4 Good Tips for Unlocked Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 5 is a powerful device without a doubt. However, it is also prone to errors and issues. What if your screen gets locked out and you can't access your phone? That cannot be a very likable situation. One such scenario is as follows:
"Yesterday, my kid locked my Google Pixel 5 phone, which won't unlock now. My kid may have changed the lock screen password, but I firmly believe it's not a rare issue. Can anyone tell me what to do?"
So before continuing with the techniques to get your Google Pixel 5 unlocked, kindly try the standard passwords. Try the PIN, pattern, and fingerprint to get your Pixel 5 unlocked.
If your Google Pixel 5 is locked, try finding the reason behind the locking. Therefore, this article will tell you what you need to do to overcome different types of locks.
- 1. Unlock by Gmail
- 2. By Answering Google Security Questions
- 3. Factory reset
- 4. Carrier Unlock
- 5. Use Screen Unlock
- Extra Tip: Unlock a Carrier-locked Pixel
Part 1: 5 Good Tips for Unlocked Google Pixel 5
1. Unlock by Gmail
You can also use your Google Id to unlock your locked Pixel 5. It is the most-followed method out of all. To unlock Google Pixel 5 utilizing your Gmail, follow these steps:
Step 1: You will get a Forgot Pattern or Password choice after different wrong tries.
Step 2: Log in with your Gmail ID by entering its credentials, for example, email and password.
Step 3: After signing in, your cell phone will unlock automatically.
2. By Answering Google Security Questions
It is the simplest method to unlock a Google phone. If you have security questions while making your Google account, you will need their answers to unlock Pixel 5.
Here is how:
Step 1: You will get a Forgot Pattern or Password choice after numerous wrong password attempts.
Step 2: Tap on it, and afterward, select the "Answer Questions" choice.
Step 3: You will be given your Google security questions. Answer them correctly.
Step 4: If you answer the security questions accurately, you can get your Pixel 5 unlocked.
Step 5: Create a new password or pattern for your Pixel security after effective unlock.
3. Factory reset
If none of the previously mentioned strategies works for your situation, you are left with the choice of doing a reset. However, a factory reset will delete everything from your Pixel phone. To do so, follow these steps:
Step 1: Power Off your Google Pixel 5 phone.
Step 2: Now turn it ON but use the "Power + Volume Up button" buttons. Press them simultaneously for a few moments until you see Pixel 5 logo on the screen.
Step 3: Select "Yes" to process the reset message, and your phone data will be deleted. Therefore, you need a backup of your files before proceeding with a reset.
4. Carrier Unlock
If your phone is carrier locked, you need a code for it to unlock. The phone supplier should give you the Carrier Blockage unlock code. Yet, much of the time, you should pay additional cash on top of your phone price for that. Thus, if you might want to eliminate the SIM lock on your Pixel phone before the finish of your deal, you can contact your mobile service provider to discuss your choices.
5. Use Screen Unlock
The Best Tool to Unlock Google Pixel 5!
- Completely unlinked from the previous Google account, it won’t be traced or blocked by it anymore.
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Almost all Samsung phones and tablets are supported (Currently for Android 6-12).
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
To unlock Pixel 5 without losing a single file, we strongly recommend you attempt Android Unlock software like Dr.Fone. Wondershare Dr.Fone Android Unlock eliminates 4 screen lock PINs, such as patterns and unique fingerprints.
It will likewise unlock the Google Pixel 5, in case its screen is broken or crushed, because of which you can't enter the password.
Underneath, follow the steps to get rid of the Google Pixel screen locks. Download it now to remove PIN/fingerprint/pattern from your device.
Step 1. Connect your Pixel 5
Open the Dr.Fone software on your PC and select the "Screen Unlock" option.
Then connect your Pixel 5 to the PC through a USB cable. Then click the "Unlock Android Screen" on the program.
Step 2. Select Phone model
Since the recovery package for various phone models is unique, you must choose the right phone model in the next step.
Step 3. Go into Download Mode
To access download mode, turn off your Pixel 5. Press and hold Volume Down, Home, and Power buttons simultaneously. Tap the Volume Up to access the Download Mode.
Step 4. Download Recovery Package
After you get your Pixel 5 into the download mode, it will start downloading the required package.
Step 5. Remove the Lock
When the downloading is finished, click "Remove Now". It will get your Google Pixel 5 unlocked without the risk of data loss.
Extra Tip: Unlock a Carrier-locked Pixel
If you have a SIM-unlocked Pixel, you can utilize any SIM on it. Most Pixel phones in the Google Store come unlocked. However, a third-party service provider might sell you a locked phone.
Therefore, try to purchase an unlocked Pixel from the authorized Google Store. In case your phone is locked, contact a mobile carrier and Adhere to their guidelines to set up your Pixel with their service plan.
Part 2: How to avoid Pixel can't be unlocked?
After unlocking your Google Pixel 5 by following the above techniques, you should secure it from getting locked. Here is how:
- Set an easy and memorable unlocking password, PIN, or pattern for it and save it somewhere in Notes or write it down. Make sure to keep the password out of reach of anyone but you.
- Activate USB Debugging and Google Find My Device on your phone.
- Keep your Google Pixel 5 out of reach of others.
- Occasionally, back up your entire documents from your telephone to some protected space. It will keep you from losing your data.
The Bottom Line
Having a locked Google Pixel 5 is like having a car without a key. You can do nothing about it. However, this article presents the best methods you may use to get your Google Pixel 5 unlocked. We hope the methods above will prove helpful in solving your query. Even though all the methods work fine, we strongly suggest you use Dr.Fone. The Wondershare Dr.Fone tool is a safe, secure answer for unlocking your phone. It can do your job without risking your valuable data.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked