Best 7 Android Photo Manager: Manage Photo Gallery with Ease
Would like to record your life by capturing photos with your Android phone or tablet? After storing countless photos, you might like to manage them, like preview photos, set a photo as wallpaper, transfer photos to PC for backup, or delete photos to free up space? Here, this article mainly tells you how to manage Android photos with apps.
As you know, there is a default camera app to let you capture photos and shoot videos, and photo gallery app to preview and delete photos, or set photo as the wallpaper. When you mount your Android phone as an external hard drive, you can even transfer photos to and from the computer.
However, sometimes you may like to do more than that, like lock some personal photos, sort photos, or share them among your families and friends. To make it, you can resort to some photo management apps for Android phone and tablet. In the next part, I'm going to share a list of top 7 photo management apps with you.
QuickPic is regarded as a perfect Android photo gallery and video management app in the world. It's free and no ads are inserted. With it, you're able to easily browse photos on your Android phone and tablet and quickly find the new photos. After taking photos, you can use it to slide show them at It's best. If you have many photos which you would not like to share with others, you can hide them by using a password. As for the common photo management, like rotate, crop, or shrink photos, set wallpaper, sort or rename photos, create new photo albums, and move photos, QuickPic works very well.
PicsArt – Photo Studio is a free photo drawing and editing tool. It helps to transform photos on your Android phone and tablet into works of art. With it, you can create new collages in photo grids, draw photos with abundant features, like artistic brushes, layers and more, and share photos in the social network.
Flayvr photo gallery (flavor) is another free photo gallery replacement app. According to the shooting time, it stores and sorts photos and videos in the same event in the exciting and fun albums, so that you can share them with your friends or keep them secured. Besides this cool feature, it allows you to play videos in the background while previewing the photos
Photo Gallery is an easy-to-use picture and video manager app for Android. By using it, you can browse, share, rotate, crop, resize, move, share, as well as delete pictures with ease. In addition, you can customize wallpaper with your favorite picture, make notes with pictures and albums, and preview them in the way of the slide show. You can also lock your private pictures to keep them safe.
As its name suggests, Photo Edit Pro is used to edit photos with lots of amazing effects. It enables you to rotate, crop, straighten photos, and add text to any photo. Besides the common features, it lets you adjust brightness, balance color, splash color and more to make your photo look better and beautiful. After editing photos, you can share them with your friends on the social network.
Photo Editor & Photo Gallery is an awesome Android photo managing app. It gives you the power to easily do photo management, photo editing, photo sharing and photo effects.
Photo management: Create, merge and delete photo albums. Rename, sort, copy, move, delete, rotate and review photos.
Photo editing: Rotate and draw photos, and change location info.
Photo sharing: Share any photos in your circle via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr as well as Sina Weibo.
Photo effects: Add notes or stamps.
My Photo Manager is a simple photo manager app for Android. It has a default camera for you to take photos. However, it's mainly used to help you protect your private photos by hiding them. Of course, you can view the photos, delete photos, or move photos to the public folder which can be viewed by anyone.
If you are finding a PC-based Android Photo Manager tool to manage, transfer, backup, delete all Android photos, Dr.Fone - Phone Manager would be your best choice. It's the best Android Photo Manager for all Android phones and tablets.
Best Android Photo Manager to Manage All Android Photos Effortlessly on PC
- Transfer files between Android and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Manage your Android device on computer.
- Fully compatible with Android 8.0.
Check the following steps to understand how to manage Android photos:
Step 1. Install and launch Dr.Fone. In the main screen, click "Phone Manager" from the option list.
Step 2. By clicking Photos, you get the photo management window on the right.
As you see, under Photos category, there are some subcategories. Then, you can drag and drop lots of photos to and from the computer, delete all or selected photos at a time, and view the detailed info about the photos, like save path, created time, size, format, etc.
With Dr.Fone - Phone Manager, you can easily backup photos from Android to computer or import photos from computer to Android devices, manage photos albums, transfer photos between two mobile devices (regardless of Android or iPhone), etc.
- Best Android Apps
- 1. Top 10 Android Restart Apps
- 2. Top 5 Find My iPhone Apps
- 3. Top 5 iTunes Remote for Android
- 4. 10 Android Virus Remover Apps
- 5. Top 10 Best Android Contacts Apps
- 6. International Texting App
- 7. 10 Adware Removal for Android
- 8. 5 Android Bluetooth Manager
- 9. Top 8 Android Contact Manager
- 10. Top 9 Android Desktop Managers
- 11. Best 7 Android Photo Manager
- 12. Android SMS Manager
- 13. 4 Android Startup Manager
- 14. 4 Android Storage Managers
- 15. 5 Best Android Window Managers
- 16. Top 5 Android PC Suites
- 17. Top 3 iTunes Alternatives
- Android Apps Manage
- 1. Manage Apps on Android
- 2. Install Apps from PC to Android
- 3. Find Installed Apps on Android
- 4. Android Photo Organizer Apps
- 5. 20 Best Ringtone Apps
- 6. Android App Download Websites
- 7. Installer apps to Android from PC
- 8. Manage All Apps on Android
- 9. Android App Market Alternativess
- 10. Best 10 Android Emulators
- 11. Read Old Facebook Messenger Message
- 12. Save Snapchats on Android
- 13. Change Viber number on Android
- 14. Stop WhatsApp auto-saving photos
- 15. Uninstall the YouTube on Xiaomi
- 16. Delete the YouTube from Android
- 17. File Manager And Alternatives
- 18. FX File Explorer And Alternatives
- 19. CX File Explorer
- 20. Merge Contacts on Android
- 21. Save Instagram Photos to Android
- Apps Review