How to Change GPS Location on iPhone Easily & Safely
Change GPS Location iPhone and everything else will be alright! - Did you hear your friends suggest this to you? Whenever you cannot access the content of your choice or when you want to play some games, they must have asked you to change your location or spoof it. Creating a fake location iOS will not just help you with games and content, but also hide your identity and keep stalkers away.
The changed location will reflect in all of your social media databases and other everyday apps. No one can track you down using the over-smart softwares that pry on user locations on different apps they use. By doing so, you are enhancing your online security, protecting your privacy, and, in some cases, also keeping your personal information a secret. Trust us when we say that certain apps need your information worth plenty of bucks but get away with procuring it without your permission.
There is no harm in changing your GPS location, especially when the world wide web is eager to monetize your information. A proper iOS Fake GPS will keep you safe virtually. Then you might wonder, - How do I use apps to navigate the roads or track down that pub in the locality? Well, you can always revert to your original location whenever you want to just that these tricks will help you stay in the safe bubble most of the time.
Part 1: What is iPhone Location Settings for?
The iPhone Location settings are useful for providing optimum and smooth services to iPhone users. Several in-built apps and other installed apps use the iPhone location to make the user experience better. The settings help the iPhone owner decide which app gets to use his location and which one shouldn't. It is quite easy to make the call and enable the settings under this section.
The in-built apps like 'Camera' use Location to add the time and date stamp to your images. They also detect where the photo is taken and provide appropriate tags to pinpoint the location.
Your 'Reminder or Alarm' apps also use location to send you notifications and pop-ups to intimate you that you've reached a specific location. If you have somewhere to be, they can also tell you how long it will take to be there. It completely depends on the type of app you are using.
The Maps is one of the main apps that desperately rely on Location Settings. It tells where your favorite pub is, where the closest bookstore is and how to find the nearest Pharmacy in the locality. Name the necessity, and the Maps will find it for you. Letting this app access Location is important to get accurate results.
Compass is another app that needs access to the location to tell you which direction the sun sets in. You want to know the true south, enable your location, sync with the Compass app, and you'll have the answers.
So, to sum that up, the Location Settings will determine which app gets to access your location and which does not. Whenever you install a new app, the phone will ask you if it's okay to share the Location. If you accept, that's how it goes. If you deny, the apps cannot access your GPS. When you spoof iPhone Location, then these apps will register this fake location.
Part 2: Change GPS location on iPhone using a PC program
The GPS Spoofing iPhone is very easy, especially when you go for a quick PC Program. These are easily available and do a better job than VPNs. There is no data logging, so your security and privacy are not at risk.
Wondershare's Dr. Fone is one of the best applications if you are looking for a PC Program. It is going to get your work done in just four steps. This is what you should be doing -
Step 1: You have to download the Dr. Fone - Virtual Location (iOS). It is easily available for everyone. Launch the application, and the options will display on your screen. Choose the 'Virtual Location' option.
Step 2: Connect your phone to your computer and click on 'Get Started'.
Step 3: A Map displaying the entire world will appear on your screen. On the top right corner, the third icon represents the 'Teleport Mode'. Click on that and enter the name of the place in the search box.
Step 4: Then click on 'Move Here' when you are completely sure that this is the place you want to be in 'Virtually'. The map makes the shift for you, and the same will mirror in your iPhone too.
This is the simplest way to change iPhone Location without Jailbreak. We will discover some other methods in the following Parts.
Part 3: Change GPS location on iPhone using an external device
The external devices connect to the Lightning port of your device and create a secondary GPS that your apps and iPhone will detect. These are not completely software-based. You need to buy these mini-devices first, and then you can proceed with the location spoofing. These areas reliable as any softwares and much more than VPNs.
One of the best devices that we can suggest is Double Location.
Step 1: Buy the Double Location device and install the companion iOS app that is needed to change/ alter the location of your device. Then connect Double Location Dongle to your phone.
Keep in mind - The iOS companion apps are not available on the App Store, and you need to download them from their websites. The installation and launch procedure will differ depending upon the iOS model you are using. You have to follow the Double Location Manufacturer's guidelines keenly not to jailbreak your phone.
Step 2: Open the Double Location iOS app and open the Map Tab.
Step 3: Move the pin to the location that you want to shift to virtually. If you cannot pinpoint the exact location, there is nothing much we can do about it. You have to settle for a little compromise. Adjust any other settings that you want to (Gaming).
Step 4: On the bottom of the screen, hit the lock position option, and your iOS Spoof Location will reflect everywhere.
Part 4: Change GPS location on iPhone using Xcode
XCode is a computer program. It is very useful for those who have sound coding language knowledge. It works well with Mac devices, and it is a good Gps changer for iPhone.
Step 1: Firstly, Install the App from the App Store (on Mac) And then Launch it.
Step 2: Once you launch the app, the Xcode Window will open. Click on 'Single View Application' to start a new Project and proceed by clicking on 'Next'. Set up a name and then proceed.
Step 3: A pop-up will appear asking you who you are, and you need to apply some GIT commands to this particular part of the process.
Step 4: Launch the terminal on your Mac device and enter these commands - git config --global user.email "email@example.com" and git config --global user. name "your name". (Add your information)
Step 5: At this stage, you have to set up the Development Team and proceed to connect your iPhone device to the Mac Device.
Step 6: Now, you need to select your device from the 'Build Device' option and while you do this, keep your phone unblocked for quick detection. Then the program will process the Symbol Files.
Step 7: Go to the Debug Menu and select Simulate Location. From there, you can choose any location that you want to, proceed with it, and the new spoofed location will appear on your iPhone device.
Part 5: Change GPS location on iPhone using Cydia
Cydia offers an app named Location Spoofer. This one is a very good option for those ready/okay with jailbreaking their iPhone devices. You can change the Phone Location iPhone without jailbreak in the previous suggestions, but that is not possible here. This is how you do it -
Step 1: Download the Cyndia LocationSpoofer app from their website. You will find LocationSpoofer8 if you are using the iOS 8.0 model.
Step 2: Launch the app and enter your virtual address into the search box at the top.
Step 3: Once you are sure about your location, change the toggle from 'OFF' to 'ON' at the bottom of the page.
Step 4: Then, right at the end of this bottom line, you will find an 'i' icon. Click on that and then go with the wishlist. There you can choose the apps that can access your virtually changed location. Then Click on 'Done' when you are finished.
The problem with this method is that certain apps downright refuse to function when they detect that you have jailbroken your iPhone device. So, keep that in mind when you are making your choice.
If you've been wondering how can I change my location on iPhone, then I am sure this article must have at least given you one suitable way to do that. Weighing your necessities, choose the most suitable option that will safely transfer you from one place to another - Virtually, Of course! You can settle on the best location changer for iPhone.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking