Samsung Kies Free Download for Windows 10
Samsung Kies is a utility software, made by Samsung to make it easier for its users to migrate from one device to another. It is a phone management application that allows its users to transfer their data from one device to another without any trouble. You can simply install Kies on your system and use it to sync your data or take its backup. The latest Kies Windows 10 version was released a while back and can be readily installed on your system.
Nevertheless, it has been observed that while installing Kies for Windows 10, plenty of users face undesirable results. If you are also facing a setback like this, then don’t worry. We have listened to your problems and have come up with this extensive guide to help you install Kies 3 Windows 10 without any trouble.
Part 1: Download Samsung Kies for Windows 10
Samsung Kies is an official application, designed by Samsung Electronics for its users to transfer their data to and from their device and any other system. It can also be used to sync your device with your system, letting you take a backup. Though, after launching Smart Switch, Samsung has taken a step back with Kies. Lots of users are having problems while using Kies Windows 10.
It is only recently when Kies 3.2 has been released, which is compatible with Windows 10. Furthermore, Kies for Windows 10 also supports almost all the major Samsung devices of Note and Galaxy series. If your tablet or phone is running on Android 4.3 and later versions, then it can be used with Kies.
Following are the major requirements and prerequisites for its installation:
Operating system: Windows (either 32 or 64 bit)
Free hard disk space: At least 500 MB
Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 (32 bit or above)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or above
RAM (minimum size): 1 GB
Additional software requirement: DirectX 9.0C or above, .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 or above, Windows Media Player 10 or above.
After downloading the installer for Kies 3, you can easily get it on your system. Read on to learn how to install Kies for Windows 10.
Part 2: Install Samsung Kies on Windows 10
We are sure that after visiting the above-mentioned links, you would be able to get the setup file for Kies 3 Windows 10 on your system. Now, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions in order to install the software. Though before you proceed, make sure that you have met all the listed prerequisites and system requirements. Now, just follow these simple instructions to download Kies for Windows 10 on your system.
1. Firstly, locate the newly downloaded Kies 3 setup file on your system. Right-click the file and run it as an Administrator. If you have only one account, then you can just double-click the file to run it the usual way.
2. This will initiate the installer wizard. The destination directory where Kies will be installed on your system will be mentioned. If you want, you can edit it by clicking on the “Change” button. If everything seems fine, just agree to the terms and conditions of the installer and click on the “Next” button.
3. Wait for a while as the installer will perform the needed steps. Simply agree to the pop-up messages and don’t halt the process in between. If you are lucky, chances are that you won’t get any error in between. The installer would be able to run successfully and will display the following message in the end.
4. Now, you can open Kies on your system and connect your phone to it using a USB cable. Afterward, you can use Kies to perform a wide range of tasks without much hassle.
Part 3: Samsung Kies is Blocked on Windows 10
Most of the times, it has been observed that Windows 10 blocks Kies during the installation process. If you have also been blocked during the Kies Windows 10 installation, then don’t worry – it happens to lots of other users as well. While installing Kies Windows 10, you might get an error message like “This Publisher has been blocked from running software on your machine.”
Thankfully, there are plenty of solutions to surpass this issue. We have listed most of them here.
1. Check the list of un-trusted publishers
By default, Windows 10 has come up with a list of un-trusted publishers. To start with, you need to make sure that Samsung Electronics in not included in the list. Go to Internet Options > Content > Certificates > Publishers and check the list of Untrusted Publishers. If Samsung Electronics is there, then select it and click on the “Remove” button.
2. Turn Firewall off
It has been observed that the native Firewall of a system often tampers the process of installing Kies 3 Windows 10. Therefore, you can temporarily turn it off during the installation process. This can be done by visiting Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Firewall and turning off the feature of Windows Firewall for a while.
3. Disable the security warning
If the above-listed methods won’t work, then you might have to walk an extra mile to install Kies Windows 10. This can be done by disabling the Security Warning on the system. To make it work, visit Internet Options and from the “Security” tab, select “Internet”. Here, click on the “Custom Level” button.
Now, enable the option of “Launch applications and unsafe files” and save your changes. You might have to restart your system and try installing Kies again to make it work.
4. Run it through command prompt
This can be the last resort. If nothing else seems to work, then you can also run the Kies 3 Windows 10 installer from the command prompt. To do this, simply open the command prompt on your system and change the directory (using the “CD” command) to where the Kies installer is saved. Most of the times, it is under “Downloads” folder. After providing the location, hit enter to run the installer.
We are sure that after following these suggestions, you would be able to run Kies Windows 10 without any trouble. We have provided in-depth information regarding its installation and troubleshooting, which will certainly help you run Kies on your system to manage your phone. Feel free to let us know if these suggestions worked for you or not in the comments below.
- Android to Samsung
- 1. Transfer Content To Galaxy
- 2. Transfer Data from Android
- 3. Transfer Huawei to Samsung
- 4. Transfer Data from LG
- 5. Transfer from Xiaomi to Samsung
- 7. Transfer Data from Pixel
- 8. Transfer Google Nexus to Samsung
- 9. Transfer Data from Motorola
- 10. Transfer Data from Sony
- iCloud to Samsung
- iOS to Samsung
- 1. Transfer Photos from iPad
- 2. Transfer Music from iPod
- 3. Switch from iPhone to Samsung
- 4. Switch from iPhone to Samsung S
- 5. Transfer from iPhone to Samsung
- 6. Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone
- 7. Transfer WhatsApp to Samsung S10
- Samsung Switch
- 1. Samsung Smart Switch Backup
- 2. Smart Switch
- 3. Samsung Switch Alternative
- 4. Samsung Smart Switch Solution
- Samsung to Android
- 1. Transfer Photo to Samsung
- 2. Transfer Everything to Samsung S8
- 3. Transfer Data from Samsung
- 4. Transfer Music to Samsung
- Samsung to iOS
- 1. Transfer Data to iPad
- 2. Transfer Photos to iPhone
- 3. Samsung to iPhone Transfer
- 4. Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- Samsung Tips
- 1. Fix Samsung Brick
- 2. Play Flash on Samsung
- 3. PC Suites for Samsung
- 4. Track Samsung Lost Phone
- 5. Top 10 Samsung Music Players
- 6. Take Screenshots on Samsung J5
- 7. Top 6 Video Calling Apps
- 8. Remove Google Account Bypass
- 9. Bypass Lock Screen Pattern
- 10. Uninstall an App from Samsung
- 11. Import Contacts to Samsung
- 12. Transfer Photos to Chromebook?
- 13. Transfer Data to Another Phone
- 14. Transfer Photos to Samsung