How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 7 (Plus)/SE/6s (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5s/5c/5
I took a video of my son on my iPhone 6 and accidentally deleted it. Is there any way to get it back? - Helen
To iPhone users, this experience is not rare. on one side, iPhone brings great and good user experience, but on the other side, data loss let users run a great risk. However, if you've already done the right steps, there comes a good opportunity to help you recover the deleted iPhone pictures or video. Dr.Fone toolkit for iOS, as the best iPhone recovery software, enables you to recover the deleted videos directly from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud backup.
Three Solutions to Recover Deleted Videos on iPhone
The best tool - Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS) can provide you with three ways to retrieve lost videos from iPhone. If you have iTunes/iCloud backup, we can use Dr.Fone to recover our videos from iTunes backup or iCloud backup. But some of our users forgot to back up data, then Dr.Fone can help us to recover deleted videos from iPhone directly. As for more details, let's check the box below.
3 ways to recover deleted videos from iPhone
- Recover videos directly from iPhone, or by extracting iTunes/iCloud backup.
- Support to recover deleted text messages and recover deleted photos from iPhone, and many more other data such as contacts, call history, calendar, etc.
- Supports iPhone X/8/7/7 Plus/SE, iPhone 6s Plus/6s and the latest iOS version
- Recover data lost due to deletion, device loss, jailbreak, iOS upgrade, etc.
- Selectively preview and recover any item you want.
- Part 1: How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
- Part 2: Scan and Extract iTunes Backup to Recover Videos for iPhone
- Part 3: Retrieve Lost iPhone Videos from iCloud Backup
Let's check the below steps on how to recover deleted videos from iPhone.（ If you are using iphone 5 and later, then it would be difficult to scan video and other meidia content including Camera Roll (video & photo), Photo Stream, Photo Library, Message attachment, WhatsApp attachment, Voice memo, Voicemail, App photos/video (like iMovie, iPhotos, Flickr, etc. You'd better recover the media content from icloud or iTunes which will help you recover all the data if you backed up before.)
- Launch the Dr.Fone on your computer, and connect your iPhone to the computer with a digital cable.
- Select the file type "App Video" to scan, then click button "Start Scan".
- To recover your videos, check Camera Roll, which contains captured pictures and videos.
- Mark those you want and click the Recover button at the bottom to save them all on your computer with one click.
Note: Besides recovering deleted data from your iPhone, Dr.Fone can also export the data still on your iPhone. If you only want back your deleted ones, you can refine the scan result by using the button on the middle-top of the window to only display deleted items.
If you have backed up your videos in iTunes, then we can try to recover iPhone videos from iTunes backup. Follow the steps below to recover your deleted videos on iPhone:
- Start the program and select "Recover" from Dr.Fone's tools.
- Click on "Recover from iTunes Backup File".
- Choose the one of your iPhone and click "Start Scan" to extract the content from your iPhone backup file.
- Please note that the number of backup files you get here depends on how many Apple devices you've synced with iTunes before.
- When the scan is over, the whole backup content are extracted and also displayed. You can check the video which is in .mp4 format in general, and click "Recover to computer" on the top menu to store it on your computer.
Some users have a habit of backing data via iCloud auto backup. If you did so before, we can retrieve these iPhone videos from iCloud backup. Below are the steps to recover your deleted iPhone videos:
- Choose "Recover from iCloud Backup File". Then sign in your Apple ID.
- You'll see the program showing all iCloud backup files in your account in a list. Choose the one you want to extract to download it.
- When the scan stops, you can check videos in the categories of Camera Roll and App Video. Tick them and click on the Recover button to save them on your computer with one click.
- To avoid losing your iPhone video, immediate backup is very important and useful. Every time when you shoot videos with your iPhone, do remember to backup them on your computer first.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1 iPhone Recovery
- Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
- Recover Deleted Picture Messages from iPhone
- Recover Deleted Video on iPhone
- Recover Voicemail from iPhone
- iPhone Memory Recovery
- Recover iPhone Voice Memos
- Recover Call History on iPhone
- Retrieve Deleted iPhone Reminders
- Recycle Bin on iPhone
- Recover Lost iPhone Data
- Recover iPad Bookmark
- Recover iPod Touch before Unlock
- Recover iPod Touch Photos
- iPhone Photos Disappeared
- 2 iPhone Recovery Software
- Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Alternative
- Review top iOS Data Recovery Software
- Fonepaw iPhone Data Recovery Alternative
- 3 Broken Device Recovery