How To Transfer Videos From PC to iPhone Camera Roll [iPhone 12 Included]
I created an intro video I would like to attach to my videos before I upload them to iTunes, I understand the iMovie for the iPhone only see videos that are on the camera roll. Is there a way to import a video to the camera roll?
Photos and videos shot with an iPhone (or iPad) are automatically stored in the Camera Roll location in Photos app on your iPhone/iPad. On the other hand, when you sync photos and videos from computer using iTunes, they are stored in a separate location (Photo or Video Library), not in Camera Roll. But what if you wanted to store photos and videos from your computer to the Camera Roll instead. This article takes you through on how to transfer videos from your PC to iPhone Camera Roll by sync with iTunes. There is also a powerful iOS Manager which could help you transfer videos from PC to iPhone including iPhone 12/12 Pro(Max) easily.
Camera Roll on iPhones is designed to store photos and videos on our iPhone. It allows you to store videos that you have taken from your iPhone. You can also set your iPhone to store app videos like WhatsApp or downloaded videos from preferred sharing site. However, you may have videos on your PC, and you want to transfer them to your Camera Roll. Here, you can easily transfer videos to iPhone Camera Roll using iTunes.
How to transfer videos from PC to iPhone camera roll with iTunes
The first way that you can transfer videos from PC to iPhone is by using iTunes. As mentioned above, the general syncing method using iTunes won’t save photos and videos to Camera Roll. However, some apps, like Documents 5, allow you to import files from a computer to its local storage via iTunes using the Document Sharing feature. The following steps mentioned below will guide you to transfer files from your computer to the local storage of Documents app. To do so, follow these steps.
Step 1 Install Documents 5 App to your iPhone or iPad to transfer videos from PC to iPhone camera roll.
Step 2 Open the iTunes on your PC, and ensure it is the latest version.
Step 3 Take a USB cable and use it to connect your iPhone to the PC. You will be required to enter a passcode or to trust the computer.
Step 4 Now turn to your PC and click on your iPhone button at the top left corner of the iTunes window..
Step 5 Go to the Apps tab, and scroll down to the File Sharing section.
Step 6 Scroll the app list on the left side and select Documents. A list of files stored in its local storage is displayed on the right pane.
Step 7 Drag and drop photos and videos from your computer to the right pane containing the list of files. Alternatively, you may also click the “Add file…” button and browse for the photo and video file you want to transfer to your iPhone Camera Roll.
Hence, your selected photos and videos will be transferred to Documents app’s local storage. Next, we need to save the same photos / videos to the Camera Roll (“Recently Added” on iOS 8) folder.
Step 1 Open the Documents app on your iOS device and go to the location where you have saved the specific photos and videos.
Step 2 Tap on the Edit button in the top right corner, and select the files you want to transfer into Camera Roll.
Step 3 Tap the Copy icon in the bottom left corner. Allow Documents to access your photos. This will open the list of available folders.
Step 4 Open the Photos folder and tap the Copy button at the top right corner. This will transfer the selected videos to iPhone Camera Roll.
Wondershare Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) - The Best Tool to Transfer Photos and Videos to iPhone [iPhone 12 Included]
Using iTunes to transfer photos and videos is helpful, but iTunes is time consuming. The best way that you can transfer videos and photos from PC to iPhone is by with Wondershare Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS). This software is the best file manager that supports different file formats such as photos, videos, apps, contacts, SMS, calendar, and Audiobooks just to name a few. It allows you to transfer files from PC or Mac to your iOS device or Android device. It also supports the transfer of data from phone to phone or from phone to computer. Moreover, it can backup files and restore them easily. Wondershare Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) software is a cross-platform software that supports Mac and Windows platform.
Transfer Photos From PC to iPhone Camera Roll
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13, iOS 14, and iPod.
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) would help you transfer photos from PC to iPhone directly, but it doesn't support to sync videos to Camera Roll currently. You can still use Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) to transfer videos from PC/Mac to iPhone.
How to transfer videos from PC to iPhone
Step 1 Open Wondershare Dr.Fone on your PC and click on the option of "Phone Manager" from Dr.Fone interface. Next, you need to connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable
Step 2 On the home interface you click on “Videos” and the click on “Movies”, and below it, you can select “Music Videos, TV Shows, Podcasts” and others.
Step 3 From there, you can then mark on the video types that you want and click on “Add” button and click on “Add Folder or Add files” option.
Alternatively, you can mark the files and drag them to the program window. Once you drop them, the files will be added to your iPhone.
Video Tutorial: How to transfer videos from PC to iPhone
That is how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone with Wondershare Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS). Wondershare Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) software is an iPhone transfer software that has transformed how we transfer files from PC to iPhone. It is easy to use software that allows one to transfer files effortlessly between devices. To add on it supports different devices. Download Wondershare Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) software today and enjoy the ease of transferring files between PC/Mac to phone.
- iPhone Video Tips
- 1. Stream iPhone Video to Computer
- 2. Get Video off iPhone without Hassle
- 3. Perform Video Sharing Online
- 4. Email iPhone Videos/Photos
- 5. Photo/Video Compressor Apps
- 6. Video Calling Apps
- 7. Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
- iPhone Video Record
- Put Video on iPhone
- Get Video from iPhone
- 1. Transfer Video from iPhone to Laptop
- 2. Send Large Size Video from iPhone
- 3. Transfer Video from iPhone to Mac
- 4. Transfer Video to External Drive
- Transfer Video to iPhone
- 1. Transfer Video from Mac to iPhone
- 2. Transfer Video from PC to iPhone
- 3. Transfer From PC to Camera Roll
- 4. Transfer Video from Laptop to iPhone
- 5. Send Long Videos on iPhone
- 6. Add Videos to iPhone
- 7. Transfer to iPhone without iTunes
- Video Problems
- 1. iOS Video Bug
- 2. No Sound on iPhone Video
- 3. Unblock YouTube Videos
- 4. Messenger Video Call No Sound
- 5. Facebook Video Chat Troubleshoot
- 6. YouTube Can't Work Over WiFi
- Video on Social Apps
- 1. Upload Video to Instagram from PC
- 2. Download Instagram Videos on PC
- 3. Hack Snap/Picture/Video/Password
- 4. Save YouTube Videos to Camera Roll
- 5. Save WeChat Video/Audio/Message
- 6. Back up WhatsApp Photos/Videos
- 7. Send Large Videos on Gmail
- 8. Send Large Videos on WhatsApp
- 9. Send Large Videos on Messenger
- 10. Save Snapchat Video
- 11. Download Private Instagram Video
- 12. Make Whatsapp Desktop Video Call