to add songs to iPhone using dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS) by following these simple instructions.
Add Music to iPhone/iPad/iPod without iTunes
- Manage, transfer, delete your data in your iOS devices on computer.
- Support all kinds of data: music, photos, SMS, videos, contacts, Apps etc.
- Backup your iPhone data to application and then restore it to other device.
- Directly immigrate media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with almost iOS 12, iOS 13 and earlier versions.
1. Open dr.fone toolkit and intall "Phone Manager" feature to add music to iPhone or manage your iOS device.
2. Now, connect your iPhone with your Mac or Windows PC and let the application identify your device. Once it is detected, you can view its snapshot on the screen.
3. Click on “Music” tab from the navigation bar. Then, you are able to view all the audio files i your iPhone. Furthermore, you can view them under different categories from the left panel.
4. To add songs to iPhone, just click on the Import icon which is located on the toolbar. This will let you add selected files or an entire folder.
5. As you would pick to add files or folder, a browser window will pop up. In this way, you can visit the location of your choice and add music to iPhone directly.
Simply wait for a while, then dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS) will directly transfer the selected files from your computer to iPhone. Additionally, if you want to transfer iTunes music to your iOS device, then you can click on the “Transfer iTunes Media to Device” option on its home screen. This will display a pop-up from where you can pick the type of media files (music) you want to transfer from iTunes to iPhone.
Part 3: How to add music to iPhone using Apple Music?
With dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS), you can learn how to add music to iPhone directly from iTunes or computer. Though, if you already have an Apple Music account, then you can stream your favorite songs and make them available offline. Before you start, you must know that Apple Music is a streaming service. The offline songs are DRM protected and will only work as long as you have an active Apple Music subscription. Therefore, you would have to purchase an Apple Music subscription to make this technique work. After buying an Apple Music subscription, you are able to add songs to iPhone.
1. Launch the Apple Music app on your iPhone and look for the song (or album) you wish to download.
2. After opening it, go to its more settings by tapping on the three dots icon beside the album art.
3. This will display a list of numerous options. Tap on “Make Available Offline”.
4. After saving a song offline, you can go to the “My Music” tab and find it in your library.
In this way, you can listen to your favorite songs, even when you don’t have an internet connection.
We hope that after going through this tutorial, you have occupied 3 ways to add music to iPhone in 3 different ways. You can either try iTunes, dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS), or get an Apple Music subscription. The easiest, fastest, and most cost-effective option is dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS). It is an all around solution to your phone and will let you manage your data between your computer and iPhone, iTunes and iPhone, or one iOS device and another. You will enjoy its numerous advanced features if you try it and make it your must-have iOS device manager.
iPhone Music Transfer
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- Transfer Music from External Hard Drive to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone
- Add Music from iTunes to iPhone
- Download Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone
- Put Music on iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Audio Media to iPhone
- Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer MP3 to iPhone
- Transfer CD to iPhone
- Transfer Audio Books to iPhone
- Put Ringtones on iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Download Music to iOS
- Download Songs on iPhone
- How to Download Free Music on iPhone
- Download Music on iPhone without iTunes
- Download Music to iPod
- Transfer Music to iTunes
- More iPhone Music Sync Tips