Top 10 Best Android Contacts Apps
1. Sync. ME
Sync. me excels at keeping your contacts management as simple as possible. It also pulls all your contact information from LinkedIn or Google+ and other social media sites. With Sync. ME, you can easily keep these contacts updated as you update your profiles. What's more, it also comes with several extras such as photo sharing, birthday reminders, and the ability to send digital greetings cards to your contacts.
2. Contacts +
Contacts + can completely and efficiently organize your contacts and integrates social media accounts with your communications. It can also automatically lift photos from Facebook and Google+ and sync them with your address book. Besides, It is very convenient for you to view your contacts social media activity and posts on this contacts app, Contacts +.
3. Simpler Contacts
Simpler Contacts doesn't incorporate social media accounts. It is however a lot simpler and focuses on building a highly focused address book. It works to eliminate any duplicate contacts and similar entries in the contacts field. It also comes with many filters that make it very easy to find the people you are looking for.
4. DW Contacts & Phone Dialer
PureContact is not designed to deal with a lot of contacts but rather customize a small group of frequently used contacts and make them highly accessible. It, therefore, functions as a speed-dialer that allows you multiple functionalities on any one of your contacts. You can choose from various actions such as making calls, SMS, email, and even WhatsApp messaging.
FullContact allows you to fully import your contacts to it. It then manages the contacts, eliminating duplicates and similar entries to streamline your address book. Though this contacts app, you can easily tag, add notes, edit, and enter information on to your address book. You can also add multiple address books.
7. True Contacts
True Contacts works very well to sync your Gmail and address book contacts. You need to connect it to your Gmail account to work. It allows you to also easily add any additional information you may want to your address book.
8. Contacts Ultra
Contacts Ultra unifies all of the contacts found in all of your different social media accounts. It also allows you to add specific accounts to be viewed as originating from specific accounts such as Gmail account. It allows for easy navigation, allows easy access of information including a contact picture and the ability to sort contacts by name or conversation.
9. Contacts Optimizer
Contacts Optimizer allows you to easily organize your contacts and eliminate any duplicates. But the best thing about this app is that it has an edit contacts feature that is so easy to use and also comes with a move to account function. It also allows for a quick delete functionality that comes can in handy.
10. Smart Contacts Manager
Smart Contacts Manager is such a contacts app that brings the aspect of security to your address book. That's because it allows for the use of password protection in the form of a 4 digit pin. It also allows for easy backup of your contacts which means you can always have a copy of your contacts in case you lose the data.
Each one of these contacts apps has its strengths and weaknesses. What they have in common is that they each have special features that allow you to properly manage your contacts. Some of them are completely free to download. Others have a free version and a premium version. Whichever you choose, ensure that it is the right one for the job and that it can be useful to your particular needs when it comes to contact management. The right choice for you will depend on the size of your contacts list and the features of the particular application you will find useful.
As we can see above, there are many contact apps for us to manage our contact things. But if I accidentally lost or deleted my contacts, what should I do? Is there such a tool to recover those deleted contacts? Of course! Here we have Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android) to help you recover your deleted contacts easily! Just click here to get the steps of recovering deleted contacts.
World's 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software.
- Recover Android data by scanning your Android phone & tablet directly.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from your Android phone & tablet.
- Supports various file typles, including WhatsApp,Messages & Contacts & Photos & Videos & Audio & Document.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS.
- Best Android Apps
- 1. Top 10 Android Restart Apps
- 2. Top 5 Find My iPhone Apps
- 3. Top 5 iTunes Remote for Android
- 4. 10 Android Virus Remover Apps
- 5. Top 10 Best Android Contacts Apps
- 6. International Texting App
- 7. 10 Adware Removal for Android
- 8. 5 Android Bluetooth Manager
- 9. Top 8 Android Contact Manager
- 10. Top 9 Android Desktop Managers
- 11. Best 7 Android Photo Manager
- 12. Android SMS Manager
- 13. 4 Android Startup Manager
- 14. 4 Android Storage Managers
- 15. 5 Best Android Window Managers
- 16. Top 5 Android PC Suites
- 17. Top 3 iTunes Alternatives
- Android Apps Manage
- 1. Manage Apps on Android
- 2. Install Apps from PC to Android
- 3. Find Installed Apps on Android
- 4. Android Photo Organizer Apps
- 5. 20 Best Ringtone Apps
- 6. Android App Download Websites
- 7. Installer apps to Android from PC
- 8. Manage All Apps on Android
- 9. Android App Market Alternativess
- 10. Best 10 Android Emulators
- 11. Read Old Facebook Messenger Message
- 12. Save Snapchats on Android
- 13. Change Viber number on Android
- 14. Stop WhatsApp auto-saving photos
- 15. Uninstall the YouTube on Xiaomi
- 16. Delete the YouTube from Android
- 17. File Manager And Alternatives
- 18. FX File Explorer And Alternatives
- 19. CX File Explorer
- 20. Merge Contacts on Android
- 21. Save Instagram Photos to Android
- Apps Review