Top 5 iTunes Remote for Android Apps
How to import iTunes playlists to Android
When you switch from iPhone to Android, perhaps the most important thing you cannot part with is iTunes. It stores so many music and movie files, and even more other data, and traditionally iTunes cannot work with Android.
Just do not be sad. Here is Dr.Fone - Phone Manager which has been developed as a complete solution for file transfer from any device to any device. Music transfer from iTunes to Android is just a children's play for this tool.
Reliable Solution to for Playlist Transfer from iTunes to Android
- Transfer iTunes media to Android (vice versa).
- Transfer files between Android and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Manage your Android device on computer.
- Fully compatible with Android 8.0.
Step 1. Install Dr.Fone and launch it. You can see a screen similar to the following.
Step 2. Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device. Dr.Fone - Phone Manager detects all playlists in iTunes and shows them in the pop-up Import iTunes Playlists Window.
Step 3. Check the data types you want to import to your Android device. Then, go to the lower right corner and click Transfer.
Step 4. This tool begins to import playlists from iTunes to your Android device. In the whole process, keep your Android device connected.
You can also control iTunes from your Android phone remotely. In the part below are top five iTunes remote apps for Android. Just have a look at them.
Top 5 iTunes remote (Android) apps
Remote for iTunes DJ & UpNext is a powerful Android remote for iTunes app available on your Android phone and tablet. It is used to remotely control iTunes (DACP) over WiFi. It's fully compatible with iTunes 11. By using this app, you can play your favorite playlists or albums from computer, sort album list based on the album name or album artist. What's more, you can easily browse the songs by album, artist, genre as well as playlists. For more details, you can download this nice app and have a try.
2. Remote for iTunes
Just jump ship to Androd but reluctant to let iTunes go? Don't worry. Remote for iTunes is such a nice app that empowers you to control your iTunes library remotely from your Android phone and tablet. With it, you can preview the song's artist, genre, albums, playlist, and adjust the song volume, as if you're in front of your computer.
As its name suggests, Retune means remote itunes on android phone or tablet. It enables you to control iTunes directly on your Android phone or tablet over WiFi. You can view and play movies, podcasts, iTunes U, rentals, TV Shows, audiobook. Besides, you can view the details about the songs, like articles, albums, composers and genres.
4. iRemote FREE
iRemote FREE is a free Android app, letting you remotely control iTunes and any other DACP compatible software from your Android phone. It's easy to install. It allows you to make a queue that what songs will be played one after another. What's more, it lets you play, pause and forward songs easily and adjust volume as you like.
5. iTunes Remote
iTunes Remote app is a simple Android app to help control itunes from android phone and tablet via WiFi. You don't have to sit in front of your computer, instead, you can go anywhere in your home. With it, you can search and browse any songs through artist, album and playlists. Additionally, you can play and advance songs by using gestures and adjust volume freely.
- Best Android Apps
- 1. Top 10 Android Restart Apps
- 2. Top 5 Find My iPhone Apps
- 3. Top 5 iTunes Remote for Android
- 4. 10 Android Virus Remover Apps
- 5. Top 10 Best Android Contacts Apps
- 6. International Texting App
- 7. 10 Adware Removal for Android
- 8. 5 Android Bluetooth Manager
- 9. Top 8 Android Contact Manager
- 10. Top 9 Android Desktop Managers
- 11. Best 7 Android Photo Manager
- 12. Android SMS Manager
- 13. 4 Android Startup Manager
- 14. 4 Android Storage Managers
- 15. 5 Best Android Window Managers
- 16. Top 5 Android PC Suites
- 17. Top 3 iTunes Alternatives
- Android Apps Manage
- 1. Manage Apps on Android
- 2. Install Apps from PC to Android
- 3. Find Installed Apps on Android
- 4. Android Photo Organizer Apps
- 5. 20 Best Ringtone Apps
- 6. Android App Download Websites
- 7. Installer apps to Android from PC
- 8. Manage All Apps on Android
- 9. Android App Market Alternativess
- 10. Best 10 Android Emulators
- 11. Read Old Facebook Messenger Message
- 12. Save Snapchats on Android
- 13. Change Viber number on Android
- 14. Stop WhatsApp auto-saving photos
- 15. Uninstall the YouTube on Xiaomi
- 16. Delete the YouTube from Android
- 17. File Manager And Alternatives
- 18. FX File Explorer And Alternatives
- 19. CX File Explorer
- 20. Merge Contacts on Android
- 21. Save Instagram Photos to Android
- Apps Review